You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
14%
It will end in a draw
11%
Bayern Munich will win
75%

Total votes : 44

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:50 pm

I think with our weakened defence they WILL go for an early goal. Might play into our hands I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:54 pm

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:I actually wish Bale played, Asensio did pretty well in the second half...

Bale has more potential to hurt us.
Insanely quick, goal threat, strong in the air and good defender.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby BackY » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:59 pm

lespharesjaunes wrote:Hummels won't come to Madrid and Boateng is still not sure.
If Boa can't do it, what gonna be the defense ?
Lahm kimmich Alaba bernat... facing Ronaldo and Benzema.
Hard time coming.

Actualy they both are traveling lol.

ramsej84 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:hummels [-o< [-o<

If he is not fully fit he'd better don't risk. We risk a deadly mistake that will cost us the game or an aggravated injury

What about Boa? Is he OK ?

He traveled, but still unsure, Injury wise, he is worse than Mats :(
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ottackon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:14 pm

ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby #12 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:29 pm

Achilles wrote:
#12 wrote:Not gonna say what I think about this "normal win" not being a miracle, because it would only get certain people fired up again, but I think it's highly unlikely they won't score at home at all, especially given our defense...
And going out on a close call or penalties (which IMHO were likely, would we make it) is something that would definitely mark the end of us at least being able to play these teams, as Kalle would say: "reinforcements? Why bother? We're soooo good anyway" and pat his shoulder again...

I didn't expect less from you in fact I'd be surprised if you said otherwise.
And even if they score at home? 1-2 suits us well, 1-3 we go through, 2-3 we go through again. It's a miracle to win in Bernabeu with a 1-2 win or 1-3? It's super difficult but not mission impossible, that's all I'm saying.

Well I'm talking with a guy saying Carlo Raus and Ancelotti fraud before even the winter break...

Yes it is... (cause a mission impossible is what's actually still doable if and only IF ->everything<- goes in your favor...

Not just with us down, while we were still 11 players, they gave NOTHING away, nothing... We had one opportunity in the whole game, that - difficult - Vidal header... We were already struggling before the red... All it took was an - expectable - conceded goal... (maybe it wasn't even the goal, don't know, never will, cause it just happened too early... )
My point being: it's not that I don't support the team... It's not that I don't think we're capable of putting up a fight... But this game has an opponent too and you gotta admit their defending was flawless - IN MUNICH...
Now we would've had to put up a fight either way, just that the plan was to at least have a narrow lead going there... For many years now we've taken too many timeouts... You don't win this thing casting prudence to the wind, being inattentive, even for a few minutes, let alone full halves! And we don't seem to learn from it... You gotta be there 100%, 180 mins... If they came here, us winning there 2-1, I'd still be cautious, but heck, even I would have to be optimistic... But we're not exactly playing a group of show dancers here...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Nemtar » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:56 pm

I think the match will be very hard for us. We need an early goal and pump up our game. I think that Renato should have an opportunity.

Neuer
Lahm - Boa/Kimmich - Hummels/Alaba - Alaba/Bernat
Renato/Xabi - Vidal
Robben - Thiago - Costa
Lewan

Maybe we can win, I trust in te the team, but we have to play with a different mentality.
Mia San Mia!
Nemtar
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:03 pm

ottackon wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ottackon wrote:Lewandowski is fit

That's what they said prior to the first leg too. When I see him on the pitch, I'll believe. Once bitten, twice shy.

No no, Ancelotti made it clear that Lewandowski was doubtful before the first leg, this time, the player himself said he was fit and eager to fight in close quarters.

"Lewy sustained a bruise, but the medical unit says it's no problem with regard to Wednesday," Carlo Ancelotti commented, sounding the all-clear after the match. The striker will be available for selection in the Champions League quarter-final first leg against Real Madrid on Wednesday. [source]

"It's not too bad. I didn't want to take any risks, and I'll prepare well for Wednesday," an optimistic Lewandowski explained after the final whistle, checking off a painful evening: before bruising his shoulder the Pole sustained a bleeding nose and a knock to his shin. [source]

Lewandowski: "On Wednesday I will be 100% ready" [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:22 pm

Xabi Alonso: A comeback? We are Bayern and we know how to win [source]
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ottackon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:25 pm

MUTU wrote:
"Lewy sustained a bruise, but the medical unit says it's no problem with regard to Wednesday," Carlo Ancelotti commented, sounding the all-clear after the match. The striker will be available for selection in the Champions League quarter-final first leg against Real Madrid on Wednesday. [source]

"It's not too bad. I didn't want to take any risks, and I'll prepare well for Wednesday," an optimistic Lewandowski explained after the final whistle, checking off a painful evening: before bruising his shoulder the Pole sustained a bleeding nose and a knock to his shin. [source]

Lewandowski: "On Wednesday I will be 100% ready" [source]

Pre-match press conference :

Can't see tweet? Click here!
ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby JANCKER » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:36 pm

.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby BackY » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:49 pm

#12 wrote:
Achilles wrote:I don't think we are in need to go all guns blazing from the first minute, we're chasing a normal win not a miracle. I'd take the extra time and penalties too with Lewandowski fit. My biggest wish would be for Hummels to be fit but it's unlikely. The first 15-20' minutes of the game should be like in Allianz, we need to keep the composure,the balance and find out what Madrid is up for tactically. Rushing it for a goal like there it's no tomorrow doesn't affect RM clearly. The attitude of the players must be like it for the entire game not our gameplay. We need some Italian recipe for tomorrow, an early goal will be fantastic but I don't think we have to aim for that at all costs.

