You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-11-01] PSV Eindhoven vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:45 pm

PSV Eindhoven will win
10%
It will end in a draw
20%
Bayern Munich will win
70%

Total votes : 10

Re: [2016-11-01] PSV Eindhoven vs Bayern Munich

Postby Roonzil » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:55 pm

JANCKER wrote:Robben didn't look that happy when he was subbed out...

Did an interview on Dutch TV where he admits that he wasn't happy being taken off, but that he realizes that Carlo is the wiser man in this matter. And that he needs to be careful with his health. He seemed ok with it, after the game. "I might not be that smart, in that aspect" he said.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:00 am

Is there a branch of Specsavers in Italy?

Well, there should be.OK, we all complain about close decisions. Tight, marginal calls that can go either way. But the lack of a flag that allowed Arias to steal in at the near post to give PSV the lead after fourteen minutes?There was clear daylight between Arias and the last defender when Bart Ramselaar forced a fine save from Neuer. Still, the man on the touchline was clearly thinking of something else. Let us be honest. It was an absolute shocker.
Both Kingsley Coman and Douglas Costa made an immediate impact,Lewa is just too hot right now to be stopped.
At least,we are winning again in away games in CL,i think we cannot forget our pathethic record in away games with Pep./No offence,congatulations for the win Pep./

All that remains now is the battle for top spot.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Pelin » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:15 am

The game was easier than l expected. (Though both Carlo and ref made things harder for us) As l watched PSV's home game vs A.Madrid, that was an even game so l expected a better PSV.

Carlo should notice that he can't waste Müller on the wings like this. Sooner or later, he will have to play with 4-2-3-1.since The only way we can see Müller on the pitch is 4-2-3-1.

Any strong team will kill us in a balanced game with Alonso.l hope we won't lose someting because of Carlo's Alonso love. Really a harmful love.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:25 am

DRvad14 wrote:

Damn posts and crossbar... Lewanpostski
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:31 am

To be fair, Xabi and Lahm are our worst problems, but today Alonso had a decent enough game. Nothing noteworthy to comment on his performance, which is a good thing overall.

I still don't like at all Lahm's decision making lately, except for the non-penalty he won. One of the few times he overlapped, most of the time he spends in midfield....

I'm beginning to think our players just don't fit a 433. If we have to play a 4231 or 442 with Coman and Costa, so be it... But our current football is boring as ****. It's like Pep's Bayern on the bad days...

We were Unlucky not to win by more, TBF.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby prasun77 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:08 am

#12 wrote:How can anyone not see this offside?!?

Also, Alonso abysmal again... Abd Lewa again showing he's nit worth what he will soon "earn"...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coman wrote:And a word for Hummels our "German David Luiz" : was perfect. Same for Boateng.

Bro..don't insult our players like that..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:55 am

Player Ratings
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:27 am

I was satisfied with the overall performance of the team, we won comfortably despite the the final score shows only one goal up is completely due to pure luck and bad referee's decision. We should be uo 3 to 4 goals clearly.

Now, Robben was subdued not fire like he usually does but there was not a sporting-wise reason to sub him off and at the end of the day Coman didn't provide anything at all I can understand Robben's frustration but it worked fine,we need him in more important games. Robben is frustrated even if he hits a hat trick and subbed off. Lewandowski was great again I can't believe that again some are compaining he did almost everything perfect, he was unlucky with the posts... It wasn't bad finishing this time, the first one was pure class, the second one brutal strength which should be rewarded with a penalty and the third one unfortunately went post & out would be one of the goals of the year.

D.Costa is quickly -if not already- becoming an established world class player IMO he is already a top-5 winger, yesterday again produced some magic only for our eyes, brought into the grass some flare by being unpredictable with a touch of explosiveness and Brazilian technique.
I'd like from him to have his head up when he is crossing and become more a constant threat to the goal, 10-15 goals would be great.
Hummels was fantastic,his stability came back since BVB up & downs, world class vertical passes and vision.Vidal was a beast.
We missed Thiago, Alonso is becoming quite a pain in the arse and it seems that Ancelotti will stick with him till he dies... dunno why
Alaba was crap upfront, I really think that he is underperforming since last year with all these changes to his position he continues to underform this year too, he has so many chances for lethal crosses but nothing... The one to Lewa doesn't need any praise.
Why compaining about Lahm? I think he was.. Lahm, a threat offensively,stable definsively not much action to be honest.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby MoFattal » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:34 am

Achilles wrote:dunno why
Alaba was crap upfront, I really think that he is underperforming since last year with all these changes to his position he continues to underform this year too, he has so many chances for lethal crosses but nothing...

That's a really good point here. Alaba's crossing, especially the high balls, have become painful to watch. He just sends the ball aimlessly into the box. No other fullback gets into the right position to cross as Alaba does, but his final touch has been disappointing to say the least. If he starts to get those right, we'll end up with a devastating weapon on the left side.
Last edited by MoFattal on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bbenno » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:36 am

We could have won the game by a larger margin, had we had a bit more luck on our side and not a bad ref call against us, but I have to say we didn't play particularly well. It helped as Costa came on and we got our overlapping runs going on the left.

Ancelotti need to 1: find a way to fit Müller into the 4-3-3 system or use another system. 2: Wingers for 1v1 should be fielded at all times, and they should do overlapping runs with the fullbacks.

Dunno why Lahm and Robben did so relatively poor on the right. Alaba also needed a partner on the left for playing OneTwo and overlaps with.

I think we played a bit boring at times until Costa came on, except for Lewis magic.

If we play this slow and non-aggressive in the knock-out phase, then we're in for a world of pain.
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby Coman » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:37 am

Alaba is better when a winger is next to him to combine.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Achilles » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:38 am

MoFattal wrote:That's a really good point here. Alaba's crossing, especially the high balls, have become painful to watch. He just sends the ball aimlessly into the box. No other fullback gets into the right position to cross as Alaba does, but his final touch has been disappointing to say the least. If he starts to get those right, we'll end up with a devastating weapon on the right side.

The funny part is that Alaba was much more lethal two years ago and has improved his shooting and technique over the past years but his crosses are off the target, quite obnoxious.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby bbenno » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:07 am

Am I the only one getting more and more nervous about having Alonso out on the field in CL matches? I feel like he's often just about one and a half bad tackle away from being either sent off or giving the opposition a free run on our goal #-o . Think he showed last night again that he's too slow in important matches. As much as I like the guy, I just can't have another Porto away game #-o
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby Coman » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:29 am

prasun77 wrote:
Coman wrote:And a word for Hummels our "German David Luiz" : was perfect. Same for Boateng.

Bro..don't insult our players like that..

I don't.

He does.

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Hummels is the german david luiz. Very good player overall, however, if you take consideration only defense, he was never a top 10 defender ever.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Roonzil » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:50 am

The Dutch are so impressed with our game from yesterday, it's kinda funny. As every single Bayern fan knows we were not even close to our very best. But hey, good exposure is good exposure and I'll take it for now. I can still walk around with my head held high

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League