You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-02-20] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win this titanic clash?

The Bavarian giant
81%
Unreal Madrid
19%

Total votes : 21

Postby FC Bajern » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:37 pm

awesome goal, we deserved this goal since we had so much possesion
FC Bajern

Postby Paddy » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:41 pm

Good result. We have a chance of going through.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:42 pm

Not a bad result. All we need in Munich is one Goal, I think Bayern can do it :-k
FC Bajern

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:42 pm

FC Bajern wrote:awesome goal, we deserved this goal since we had so much possesion

Second half, we were great...We should have won the game comfortably..Pizzaro should have done better with the 2 clear chances he had..(1 header from a free kick...and the other everyone knows...:))..

I think Hitzfeld made a wrong decision by not starting Brazzo and Pizzaro..they would have made our dominence in possession count.

Anyways, not such a bad result..But we could have definitely done better...if we had taken our chances.....

I don't feel that bad now...:)...but there is always that small itch...what if???....
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:43 pm

ft: 3-2
we still have some chances in munchen :P
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:43 pm

Paddy wrote:Good result. We have a chance of going through.

what do you mean by chance dude???....
WE WILL GO THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby SNAKE » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:43 pm

Well, Well, hahahahahahaha, this was unexpected, very unexpected. Good Goal by Van Bommel. The 2nd half was a totaly different Bayern, Hitzfeld`s magic I guess but atleast we have 2 away goals.But seriously, the first half was crap. (1st half) The whole team played awfull except for Kahn and Lucio. (2nd Half) Salihamidzic,Van Bommel,Makaay,Kahn,Lucio and Pizarro were very good and very consistent. Overall Lucio was the Best Bayern Player and In my opinion was the MoM And Pizarro should have scored 1 of his very good chances. We should do 5x better at the Allianz Arena after this aggressive 2nd half. although we lost I feel that we won the game, cause we outplayed them in the 2nd half. Raul SHOULD come to Fc Bayern.

SNAKE
Last edited by SNAKE on Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:44 pm

No he was righ to start with poldi but he should have subtituted him after first half.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:48 pm

Paddy wrote:No he was righ to start with poldi but he should have subtituted him after first half.

Maybe...but poldi's performance was a let down..But at least he should have started with Brazzo...with Demichelis on the bench.. I think Micho is losing it...I haven't seen him play that well in the recent times....
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:04 pm

Is it just me..or did anyone else think that referee sucked? :P
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:18 pm

I'm back from the Bayern club. My impression is that we outplayed Real Madrid (the statistics confirm this). We let in three goals to three terrible mistakes in defence. Hitzfeld now has 2 weeks to sort out the problems in defence, and hopefully we can beat them 1-0 or 2-1.

fanOfBayern wrote:Is it just me..or did anyone else think that referee sucked? :P

The referee always sucks... it's not a nice job ;)

I liked the Bayern goals, well struck. But I think Van Bommel was wrong to do that rude gesture as part of his goal celebration. Let's hope the media don't do a fuss about it ;)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:41 pm

Paddy wrote:I think I´m gonna support Madrid in the second half. :lol:

Next match, can you support Madrid for the whole match please? I have a feeling that you bring bad luck to whoever you support...
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SNAKE » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:01 am

MUTU wrote:
Paddy wrote:I think I´m gonna support Madrid in the second half. :lol:

Next match, can you support Madrid for the whole match please? I have a feeling that you bring bad luck to whoever you support...

Thats not a nice thing to say to a fellow member. Naughty Naughty Marky.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby podolski4life » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:11 am

Didn't see the match, but here are my thoughts based on reading the posts and everything:

1. First reaction: Aw crap, we lost again.
2. Second time through: Hitz must've worked some magic to inspire such a comeback. I don't think Magath would've been able to do that.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:44 am

SNAKE wrote:Thats not a nice thing to say to a fellow member. Naughty Naughty Marky.

I meant that as a joke, same as I'm sure he meant his as a joke ;)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League