I'm expecting Real Madrid to sit back and watch us trying, they are in charge after all but Bayern will be on a do or die mode and we know that we live up to those standards when we are up against the wall despite the results we always perform regardless the outcome, it's always close. Robben will step up in this game I'm sure, two consecutive big games being subdued for Arjen is abnormal. Lewy will be there to drag some defenders and attention on him so Robben and Muller will find some spaces. It would be vital to feed Lewandowski in the first 15 minutes so RM's defense "feels" him into the box, fear factor, unlike invisible Muller at Munich.

Not gonna say what I think about this "normal win" not being a miracle, because it would only get certain people fired up again, but I think it's highly unlikely they won't score at home at all, especially given our defense...
And going out on a close call or penalties (which IMHO were likely, would we make it) is something that would definitely mark the end of us at least being able to play these teams, as Kalle would say: "reinforcements? Why bother? We're soooo good anyway" and pat his shoulder again...

Kalle is MORE than correct :D What more did we have in 2013? balls I guess, individual quality? not like now :D
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:09 pm

Well, you also need balls... Also: balance!
Now it's no secret I'm not a fan of Alonso (on the pitch! Any other role I'd love to have him here!), but: the way we're playing now he's not completely 100% necessary and irreplaceable, but I have to admit there's no other player in the squad with his attributes...

We had Robben and Ribéry in their prime and not in their dying months of their fifteenth spring... It's just over at some point...
And the team was hungry fir this... Now I don't question our motivation or attitude, cause that's - mostly - as professional as it gets... But we're too easily satisfied... We're not starving, dying for this anymore... It's just a bonus for us somehow... There's too many players on the team that think winning it once in their career is enough...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby BackY » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:15 pm

#12 wrote:Well, you also need balls... Also: balance!
Now it's no secret I'm not a fan of Alonso (on the pitch! Any other role I'd love to have him here!), but: the way we're playing now he's not completely 100% necessary and irreplaceable, but I have to admit there's no other player in the squad with his attributes...

We had Robben and Ribéry in their prime and not in their dying months of their fifteenth spring... It's just over at some point...
And the team was hungry fir this... Now I don't question our motivation or attitude, cause that's - mostly - as professional as it gets... But we're too easily satisfied... We're not starving, dying for this anymore... It's just a bonus for us somehow... There's too many players on the team that think winning it once in their career is enough...

Alonso? We have good substitutes for him, actualy he is not even our starter, if it wasnt for our CB injuries which forces Martinez to play CB. Get it?
IF we have a fit team, it would be Vidal and martinez in mid, almost same as it was with schweini in 2013 :D As per robbery, they are like vine to me, they only seem to get better, its a shame to talk bad about them, they are SHINNING. So yeah, we have a better squad than in 2013, ez brain :)
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:20 pm

Says who? After Heynckes, no one even considered playing Javi in midfield... If I was to bet, I'd say you'll never see him there again...
And I'm not talking bad about them, but just keep lying to yourself... Yes, we're going to the semifinal with a victory in Madrid, yes, we don't neednew wingers, yes, we'll be a top contender for the CL for years without paying the money needed... I get it now... Yes, my brain is not working...

BTT before one of the mods gets angry: Since Bale is definitely out, Zidane is considering Isco - more bad news IMHO...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby BackY » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:39 pm

#12 wrote:Says who? After Heynckes, no one even considered playing Javi in midfield... If I was to bet, I'd say you'll never see him there again...
And I'm not talking bad about them, but just keep lying to yourself... Yes, we're going to the semifinal with a victory in Madrid, yes, we don't neednew wingers, yes, we'll be a top contender for the CL for years without paying the money needed... I get it now... Yes, my brain is not working...

BTT before one of the mods gets angry: Since Bale is definitely out, Zidane is considering Isco - more bad news IMHO...

When did he have a full fit squad so he could play? before 2weeks ago only? and right after 2days we got 3-4more injuries? wtf are u talking man? do u even watch bayern??? We bought players, we buy young talents, we dont throw money like idiots, that's what brought us to the top3 teams in the world, and just cause we cant win every year, doesnt make us weak, learn about football, stop saying stupid ass comments man, ur embarassing urself rlly.
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League