You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
14%
It will end in a draw
11%
Bayern Munich will win
75%

Total votes : 44

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:05 am

Xabi, you've come back from 3 down in a half. Show us how it's done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:23 am

hummels [-o< [-o<
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:34 am

bastos80 wrote:hummels [-o< [-o<

If he is not fully fit he'd better don't risk. We risk a deadly mistake that will cost us the game or an aggravated injury

What about Boa? Is he OK ?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby lespharesjaunes » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:44 am

Hummels won't come to Madrid and Boateng is still not sure.
If Boa can't do it, what gonna be the defense ?
Lahm kimmich Alaba bernat... facing Ronaldo and Benzema.
Hard time coming.
lespharesjaunes
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:48 am

lespharesjaunes wrote:Hummels won't come to Madrid and Boateng is still not sure.
If Boa can't do it, what gonna be the defense ?
Lahm kimmich Alaba bernat... facing Ronaldo and Benzema.
Hard time coming.

I'd say Rafinha will play. If this is the defence then we should go all out and aim to outscore them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:51 am

ottackon wrote:Lewandowski is fit

That's what they said prior to the first leg too. When I see him on the pitch, I'll believe. Once bitten, twice shy.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Effenberg777 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:56 am

Hope you will watch it from there dear Alonso.
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Effenberg777 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:58 am

MUTU wrote:

That's what they said prior to the first leg too. When I see him on the pitch, I'll believe. Once bitten, twice shy.

What chances you think we have?
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Achilles » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:03 pm

I don't think we are in need to go all guns blazing from the first minute, we're chasing a normal win not a miracle. I'd take the extra time and penalties too with Lewandowski fit. My biggest wish would be for Hummels to be fit but it's unlikely. The first 15-20' minutes of the game should be like in Allianz, we need to keep the composure,the balance and find out what Madrid is up for tactically. Rushing it for a goal like there it's no tomorrow doesn't affect RM clearly. The attitude of the players must be like it for the entire game not our gameplay. We need some Italian recipe for tomorrow, an early goal will be fantastic but I don't think we have to aim for that at all costs.

I'm expecting Real Madrid to sit back and watch us trying, they are in charge after all but Bayern will be on a do or die mode and we know that we live up to those standards when we are up against the wall despite the results we always perform regardless the outcome, it's always close. Robben will step up in this game I'm sure, two consecutive big games being subdued for Arjen is abnormal. Lewy will be there to drag some defenders and attention on him so Robben and Muller will find some spaces. It would be vital to feed Lewandowski in the first 15 minutes so RM's defense "feels" him into the box, fear factor, unlike invisible Muller at Munich.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ottackon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:08 pm

MUTU wrote:

No no, Ancelotti made it clear that Lewandowski was doubtful before the first leg, this time, the player himself said he was fit and eager to fight in close quarters.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Effenberg777 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:13 pm

Achilles wrote:I don't think we are in need to go all guns blazing from the first minute, we're chasing a normal win not a miracle. I'd take the extra time and penalties too with Lewandowski fit. My biggest wish would be for Hummels to be fit but it's unlikely. The first 15-20' minutes of the game should be like in Allianz, we need to keep the composure,the balance and find out what Madrid is up for tactically. Rushing it for a goal like there it's no tomorrow doesn't affect RM clearly. The attitude of the players must be like it for the entire game not our gameplay. We need some Italian recipe for tomorrow, an early goal will be fantastic but I don't think we have to aim for that at all costs.

I'm expecting Real Madrid to sit back and watch us trying, they are in charge after all but Bayern will be on a do or die mode and we know that we live up to those standards when we are up against the wall despite the results we always perform regardless the outcome, it's always close. Robben will step up in this game I'm sure, two consecutive big games being subdued for Arjen is abnormal. Lewy will be there to drag some defenders and attention on him so Robben and Muller will find some spaces. It would be vital to feed Lewandowski in the first 15 minutes so RM's defense "feels" him into the box, fear factor, unlike invisible Muller at Munich.

Zidane is not stupid he played football and he saw what our problems are. He will press us high and will attack us for a goal or two. RM will not park the bus waiting for us to score 2 goals . They have the players to attack us.
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby #12 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:22 pm

Achilles wrote:I don't think we are in need to go all guns blazing from the first minute, we're chasing a normal win not a miracle. I'd take the extra time and penalties too with Lewandowski fit. My biggest wish would be for Hummels to be fit but it's unlikely. The first 15-20' minutes of the game should be like in Allianz, we need to keep the composure,the balance and find out what Madrid is up for tactically. Rushing it for a goal like there it's no tomorrow doesn't affect RM clearly. The attitude of the players must be like it for the entire game not our gameplay. We need some Italian recipe for tomorrow, an early goal will be fantastic but I don't think we have to aim for that at all costs.

Not gonna say what I think about this "normal win" not being a miracle, because it would only get certain people fired up again, but I think it's highly unlikely they won't score at home at all, especially given our defense...
And going out on a close call or penalties (which IMHO were likely, would we make it) is something that would definitely mark the end of us at least being able to play these teams, as Kalle would say: "reinforcements? Why bother? We're soooo good anyway" and pat his shoulder again...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Achilles » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:24 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:Zidane is not stupid he played football and he saw what our problems are. He will press us high and will attack us for a goal or two. RM will not park the bus waiting for us to score 2 goals . They have the players to attack us.

Pressing with going all out are two different things, Atletico presses like hell they don't tend to attack first though leaving spaces or losing composure at the midfield let alone the backline. Of course they will at 2/3 of the pitch to destroy our build up, Einstein.
I didn't say they park the bus but they will sit on that 2-1 aggregate, I don't think they will push for an early going forward with 7-8 players and let spaces for a possible counter or Robbery going on 1v1 that's Zidane as a coach man what are you talking about, the guy is a mix of Portuguese & Italian style of coaching, you don't see that he is playing absolutely for the scoreboard? He is trying to nullify his opponent not to thrash him. He was afraid of AS Roma & Manchester City for god's sake...

We had problems at Munich too before the game started, I didn't see what RM or Zidane were prepared(?) We were slightly better on the first half, we could have gone 2-0 over them and it would a whole another game & tie. Judging Bayern with 10-men while they already conceded against a full RM squad it's not the case for me, I'd take the first half as comparison and we did really fine, more chances to score, equally solid defense.
Last edited by Achilles on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby Achilles » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:30 pm

#12 wrote:Not gonna say what I think about this "normal win" not being a miracle, because it would only get certain people fired up again, but I think it's highly unlikely they won't score at home at all, especially given our defense...
And going out on a close call or penalties (which IMHO were likely, would we make it) is something that would definitely mark the end of us at least being able to play these teams, as Kalle would say: "reinforcements? Why bother? We're soooo good anyway" and pat his shoulder again...

I didn't expect less from you in fact I'd be surprised if you said otherwise.
And even if they score at home? 1-2 suits us well, 1-3 we go through, 2-3 we go through again. It's a miracle to win in Bernabeu with a 1-2 win or 1-3? It's super difficult but not mission impossible, that's all I'm saying.

Well I'm talking with a guy saying Carlo Raus and Ancelotti fraud before even the winter break...
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:46 pm

I actually wish Bale played, Asensio did pretty well in the second half...
CARLO RAUS
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League