You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
14%
It will end in a draw
11%
Bayern Munich will win
75%

Total votes : 44

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:59 am

We still need to double think on this passing lanes cutes.
What I think works best against them is holding on to the ball until you have an easy pass... If they focus on intercepting passes it means that they wont pressure the man with the ball too much. Its key to force your oponent to tackle the man with the ball to create space for passes.Also they can try to force the defender to come to them/its a little bit risky with alonso/, then pass to the open space/man.
In my opinion if we can beat this cutes,our flangs will work better-->more balls for Lewa.
IsiahRashad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby raz25 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:13 pm

#12 wrote:True, but that one works both ways, you know?

No it doesn't. The times the likes of Bate Borisov overturned a 1-2 deficit against the likes of Barcelona are so rare that it's not even worth taking into consideration. If you want to find out what the true odds are based on what happened throughout the history, you need to research every one of those thousand something games where this result was registered. Find out when 2 teams of more or less equal quality had a match and check the odds then. You will get to 25-30%, the bookmakers did it for you.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:23 pm

Why doesn't it? It also includes teams that are better on paper overturning a loss, doesn't it?!
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby BackY » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:36 pm

#12 wrote:
BackY wrote:
You think some bookie has any effect on the outcome? They also change that based on the number and quality of bets, you know?
Still doesn't change the fact that in actuality 3 in 50 made it... I think one in 25 is pretty close... And I find it kind of amusing how you get all worked up and stuff over something supposedly out of this world... Why don't you start ranting when there is something TO rant about?

Let's talk after the game better. U're obviously no idea how betting system works or what it means. It's not the amount of bets, its the amount of money that makes them change the bet, so if MANY thousands or millions are being put in Bayern, then ppl know 1:2 is nothing of a result. I also checked the bet right after the game finished. It was as I said 4.25 which totally not doable.

Do you even have fun being a bayern fan man? u must be fun at parties lol.
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby raz25 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:40 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:We still need to double think on this passing lanes cutes.
What I think works best against them is holding on to the ball until you have an easy pass... If they focus on intercepting passes it means that they wont pressure the man with the ball too much. Its key to force your oponent to tackle the man with the ball to create space for passes.Also they can try to force the defender to come to them/its a little bit risky with alonso/, then pass to the open space/man.
In my opinion if we can beat this cutes,our flangs will work better-->more balls for Lewa.

Interesting but Real Madrid don't have to do shit, we are the ones that need to score at least 2 goals. We are in a bit of a mess. Real madrid are great team defensively and especially on the offense. We can't just wait to pass the ball because time is not on our side and that only helps madrid to double mark Robbery or Lewandowski. We also can't attack furiously because they have 2 fantastic deep-lying playmakers in Kroos and Modric and they will set up some nice counters for them.

We simply need to have a good night. Robbery need to win their one-on-ones and pass it to Lewandowski, Thiago needs to make through balls which will facilitate those situations, and Alonso/Vidal will have to break their attacks as soon as possible, the last thing we need is Bernat having to stop a cross or Alaba/Kimmich to mark Ronaldo.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:44 pm

BackY wrote:
#12 wrote:
BackY wrote:
You think some bookie has any effect on the outcome? They also change that based on the number and quality of bets, you know?
Still doesn't change the fact that in actuality 3 in 50 made it... I think one in 25 is pretty close... And I find it kind of amusing how you get all worked up and stuff over something supposedly out of this world... Why don't you start ranting when there is something TO rant about?

Let's talk after the game better. U're obviously no idea how betting system works or what it means. It's not the amount of bets, its the amount of money that makes them change the bet, so if MANY thousands or millions are being put in Bayern, then ppl know 1:2 is nothing of a result. I also checked the bet right after the game finished. It was as I said 4.25 which totally not doable.

Do you even have fun being a bayern fan man? u must be fun at parties lol.

Yeah I do - more bets, more money might not be the right assumption, I agree, but it's also not completely off track
No, right now I don't have much fun, cause we're being humiliated over and over again... But, again, do as you wish, but just because I choose not to be delusional and not to kid myself about this game, doesn't make me less of a fan...
I'll come pick up the china pieces later and comfort and console you - cause that's also what it means to be a fan...!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby raz25 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:56 pm

#12 wrote:Why doesn't it? It also includes teams that are better on paper overturning a loss, doesn't it?!

