You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
14%
It will end in a draw
11%
Bayern Munich will win
75%

Total votes : 44

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:09 am

Funny thing someone is ranting here three posts in a row claiming the same BS after last nights match showed yet again that it IS BS, and is asking ME about living in a parallel universe...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Kris141 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:31 am

PunkCapitalist and aterford seid what i tried to say all the time here! Im glad im not the only one who thinks that we did lose cuz of bad performance at first, not the ref!
Kris141
Getting the hang of it

Postby MoFattal » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:48 am

Nah, the referee still lost us the game as we had the upper hand when it mattered the most, but that doesn't mean that our performances were good enough. We should be playing much better.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:15 pm

If the team isn't so wasteful or careless and ALL players are resolved to play and win for Bayern, I believe that in a way they may counter mild referee 'mistakes' to some extent.
Yesterday before we scored, there were at least 2 instances were balls were deflected from the spread hands of BVB players in the penalty area. The Bayern players contested the ref's decisions on both occasions. Without going into the merit of whether these were denied penalties or not, the fact is that they were forgotten as soon as we went ahead. If we didn't manage to score yesterday god knows how many posts there would be about the denied penalties which cost us the cup !
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby BackY » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:50 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:We didn't outplay them fgs... We basically didn't create any chances. That's not outplaying another team.

The whole referee afair has really done a disservice to our team, cause it has kept people from looking at how bad our defensive and offensive performance in the home leg was and how bad the offensive performance was in the second leg (despite the defensive side improving markedly).

People also keep raving about Robben, and fail to see that when he doesnt have his effectiveness (something he didn't have against Madrid) he basically is just a ball-hoarder who can't pass and every attack dies there. If Robben weren't lethal with his trademarked cut-in move, he would be a TERRIBLE player, and I'm not sure he can remain lethal anymore (even less a full year from now).

Bayern needs to seriously rethink it's attacking setup and general tactics and I feel the board has considerably underestimated the problem at hand FOR FAR TOO LONG.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

If by chances you mean the shots on goal, (which I believe u watched the game on Flashscore app) then yes. If you speak like a true man who understands football, we pretty much kept them in their half the whole game creating chances and oportunities. If this is NOT creating chances, then what was the 2015 game when we had Pep and faced them?
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BackY » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:53 pm

#12 wrote:Funny thing someone is ranting here three posts in a row claiming the same BS after last nights match showed yet again that it IS BS, and is asking ME about living in a parallel universe...

You take so much joy in Bayern loosing, huh? I created posts cause I wasnt around for days, and im typing from my mobile phone and can't quote more than 3 times in a post, you behing your whole life here, should know that :)

What is the problem about tonight's game MISTER GOD? we again destroyed them, it was just unlucky and stupid from us not to score more, maybe not even motivated for a shit game like this, i personally wouldn't. Also Lahm's shit game, wasn't about that mistake, he made like 100. But what you care, this is a chance to raise your post count, so go ahead, talk bs.
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Effenberg777 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:33 pm

Lahm is the best!
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:47 pm

BackY wrote:
#12 wrote:Funny thing someone is ranting here three posts in a row claiming the same BS after last nights match showed yet again that it IS BS, and is asking ME about living in a parallel universe...

You take so much joy in Bayern loosing, huh? I created posts cause I wasnt around for days, and im typing from my mobile phone and can't quote more than 3 times in a post, you behing your whole life here, should know that :)

What is the problem about tonight's game MISTER GOD? we again destroyed them, it was just unlucky and stupid from us not to score more, maybe not even motivated for a shit game like this, i personally wouldn't. Also Lahm's shit game, wasn't about that mistake, he made like 100. But what you care, this is a chance to raise your post count, so go ahead, talk bs.

Nah I hate it, of course you'd have to actually have an open mind reading, but obviously, for some weird reason with about 70% of the forum basically agreeing with me, you chose to hate my guts of all people... Well, have fun!
Funnily, you actually NAME the problem in that very post, yet you obviously still haven't understood what it is...

BackY wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:We didn't outplay them fgs... We basically didn't create any chances. That's not outplaying another team.

The whole referee afair has really done a disservice to our team, cause it has kept people from looking at how bad our defensive and offensive performance in the home leg was and how bad the offensive performance was in the second leg (despite the defensive side improving markedly).

People also keep raving about Robben, and fail to see that when he doesnt have his effectiveness (something he didn't have against Madrid) he basically is just a ball-hoarder who can't pass and every attack dies there. If Robben weren't lethal with his trademarked cut-in move, he would be a TERRIBLE player, and I'm not sure he can remain lethal anymore (even less a full year from now).

