You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-02-20] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win this titanic clash?

The Bavarian giant
81%
Unreal Madrid
19%

Total votes : 21

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:59 pm

Owen Hargreaves is confident Bayern Munich can overturn their first leg deficit and progress to the quarter-finals of the UEFA Champions League at the expense of Real Madrid.

The German giants must overcome a 3-2 deficit, but the tie is firmly in the balance due to Mark van Bommel's late goal for Bayern.

England star Hargreaves felt Bayern were much the better side in the second half and believes a repeat of their efforts in the closing 45 minutes will be enough to take them through.

"Madrid are strong this season and it is going to be an interesting game," Hargreaves told Sky Sports News. "We will have to play like we did in the second half, go forward and take some chances.

"We need to defend better, on set-pieces Becks caused us problems and we will have to do better.

"But I think we should be okay and hopefully we can progress."
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:49 pm

podolski4life wrote:Just a shot in the dark here, but we have a forum chat room now?

The chat room is on the Bayern site. You have to join their forum and then you have access to the chat room.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Romana » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:38 pm

i wish we could do it all
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League