No, again it doesn't, why don't you think it through? It's a numbers game. How many times does the better team lose at home against the weaker team? Not very often. Take us for example, only Real Madrid managed to beat us at home in the last years. Now take a team like Bate Borisov. How many times do they get beaten at home? A lot more often, don't you think? Out of 1000 1-2 first leg results, you will have maybe 900+ of situations where teams like BATE are trying to overturn the result against a better team, of course the odds will look very poor. Get it now? Again, if you want to find out the real odds based on what happened throughout the history, research every single game.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby BackY » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:13 pm

#12 wrote:
Yeah I do - more bets, more money might not be the right assumption, I agree, but it's also not completely off track
No, right now I don't have much fun, cause we're being humiliated over and over again... But, again, do as you wish, but just because I choose not to be delusional and not to kid myself about this game, doesn't make me less of a fan...
I'll come pick up the china pieces later and comfort and console you - cause that's also what it means to be a fan...!

Did u not watch the game vs Athleti? how was that a humiliation? wtf? We got humiliated 2, same as every time does here and there, no need to cunt the veins. Barca ate 7 from us, they never got cancer!
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:14 pm

I thought I DID think it through
But if you say so, I believe you...

Either way, it's about Bayern at the Bernabeu, where I personally see zero chance of going through, given recent history, away performances, strength if the opponent, players barely fit and whatnot - everyone else can think what they want of course...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Effenberg777 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:24 pm

Guys prepare for Bernat. And take some Nurofens before the game starts.
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby BackY » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:25 pm

raz25 wrote:
#12 wrote:Why doesn't it? It also includes teams that are better on paper overturning a loss, doesn't it?!

No, again it doesn't, why don't you think it through? It's a numbers game. How many times does the better team lose at home against the weaker team? Not very often. Take us for example, only Real Madrid managed to beat us at home in the last years. Now take a team like Bate Borisov. How many times do they get beaten at home? A lot more often, don't you think? Out of 1000 1-2 first leg results, you will have maybe 900+ of situations where teams like BATE are trying to overturn the result against a better team, of course the odds will look very poor. Get it now? Again, if you want to find out the real odds based on what happened throughout the history, research every single game.

Good point :) But anyways, I'm getting the feeling he is admin's cousin lol. Just making us increasing the forum's post count lol.
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby raz25 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:25 pm

#12 wrote:I thought I DID think it through

Either way, it's about Bayern at the Bernabeu, where I personally see zero chance of going through, given recent history, away performances, strength if the opponent, players barely fit and whatnot - everyone else can think what they want of course...

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound aggressive, I thought I explained myself well enough the first and second time. It's funny how you've gone from 6% to 4% and now to 0% chance of going through. I understand you, you want to avoid disappointment at all costs, but truth is you still watch the game right? If you truly believed we have no shot, you would go to sleep early, unless you are some type of masochist.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:27 pm

BackY wrote:
#12 wrote:

Did u not watch the game vs Athleti? how was that a humiliation? wtf? We got humiliated 2, same as every time does here and there, no need to cunt the veins. Barca ate 7 from us, they never got cancer!

Yup... They won it the next year though... 4 times in 10... We wasted away a golden generation and maybe do it once in ten if we're lucky... If you're being honest, chances are we're gonna see Dortmund win it at least once before we have a real shot again...
It's about our reputation... We're never gonna be mentioned in the sane sentence with RM or Barcelona if we keep kidding ourselves and shying away from them...
Thing is: Barca has a once in a century team - they made it count, we didn't...

Atlético? Well, not for a second of that tie I was actually convinced we could go through/overturn it...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby BackY » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:27 pm

#12 wrote:I thought I DID think it through

Yeah, you're almost always right bro, logicaly speaking, we have a slim chance, but this is football. Not always the strongest win, not always the better wins.. This is luck, passion, small details decide the game. One small luck can change the entire season.

Just open your heart and enjoy the HOPE just a few hours at least, it feels good, this is the moment we all wait for the entire season, let's enjoy it. We are called FC HOLLYWOOD for a reason, we make miracles, we always have, it's in the team's blood and history!
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby BackY » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:28 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:Guys prepare for Bernat. And take some Nurofens before the game starts.

hahahahaha, funny a.f!!! i wouldn't like him aswell. Him and costa, no! I get a feeling they kinda try to get a revenge against us for not playing too much, not passionate at all lately!
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League