You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
6
14%
It will end in a draw
5
11%
Bayern Munich will win
33
75%
 
Total votes : 44

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:35 pm

ander_ct wrote:Javi and Coman out for a posible injury:

At times like this I guess all you can do is laugh


Image


Coman could have been a nice substitute but better him than one of the others.

Still, it's so ridiculous it's laughable


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30526
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8521 times
Been thanked: 7149 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby Roonzil » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:38 pm

All season we had a reasonably fit squad. Four weeks ago we even had a fully fit squad. And now in these last few weeks we lost Neuer, Muller, Lewandowski, Hummels, Boateng...and now Martinez and Coman. That's not even bad luck anymore....

I want to be positive for Tuesday, but a voice in the back of my head keeps telling me that anything other than a trashing is good news. :cry:

Can't see tweet? Click here!
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Image
Total ho for Thiago :P
User avatar
Roonzil
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 2011
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:54 pm
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 207 times
Been thanked: 1239 times
Gender: Female

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:46 pm

BackY wrote:
#12 wrote:Do I need to remind everyone again that a week ago there was talk here about us having an advantage and all their injuries... Guess what: ever since that day I barely saw so much whining in one week...


Ur point being??


My point being: never **** with karma... Winning feels better bearing the best possible opponent's lineup anyway...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8230
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 331 times
Been thanked: 2363 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby BackY » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:07 pm

#12 wrote:
BackY wrote:
#12 wrote:Do I need to remind everyone again that a week ago there was talk here about us having an advantage and all their injuries... Guess what: ever since that day I barely saw so much whining in one week...


Ur point being??


My point being: never **** with karma... Winning feels better bearing the best possible opponent's lineup anyway...


That's what everyone wants, me included, but how about we get our Karma back cause we've been playing at least 3years full of injuries!
User avatar
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:56 pm
Location: Skopje
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 50 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:10 pm

Roonzil wrote:I want to be positive for Tuesday, but a voice in the back of my head keeps telling me that anything other than a trashing is good news.

There's a reason I'm not positive even though people keep telling me (here and elsewhere) stuff like "It's not over yet", "it's only 2-1" etc. I believed the last 3 years. I was sure we could do it except vs Barca and was sure we were going to turn it around. And every time it wasn't much different from the first leg. So I have no reason to believe it will be any different this time around. If anything, I expect a worse loss. But I acknowledge it's somehow possible if we have Hummels and Lewa.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30526
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8521 times
Been thanked: 7149 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby BackY » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:35 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Roonzil wrote:I want to be positive for Tuesday, but a voice in the back of my head keeps telling me that anything other than a trashing is good news.

There's a reason I'm not positive even though people keep telling me (here and elsewhere) stuff like "It's not over yet", "it's only 2-1" etc. I believed the last 3 years. I was sure we could do it except vs Barca and was sure we were going to turn it around. And every time it wasn't much different from the first leg. So I have no reason to believe it will be any different this time around. If anything, I expect a worse loss. But I acknowledge it's somehow possible if we have Hummels and Lewa.


U're right lol... We got tired BELIEVING and same shit happens (even in groups vs atletico)
User avatar
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:56 pm
Location: Skopje
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 50 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:37 pm

Yup... We started to bring in all the supposedly world class coaches... To keep the pace of the Spaniards... Just that coaches alone can't do that... They need decent reinforcements... Also, we never lost at home to Madrid before they came... Bring back a German please
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8230
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 331 times
Been thanked: 2363 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:39 pm

It's rallying calls - and that's actually the only thing where we're really the best...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8230
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 331 times
Been thanked: 2363 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby JANCKER » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:57 pm

.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17384
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9074 times
Been thanked: 8357 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:18 am

I think in the first leg it was all our fault. It started with BvB game, where we didn't need at all to spend all that energy and field the best 11. This should have been a game for Kimmich, Renato & Co. Ancelotti should have spared Lewa and Hummels, which are irreplaceable at current team form and setup. or at least Lewa should have been subbed early in the game.

1st we play a league game as if the whole season depends on it, and don't rotate. Huge strategic mistake which will probably be remembered as the game that costed us the entire season.

