You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
14%
It will end in a draw
11%
Bayern Munich will win
75%

Total votes : 44

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby BackY » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:36 pm

Official Bayern confirms both Boa and Mats did training without problems, let's hopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee they both are FITTTTT, im gonna cum lol
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Effe11 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:50 pm

Just remember Schalke won 4:3 at Santiago Bernabeu last year.
So why dont we make the same!
Effe11
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:00 pm

BackY wrote:Official Bayern confirms both Boa and Mats did training without problems, let's hopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee they both are FITTTTT, im gonna cum lol

You need to hold out till after the game.
Bale will most likely miss the match, which is good news...

E: Uhm yeah, Boateng didn't train at all and Hummels just did 25 minutes without body contact. Not sure why you're so excited :lol:
Get ready for Bernat - Alaba - Kimmich - Lahm
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby BackY » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:12 pm

bastos80 wrote:
BackY wrote:Official Bayern confirms both Boa and Mats did training without problems, let's hopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee they both are FITTTTT, im gonna cum lol

You need to hold out till after the game.
Bale will most likely miss the match, which is good news...

E: Uhm yeah, Boateng didn't train at all and Hummels just did 25 minutes without body contact. Not sure why you're so excited :lol:
Get ready for Bernat - Alaba - Kimmich - Lahm

Boa trained aswell. Idk, maybe just to scary them, I only expect Mats to play,maybe not even him, We don't rlly need them if they are not fit :( maybe jsut for the ariels.
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:17 pm

if we have the entire squad fit and lewa in form, I don't care whom we play. Winning in Bernabeu has been a Bayern specialty, scoring at least 2-3 or even 4 there has been also a bayern specialty, this in the Galacticos era. So, if the team is fit and treats this game as a final, it's all doable. We were our own enemies last game, so let's hope for a bit of luck this time. Real is not a scary team, compared to for example Juventus, or Atleti, defensive wise. Overturning a deficit against the former would have been near mission impossible, but not against Real. We need not respect them at all and press high their defence, just as we did in the first half in Munich. of course it will be a complicated tie, but far from over. An early goal is what we need the most. This will make the game very tense, and could be in our favour as they play at home and will try to attack, creating more space. We need to be effective on the counters and set pieces.
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:39 pm

Bayern Munich's Thomas Müller: “Nothing is impossible” [source]
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:08 pm

FCB&Paulaner wrote:if we have the entire squad fit and lewa in form, I don't care whom we play. Winning in Bernabeu has been a Bayern specialty, scoring at least 2-3 or even 4 there has been also a bayern specialty, this in the Galacticos era. So, if the team is fit and treats this game as a final, it's all doable. We were our own enemies last game, so let's hope for a bit of luck this time. Real is not a scary team, compared to for example Juventus, or Atleti, defensive wise. Overturning a deficit against the former would have been near mission impossible, but not against Real. We need not respect them at all and press high their defence, just as we did in the first half in Munich. of course it will be a complicated tie, but far from over. An early goal is what we need the most. This will make the game very tense, and could be in our favour as they play at home and will try to attack, creating more space. We need to be effective on the counters and set pieces.

Dude, one time that happened

Nothing is impossible, true, but it's highly unlikely...
I wonder if for once we'll not just see empty phrases, calls for perseverance, and wannabe turnarounds but actually a performance worthy of the bigmouthing and premature praise we're once again displaying beforehand...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:28 pm

I just hope we don't pull an Arsenal....win the game but lose on aggregate and chalk it up as a "moral victory" "gutsy performance" etc etc.....

FWIW Bale, Varane, and Pepe will all miss the match.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dstroe » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:58 pm

aterford wrote:I just hope we don't pull an Arsenal....win the game but lose on aggregate and chalk it up as a "moral victory" "gutsy performance" etc etc.....

FWIW Bale, Varane, and Pepe will all miss the match.

Its not possible for us to win but then lose on aggregate unless we win 1-0 and go out on away goals. Unless you count winning 2-1 and losing penalties as well. Either way I see 1-0 as an extremely unlikely scoreline I think we will score at least 2 with Lewy leading the line. Its more about how many Real score on us as well
dstroe
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby bastos80 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:01 pm

I think 1-0 is a extremely unrealistic result.
Penalties would just be unlucky. Couldn't be mad about it.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:16 pm

#12 wrote:
FCB&Paulaner wrote:if we have the entire squad fit and lewa in form, I don't care whom we play. Winning in Bernabeu has been a Bayern specialty, scoring at least 2-3 or even 4 there has been also a bayern specialty, this in the Galacticos era. So, if the team is fit and treats this game as a final, it's all doable. We were our own enemies last game, so let's hope for a bit of luck this time. Real is not a scary team, compared to for example Juventus, or Atleti, defensive wise. Overturning a deficit against the former would have been near mission impossible, but not against Real. We need not respect them at all and press high their defence, just as we did in the first half in Munich. of course it will be a complicated tie, but far from over. An early goal is what we need the most. This will make the game very tense, and could be in our favour as they play at home and will try to attack, creating more space. We need to be effective on the counters and set pieces.

what do you mean, 'one time..'

It's football odds mean nothing sometimes. With a fit squad, it's still a game to be played by both teams. Real knows they should not make the mistake of considering themselves qualified on paper. It's 90 more minutes that need to be played with high intensity by both teams. Let's see who wants it more.
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Re: [2017-04-12] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby bastos80 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:21 pm

With Hummels and Boateng out the best thing we could probably do is go all out offensively.

---------------- Lewandowski ---------------
Ribéry ------------ Müller -------------- Robben
------------- Thiago ----- Vidal -----------------
Bernat ----- Alaba ------- Kimmich ------Lahm
--------------------- Neuer -----------------------

Attack is the best defense... Or so they say.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:45 pm

bastos80 wrote:I think 1-0 is a extremely unrealistic result.
Penalties would just be unlucky. Couldn't be mad about it.

With our record it's not just unlucky... It's embarrassing how we overall did on penalties since 2012...

FCB&Paulaner wrote:
#12 wrote:

what do you mean, 'one time..'

It's football odds mean nothing sometimes. With a fit squad, it's still a game to be played by both teams. Real knows they should not make the mistake of considering themselves qualified on paper. It's 90 more minutes that need to be played with high intensity by both teams. Let's see who wants it more.

What I mean? Throughout history there were THREE German victories at the Bernabeu... One was the Schalke game that is coming out of everyone's ears (eyes?) in this thread already... A 0-1 in our 2001 victory year, and a 2-4 a year ago in group stage... We NEVER won there except for those incidents, and we also didn't score in that range - so yeah, ONE time that happened...

We are not able to put up that intensity! They feared us! They were terrified! Because they couldn't handle our physicality... It was a severe problem for them... Then we started to bring in the Spaniard and lost there 1-0 without seriously being dangerous, and everybody including the skipper patted their shoulders because of a supposedly special performance... Yeah, we had possession, but they had the opportunities... We lacked physicality... The same physicality Schalke put up in that game... That's why they won and we're taking shit from them all the time! We brought in a coach to keep track of them, at a time where we had - for the first time ever - actually overtaken them... And the result was not making us better against them, but against the Darmstadts, Hamburgs and Bremens, while becoming very very beatable for them...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby BackY » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:51 pm

A speculation says boa is ok to play but he could tear the muscle ligament if he does. Its up to him to play, but knowing him he will 100% play... afterall its just speculation
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:55 pm

Where is this Boa news coming from?

Btw, didn't there used to be a German curse or something for Real? Was that never winning in Germany?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League