You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
14%
It will end in a draw
11%
Bayern Munich will win
75%

Total votes : 44

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby banter23 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:10 pm

Lukas wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:No shame here boys the better team doesn't always win....when will those dinosaurs at UEFA implement video technology?! You would think these guys are still using dial up....

Never going to happen. They wouldn't be allowed to fix games then.

Of course they can, they will manipulate the video quickly.... like they manipulate all the fake attacks in Europe and the fake Dortmund bus attack.
(Check Peekay Truth on Youtube , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0YJblmbcsc&t=8s )
banter23
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bentonomo » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:10 pm

There is a reason why the board prefers winning the Bundesliga
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby JANCKER » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:11 pm

JANCKER

Postby banter23 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:18 pm

Bayerncroatia wrote:Worst player of the match was thiago, my opinnion

I saw him even laughing with the crowd before taking a penalty. He wasn't concentrated at all.. wonder why.
Also those annoying ballboys passing behind our corner takers a moment before they took it.

Before the double match with Real Thiago was praised by almost everyone, how can he ruin that in 2 matches against a SPANISH team.
banter23
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:28 pm

Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:39 pm

My only consolation is that I would not imagine us playing the Semis and a possible final without Manu and most probably Hummels and Boa

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BackY » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Ollio wrote:We fought.

#12 has valid points. Two shots on target, a penalty and an own goal. Still, I feel cheated. Really cheated. I love our team. And thank you Xabi and Philipp.

I will not watch the final unless Juve or Dortmund play. Enough of this Spanish monopoly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ARE U WATCHING THE GAME ON STATS APPLICATION OR WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THE F??????????????????????
ARE U F-ing BLIND?!??!?!?!?#?>!@#!@>?#!@>?!>@?$>!@>?$! OMFGGGG MAN OOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMM FFFFFFF GGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:

I just hope that the team received a heroes welcome at the airport!

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MillaMjau » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:58 pm

Hard to put anything into words. I'm angry and sad and disappointed and incredibly proud. Our team didn't deserve this kind of shit. This match could've been a truly epic battle until the last second but that stupid f*ck referee killed it.

Just... this hit really hard. :cry:
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BackY » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:01 pm

#12 wrote:Guys! It's never the ref! It wasn't today either! Müller was offside as well in the 1-2! He was bad on both ends! We lost this tie in Munich, not today...

U msut be the most NO COMMENT person ever. That offside was 1mm offside, which even you who are TERMINATOR wouldn't see it 100 times in real life.

IT WAS THE REFEREE, u know why?
Cause casemiro should've got a yellow the MINUTE he stopped robben counter attack. Then also 3-4times after that.

Check this and tell me ITS NOT THE REFEREE:
Code: Select all
https://www.facebook.com/unejamBavarez.official/posts/1947075441985345

He puts his hand in the pocket then decides not to give it. Our penalty in munich wasnt decisive, it wasnt a goal, THANK GOD.
Their offsides were CLEAR offsides, lewa offisde was CLEAR NOT OFFSIDE, the linesman was IN LINE, and had marcelo CLOSE 3meters to see it clearly lewa WASNT offside. PLS DONT BE SOOOO CANCEROUS.. HOW ON EARTH can u still say we played bad, HOW CAN U STILL SAY ITS OUR FAULT, even with the conditions we were in, we played GREAT FOOTBALL, kept madrid closed in their stadium, which NO TEAM can do currently. are u thattt damaged man?
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby BackY » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:01 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:Yes... Thanks mate... We're not contradicting actually IMHO...!

But defense aside, we also need be better on offense in away games...
Effenberg once said you gotta win your home games, yes! You also gotta score away... Thing is, whenever we made it far in this competition, we were always getting good results in the first legs - Always... Everything else is kidding ourselves!

Our offence needs drastic improvement. I'm sure we'll discuss this a lot in the coming weeks and months but for now I'll say that it's a much worse problem than we seem to think. Really, only Lewandowski and (when he has a good game, which isn't always) Robben are any good. Ribery is far from world class these days. Costa is useless. Mueller really needs to get it together again next season. Only Coman remains, who is very inconsistent. I still believe in him.

We need to buy starters AND backups (although I suppose Ribery would stay on as backup). I don't think asking for 3-4 forwards is an exaggeration.

sign Griezmann ... at all costs... play 4-4-2

I soo soo hope this will happen, WE ONLY NEED that guy right now, maybe hazard too, but probably the MADRID UEFA will be there first to offer 200m :D
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Jack Sparrow » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:07 pm

Hello guys.