Bayern needs to seriously rethink it's attacking setup and general tactics and I feel the board has considerably underestimated the problem at hand FOR FAR TOO LONG.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

If by chances you mean the shots on goal, (which I believe u watched the game on Flashscore app) then yes. If you speak like a true man who understands football, we pretty much kept them in their half the whole game creating chances and oportunities. If this is NOT creating chances, then what was the 2015 game when we had Pep and faced them?

Shit...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby BackY » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:31 pm

#12 wrote:
BackY wrote:

Nah I hate it, of course you'd have to actually have an open mind reading, but obviously, for some weird reason with about 70% of the forum basically agreeing with me, you chose to hate my guts of all people... Well, have fun!
Funnily, you actually NAME the problem in that very post, yet you obviously still haven't understood what it is...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA 70% of the forum is with you? again, in a paralell universe?
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

[2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:02 am

Again, reading makes you run a high risk of actually learning something...

But I was more like 70% are of this opinion, not claiming I had it first or anything like that... Again: you just chose to pick me cause your ego seems to demand it...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby BackY » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:43 pm

#12 wrote:Again, reading makes you run a high risk of actually learning something...

But I was more like 70% are of this opinion, not claiming I had it first or anything like that... Again: you just chose to pick me cause your ego seems to demand it...

The only one having problems with the ego is you my friend, and this time when I say 70% of the members agree with me, it's a true statement :D I can even make you a picture compilation of that lol..
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:19 pm

Surprisingly you are still unaware of all the posts in here... You are the only one who's still posting here claiming it was the ref... That's how obsessed you are...
And I don't even care what some guy who already lost his dick on a bold bet here (effectively proving you've already BEEN wrong about this before...) says about my ego

So I will post it one last time, take it or leave it, but I don't have the nerve, the time or the desire to keep discussing with somebody who obviously has OCD and PD:
The ref had an influence on the game... We were the ones who got the wrong end of it... HE WAS NOT only making wrong calls in favor of RM... WE WERE NOT the better team, and we have a lot more things to work on than just refs calls... There's three posts by other users that are essentially the same on the last page alone...
Deal with it or don't, I'm out of this if you cannot admit to that...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby BackY » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:57 pm

#12 wrote:Surprisingly you are still unaware of all the posts in here... You are the only one who's still posting here claiming it was the ref... That's how obsessed you are...
And I don't even care what some guy who already lost his dick on a bold bet here (effectively proving you've already BEEN wrong about this before...) says about my ego

So I will post it one last time, take it or leave it, but I don't have the nerve, the time or the desire to keep discussing with somebody who obviously has OCD and PD:
The ref had an influence on the game... We were the ones who got the wrong end of it... HE WAS NOT only making wrong calls in favor of RM... WE WERE NOT the better team, and we have a lot more things to work on than just refs calls... There's three posts by other users that are essentially the same on the last page alone...

Didn't even read the whole post, but be PLAIN STUPID as 99% of the other ones u made. You dont have to give a single f*ck about my bets, if I do or dont make them. Simply keep ur toxic opinion to urself, u cant be a real fan, spreading 100% hate and negativity. STOP IT! even the admin is against ur stupid posts, he is sure u dont even watch the games, u just cant wait to come and write stupid things here, STOP IT, put a STOP TO IT !!!
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:06 pm

BackY wrote:
#12 wrote:Surprisingly you are still unaware of all the posts in here... You are the only one who's still posting here claiming it was the ref... That's how obsessed you are...

Didn't even read the whole post, but be PLAIN STUPID as 99% of the other ones u made. You dont have to give a single f*ck about my bets, if I do or dont make them. Simply keep ur toxic opinion to urself, u cant be a real fan, spreading 100% hate and negativity. STOP IT! even the admin is against ur stupid posts, he is sure u dont even watch the games, u just cant wait to come and write stupid things here, STOP IT, put a STOP TO IT !!!

I'm in no need of a dickless prick to tell me what to do... And I definitely won't let him
Maybe another 15 exclamation points would help though...
Makes you see REALLY smart
For that reason, tip for you: there are ways to skip/not read certain posts if you desire...

Surprisingly said admin is blowing some of the same horns in numerous threads here - of course you would have to leave this one first...

Peace out![VICTORY HAND]️

National Flag:
Germany

Postby BackY » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:36 pm

#12 wrote:
BackY wrote:

I'm in no need of a dickless prick to tell me what to do... And I definitely won't let him
Maybe another 15 exclamation points would help though...
Makes you see REALLY smart
For that reason, tip for you: there are ways to skip/not read certain posts if you desire...

Surprisingly said admin is blowing some of the same horns in numerous threads here - of course you would have to leave this one first...

Peace out![VICTORY HAND]️

Send ur mother, i'll asure u if im dickless, okay? :)
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League