You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

qualifiers

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

qualifiers

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:30 pm

Wow, Ajax is out. Eliminated by FC Copenhagen. Italy's Chievo is out as well. And so is Fenerbache.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby diegis » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:35 pm

romania has a team in Champions League Groups after 10 years... great performance by steaua :wink:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:36 pm

10 years? Didn't realise it was so long. Wow they must be feeling really proud now :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fa » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:07 pm

Yihaa tomorrow, actually already today , the UEFA CL stages begin!!! lets hope bayern have a good group!!

I think it will all be decided with who they get from the first Group, so lets hope its Valencia or Liverpool.. think these will be one of the few teams in Group 1 were Bayern can battle with for the first place -> first place means that bayern will probably get one round further than when they would end second .. because they can play an "easier" opponent, but still everything can happen in football !!

so fingers crossed :)
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:18 pm

Actually, because of the recent developments regarding Hargreaves, I wish we could come against Manchester United.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fa » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:23 pm

haha, yes Man U would be fun to play against.. the real problem would be Hargreaves.. think if we lose then he definately wants out, otherwise he may be convinced to stay.. still im a passionate football lover and i believe that the player himself should be free to choose his team.. allthough Bayern will really need Hargreaves this season!! they were really building a team around him. that is probably the reason why Bayern do everything to keep Owen..

still i would fancy to bring in another top class midfielder, because it will take a while untill Deisler is back
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:32 pm

I think it's time that clubs take a stand against players and not be controlled and bullied by them. When you sign a contract, you are promising commitment. We don't want to end up in a situation where the players end up leaving whenever they feel like. Else... I mean... the contract would be pretty much worthless except to get the transfer money from.

It's not like Hargreaves signed the contract extension years ago, he did it quite recently. He should have made up his mind then. It would have been ok if he had requested the transfer two years ago when we didn't have these problems in midfield, but now we do, and he knows it.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby alp01051 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:17 pm

i wish FENERBAHCE play in CL. but we had very bad squad. we did the transfers after the elamination. this is very bad. my only team in europe is BAYERN now.
alp01051
Getting the hang of it

Return to UEFA Champions League