2nd - it was a big mistake to play an old team against Real and relatively slow. Especially with Alonso alongside Vidal, you lose some of the speed, which is exploited by athletic teams such as Real. Either you give some of the veterans some break on the weekend or you inject some new blood against Real. They had Pepe and Varane out and their replacement did more than ok. Zidane even subbed Bale and the substitute contributed to the second goal. So, in the second half we ran out of stamina and when Martinez was out we looked like we would have conceded at least 6. Miserable, even for a 10 men team.

3. Champions league game are decided by episodes, however we contributed ourselves this time. if not for the BVB game, let's say Lewa would have been fit and he is our nr 1 penalty taker, so maybe that penalty would have been converted, and 2-0 could have been another story, etc. On the other hand we should have gone more with crosses as with varane and pepe we could have scored more from headers, as we saw with vidal.

So, in conclusion without a striker and the best cbs out we drew 1-1 against real, and we lose 1-0 playing with 10 men, still of course without a striker and with a cb crisis at this point. So, as weird as it sounds we made the most out of it. And, of course, Neuer kept the team in the tie. Everything that could have gone wrong in the last few days just went wrong, that's it, you just need to accept it. And not because Real was better, in the first half we had it.

Going into the 2nd leg, I give it a fair chance of making it, only if certain conditions are met, which are:
1. Lewa needs to play, or I don't see any point in having the match, just resign on paper;
2. I don't know what the hell is going on with our central defence and have no clue how this will work on Tuesday, I will let Ancelotti surprise me. However, since 2010 that is the area that costed us a few trophies, still is, and somehow get's never fixed;
3. Ancelotti needs to take some risks here, there is nothing to lose. I would bet on speed and stamina, give Sanchez a chance or Kimmich, just look at the Schalke team, a very young team with the likes of Sane & Co running riot into Real's defence.
4. The game will be won or lost in midfield;
5. We need an early goal, this could be the game changer and make them nervous, but again our flanks and crosses need to be top, I don't see us creating many chances playing short passes into their box.
6. Our pressing needs to be also very good, if you leave them enough space to organise attacks, given our CD situation, it can mean disaster.

So, I just don't see us out yet, going as underdogs will be a good thing, hopefully they will underestimate us, but we need some good news in the coming days in our injury department and a figured out tactics by Ancelotti. If we score first and early, it will be a very complicated tie and a true hell of a match, maybe could also be a repeat of 2012. All in all, the team needs to show they have what it takes to be champions, they are playing the seasons' finale there, or they can just go home and wait for an overhaul next season, which is inevitable.

P.S. Ancelotti needs to see how BvB played against them. I think that is the medicine in this game. Their defence was horrible but they could have scored 4-5 against Real. So if he fields an experienced team in order not to concede, this could be wrong as this is what they want, a slow game, where they can always do some damage with the quality they have, but we will be lethargic and not create many chances, just like in Munich. So, go for the kill or get killed. Klopp would have been the right guy for this game :D
Last edited by FCB&Paulaner on Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:36 pm
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 142 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:25 am


Why on Earth are we taking such a crucial decision 48 hours before the game? Crazy
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30526
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8521 times
Been thanked: 7149 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:26 am

#12 wrote:Yup... We started to bring in all the supposedly world class coaches... To keep the pace of the Spaniards... Just that coaches alone can't do that... They need decent reinforcements... Also, we never lost at home to Madrid before they came... Bring back a German please

I would actually be very happy if we ditched Carlo for Nagelsmann because: a) we need a coach who can bring defensive solidity and he has an amazing track record in defense this season. IMO defense has become our number 1 problem, despite having on paper one of the best defenses in Europe, if not the best. And b) because we need a coach that trusts youth to raise Renato, Kimmich and Coman.

That being said, I don't think the board will sack Carlo short-term.






Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5357
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2277 times
Been thanked: 2190 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:32 am

Yep, same here... Just like they still won't even start the overhaul that's kind of long overdue already...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8230
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 331 times
Been thanked: 2363 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby ander_ct » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:03 am

FCB&Paulaner wrote:I think in the first leg it was all our fault. It started with BvB game, where we didn't need at all to spend all that energy and field the best 11. This should have been a game for Kimmich, Renato & Co. Ancelotti should have spared Lewa and Hummels, which are irreplaceable at current team form and setup. or at least Lewa should have been subbed early in the game.

1st we play a league game as if the whole season depends on it, and don't rotate. Huge strategic mistake which will probably be remembered as the game that costed us the entire season.

2nd - it was a big mistake to play an old team against Real and relatively slow. Especially with Alonso alongside Vidal, you lose some of the speed, which is exploited by athletic teams such as Real. Either you give some of the veterans some break on the weekend or you inject some new blood against Real. They had Pepe and Varane out and their replacement did more than ok. Zidane even subbed Bale and the substitute contributed to the second goal. So, in the second half we ran out of stamina and when Martinez was out we looked like we would have conceded at least 6. Miserable, even for a 10 men team.

3. Champions league game are decided by episodes, however we contributed ourselves this time. if not for the BVB game, let's say Lewa would have been fit and he is our nr 1 penalty taker, so maybe that penalty would have been converted, and 2-0 could have been another story, etc. On the other hand we should have gone more with crosses as with varane and pepe we could have scored more from headers, as we saw with vidal.

So, in conclusion without a striker and the best cbs out we drew 1-1 against real, and we lose 1-0 playing with 10 men, still of course without a striker and with a cb crisis at this point. So, as weird as it sounds we made the most out of it. And, of course, Neuer kept the team in the tie. Everything that could have gone wrong in the last few days just went wrong, that's it, you just need to accept it. And not because Real was better, in the first half we had it.

Going into the 2nd leg, I give it a fair chance of making it, only if certain conditions are met, which are:
1. Lewa needs to play, or I don't see any point in having the match, just resign on paper;
2. I don't know what the hell is going on with our central defence and have no clue how this will work on Tuesday, I will let Ancelotti surprise me. However, since 2010 that is the area that costed us a few trophies, still is, and somehow get's never fixed;
3. Ancelotti needs to take some risks here, there is nothing to lose. I would bet on speed and stamina, give Sanchez a chance or Kimmich, just look at the Schalke team, a very young team with the likes of Sane & Co running riot into Real's defence.
4. The game will be won or lost in midfield;
5. We need an early goal, this could be the game changer and make them nervous, but again our flanks and crosses need to be top, I don't see us creating many chances playing short passes into their box.
6. Our pressing needs to be also very good, if you leave them enough space to organise attacks, given our CD situation, it can mean disaster.

So, I just don't see us out yet, going as underdogs will be a good thing, hopefully they will underestimate us, but we need some good news in the coming days in our injury department and a figured out tactics by Ancelotti. If we score first and early, it will be a very complicated tie and a true hell of a match, maybe could also be a repeat of 2012. All in all, the team needs to show they have what it takes to be champions, they are playing the seasons' finale there, or they can just go home and wait for an overhaul next season, which is inevitable.

P.S. Ancelotti needs to see how BvB played against them. I think that is the medicine in this game. Their defence was horrible but they could have scored 4-5 against Real. So if he fields an experienced team in order not to concede, this could be wrong as this is what they want, a slow game, where they can always do some damage with the quality they have, but we will be lethargic and not create many chances, just like in Munich. So, go for the kill or get killed. Klopp would have been the right guy for this game :D



I'm not sure if you know it, but Ancelotti is well known in world of football for MAKE NO ROTATIONS, Spanish media always destroyed him in Madrid to take always the same players game by game, so the injuries attacked the team with no mercy, something similar we're living today...

And i agree with you, the only choice we have is to propose a game 'strike by strike' with no good defence it's a death sentence, but I still believe in the guys
IN BAYERN WE TRUST
User avatar
ander_ct
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:40 am
Location: Bogotá, Colombia
National Flag:
Columbia
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 44 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:13 am

I also called that too last summer about Carlo's rotation policy....

What response did i get? THIS IS BAYERN MUNICH, not real madrid.

People be living in a box
User avatar
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 173 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yandex [Bot] and 1 guest