You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
14%
It will end in a draw
11%
Bayern Munich will win
75%

Total votes : 44

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby vigneshFCB » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:41 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
kod2600 wrote:We need a very an early goal...Like really early...Not waiting a Makaay early but you get it. :coffee:

And a Ref who is not a RM or la liga fanboy

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Well, Barcelona fanboys are la liga fanboys but they would support Bayern, no?
vigneshFCB
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:53 pm

Anyone think Ancelotti is crazy enough to play Götze if neither Hummels nor Boateng make it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:58 pm

No... But it won't matter anyway...
As I said I don't see us winning it... But if we were: our interest is in getting a high scoring game... One goal is not gonna do us anything good, we need goals (and this is where I see us failing...)! So defense is not one of our biggest issues... we ned to find ways to create a dozen prime opportunities and convert 3 or four of them... Which means we could then well concede two - defense is not gonna be our problem...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:00 pm

The thing that makes me lose hope is that I highly doubt 2 will be enough. We'll need at least 3... Since we'll lose on penalties anyway

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BackY » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:04 pm

#12 wrote:No... But it won't matter anyway...
As I said I don't see us winning it... But if we were: our interest is in getting a high scoring game... One goal is not gonna do us anything good, we need goals (and this is where I see us failing...)! So defense is not one of our biggest issues... we ned to find ways to create a dozen prime opportunities and convert 3 or four of them... Which means we could then well concede two - defense is not gonna be our problem...

You;re so wrong. We have problems scoring? SINCE WHEN lol? Since last game ONLY when we didn't have lewa? No my friend, our biggest problem is DEFENCE. Bayern will score AT LEAST 2, i can put my dick on it. But Im not sure how many we'll concede.
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:11 pm

BackY wrote:

You;re so wrong. We have problems scoring? SINCE WHEN lol? Since last game ONLY when we didn't have lewa? No my friend, our biggest problem is DEFENCE. Bayern will score AT LEAST 2, i can put my dick on it. But Im not sure how many we'll concede.

I don't want your dick and I doubt you turning eunuch is gonna help anyone, but obviously you're new to Bayern Munich and will be much closer to a girl in four days... Name one high scoring away game this year - and you may well include Bundesliga... There was one... Arsenal... Where we were shot, against a team wayyy more shit than Real - and we were up by four already when the game started, the equalizer being an offside penalty...

But if you wanna be a smartass about it, count together all the goals we scored in our last two encounters in Spain - WITH Lewa...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby BackY » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:20 pm

#12 wrote:
BackY wrote:

I don't want your dick and I doubt you turning eunuch is gonna help anyone, but obviously you're new to Bayern Munich and will be much closer to a girl in four days... Name one high scoring away game this year - and you may well include Bundesliga... There was one... Arsenal... Where we were shot, against a team wayyy more shit than Real - and we were up by four already when the game started, the equalizer being an offside penalty...

But if you wanna be a smartass about it, count together all the goals we scored in our last two encounters in Spain - WITH Lewa...

No need to offend, I just wanted to bet my dick, u starting to panic and sh*t is making me have suspicions lol..
No, i'm not new to Bayern at all lol, you can be sure I'm a Bayern fan as much as you've lived in this planet lol. Anyways, enough measuring the balls (don't panic again, it's just a saying).

I rlly don't care about stats too much, especialy the kind of stats that u mentioned, "how many goals we've scored against spanish teams".. wtffff is that stat? What does that have to do with ANYTHING? This is another game, another criteriums as put for this one.

Let me go step by step and explain ur stats are worth nothing.

Why score 7 goals, when u can win with 1-2?
Why take into consideration some STUPID stat that from 5-6months ago, when we all know Bayern took some time under the new coach to be at the level we are now (not looking at the last game, we all know how unlucky we were in that one, playing with 1fit cb, who got booked, without our goalscorers, one injuried, the other not in form as he came from an injury aswell.). I don't care about the staff or what they did wrong, Im talking about WHAT IT IS, RIGHT NOW! (no quality attacker is going to come and sit on the bench for us, stop dreaming).

This is another game, this will be the day I HOPE we write a GOOD STAT so you can look back and be proud, scoring goals is not gonna be a problem for Bayern AT ALL, especialy if we score in the first, or even better a fast one. Defending is our biggest weaknes, did U NOT see their counter attacks? rlly? Did you know SEE what are we gonna defend with against them? No hummels(not fit if he plays), no fit Boa (or wont play at all), NO MARTINEZ. And you are saying to me defence is not the problem???? Damn ...
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BackY » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:24 pm

Today's lineup for real madrid. Most of the stars are resting :/ Bale not playing at all, but I'm starting to fear this Asensio guy, looks like a Zidane with good speed lol.
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:33 pm

At least the CBs are starting

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Effenberg777 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:40 pm

This is how a big team plays before an important game.

Voodoo guys get us some injured players from RealMadrid .
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby BackY » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:45 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:This is how a big team plays before an important game.

Voodoo guys get us some injured players from RealMadrid .

Exactly lol, not like us morons injuring our players... damn what a stupid play by us... just wow
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby bastos80 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:46 pm

I'm not going to read through this thread because there's probably lots of negativity anyways. I didn't take a single look at this forum after the match because I didn't want it to get me down.
The tie is far from lost. We "just" need to score 2 goals, and if that happens, the momentum is shifted towards us. If we manage to score 3, Real will also have to score 3.
Lewandowski will be back, and I'm sure we'll put in a more convincing performance (not just because of Lewandowski).
Just pray at least Hummels is back. The way Boateng has played I'm not even mad when he's injured. We need to score goals anyways.
inactive
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:46 pm

I was only offended because of that lol thing... It's far from certain we're gonna score, especially twice... Yes, stats are only an indicator, that's what I keep saying: hope is always there, but there's absolutely ZILCH than hope pointing to us scoring there, let alone more than once and win it...
We've had that Alaba-Bernat and other combos often enough for me to trust them...
If we score 4, we can concede 3... I think our second team CBs could do that, as defense is a team effort...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby BackY » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:57 pm

#12 wrote:I was only offended because of that lol thing... It's far from certain we're gonna score, especially twice... Yes, stats are only an indicator, that's what I keep saying: hope is always there, but there's absolutely ZILCH than hope pointing to us scoring there, let alone more than once and win it...
We've had that Alaba-Bernat and other combos often enough for me to trust them...
If we score 4, we can concede 3... I think our second team CBs could do that, as defense is a team effort...

It is true bro, defending starts with our first line of the team, if our attack keeps them bussy a lot, they won't have the ball to counter, but believe me, u need individual briliance against their beast speed and counter attack. Im praying Assensio to put them off balanace a bit, not cause he is bad, but cause he could be out of sync with the other 2 attackers (ronaldo, benzema) cause he rarely played with them. Bale is 90% out due to injury.
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fpaz » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:15 pm

Do not be unfair, Ancelotti was correct in the lineup against Dortmund, the truth is that Bayern suffered an immense misfortune

Ancelotti was managing to recover all players, had no long injuries, it was pure chance to lose Hummels and Lewy. More unlucky yet Vidal lose a penalty dominated by adrenaline. Do not talk nonsense about what has already happened, the work of Ancelotti was perfect
Bayerische Traktor
fpaz
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Brazil

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League