I have read this post and fully understand your complaints, and I could not resist writing to comfort you :(

I'm a Atletico de Madrid Supporter. Believe me when I say that the robbery you suffered yesterday was only the main dish in this season 16-17, because in the Spanish League, move after move, match after match, the referees benefit the Real Trampas (Real Madrid) and the media try to cover up them. They are the true shame of Spanish football. Barcelona does not reach that level.

Casimiro's, Vidal's and both goals in Ronaldo's offside was a heavy joke #-o (one more time).

Without going any further, in the last derby against them (RMA-ATM) 2 weeks ago (1-1), they scored their goal offside (one more time).

I think Real Madrid is a heavy joke, a penalty or tax for football lovers. Whenever Atletico has gone far in UCL, "someone" makes Real Madrid also have to be, in order not to lose media relevance with his neighbor. [-X

This year has been through a great robbery to Bayern yesterday. Last time (2016) was by a suspicius draw and robbery. They robbed the M. City in the semifinal (Penalty in the discount that did not indicate the referee), and robbed Atletico in the final (1-1 with offside goal).

Whenever they lose in play, they score "miraculous" goals in the last minutes preceded by arbitration tricks (expulsions of the opponent, goals in offside, infractions near the area that do not exist, "PENALDOS" -penalties to ronaldo -...). :mrgreen:

You must take into account that they steal and cheat our teams because they have to pay their expensive intergalactic signings every years and this means that they have to always go far in competitions that bring benefits and fame :coffee:

It is a shame that our teams have not been able to cross this year in semifinal (as last year) because of the cheat Real Madrid (better known as Real Trampas) :roll:

Regards, and discuss my poor English. [-o<
Jack Sparrow
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:11 pm

Jack Sparrow wrote:Hello guys.

I have read this post and fully understand your complaints

I'm a Atletico de Madrid Supporter. Believe me when I say that the robbery you suffered yesterday was only the main dish in this season 16-17, because in the Spanish League, move after move, match after match, the referees benefit the Real Trampas (Real Madrid) and the media try to cover up them. They are the true shame of Spanish football. Barcelona does not reach that level.

Casimiro's, Vidal's and both goals in Ronaldo's offside was a heavy joke (one more time).

Without going any further, in the last derby against them (RMA-ATM) 2 weeks ago (1-1), they scored their goal offside (one more time).

I think Real Madrid is a heavy joke, a penalty or tax for football lovers. Whenever Atletico has gone far in UCL, "someone" makes Real Madrid also have to be, in order not to lose media relevance with his neighbor.

This year has been through a great robbery to Bayern yesterday. Last time (2016) was by a suspicius draw and robbery. They robbed the M. City in the semifinal (Penalty in the discount that did not indicate the referee), and robbed Atletico in the final (1-1 with offside goal).

Whenever they lose in play, they score "miraculous" goals in the last minutes preceded by arbitration tricks (expulsions of the opponent, goals in offside, infractions near the area that do not exist, "PENALDOS" -penalties to ronaldo -...).

You must take into account that they steal and cheat our teams because they have to pay their expensive intergalactic signings every years and this means that they have to always go far in competitions that bring benefits and fame.

It is a shame that our teams have not been able to cross this year in semifinal (as last year) because of the cheat Real Madrid (better known as Real Trampas).

Regards, and discuss my poor English.

I admire your team and philosophy a lot.
You were also robbed by the white virgins in 2014...
I felt devastated so imagine you guys.

By the way I am feeling the tiredness now as yest I barely slept

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BackY » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:11 pm

Bayerncroatia wrote:I think besides of the ref, we have to sell Vidal for cca 60million euros, and get a World class mf because he is too much on the Grass, and he gets too many cards during THE season

He has the same gameplay as Swcheini and martinez on middfield, the two guys who won us everything on 2013 :D so, ur very wrong. he has to cover what alonso and thiago cant :)
put martinez there and ez.
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

Postby BackY » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:13 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:Guys! It's never the ref! It wasn't today either! Müller was offside as well in the 1-2! He was bad on both ends! We lost this tie in Munich, not today...

come on stop this politically correct BS...
THey **** us ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, they **** **** us..........................

It's not PC, I believe the better team goes through... They pulled this shit in our 2013 Barca run as well... The better team always wins in two legs, ref doesn't matter... They literally gad a dozen prime opportunities... Neuer was a beast...

Sure it doesnt matter, in ur wierd world. Did ref matter in barca vs psg? did ref matter in CHELSEA vs BARCA? Tell me pls, did ref matter then?? just **** say it, cause the whole world, even UEFA retired that idiot ref and fined him.
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League