You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-09-27] PSG vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:45 pm

Paris Saint-Germain F.C. will win
36%
It will end in a draw
8%
Bayern Munich will win
56%

Total votes : 39

Re: [2017-09-27] PSG vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:11 am

tflags wrote:
#12 wrote:Hey at least I've known this club before some Columbian put it on your map...

It is "Colombian" you twat. And you say you are a teacher. :roll:

I know it is... Thanks for the insult, Mr. Moderator... Since I know how a cellphone works, and you, apparently don't, AND you have nothing else to do than insult me, I don't even have to prove anymore who of the two of us is actually the stupid one - thanks
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:12 am

#12 wrote:
tflags wrote:
#12 wrote:Hey at least I've known this club before some Columbian put it on your map...

It is "Colombian" you twat. And you say you are a teacher. :roll:

I know it is... Thanks for the insult, Mr. Moderator... Since I know how a cellphone works, and you, apparently don't, AND you have nothing else to do than insult me, I don't even have to prove anymore who of the two of us is actually the stupid one - thanks

Plus: I AM... Guess you're the one to cast the first stone...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:30 am

Hey, what's up with the unnecessary insults here?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:33 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Hey, what's up with the unnecessary insults here?

If you read carefully, I didn't insult anyone... Two others - one of them a mod - did...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby James11 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:23 am

Carlo Ancelotti: "We didn't play as we had planned. We were slow, without intensity, not compact enough. We didn't control the game as we usually do, that's why we drew. Sven made a mistake but we ultimately drew because we didn't play well as a team. We'll have to turn in a different display in Paris."

Turn whatever you want, but start with Coman and James
James11
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Achilles » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:32 am

If Alaba is fit let him start and since we didn't gave Fruchtl any playing time then Ulreich it is...
Rudy is a good tactical player and can tackle he can help the Chilean lunatic do his thing while at the same moment this duo can let Thiago being creative upfront without worrying so much about the pressing or a bad pass.

We must be more solid and compact as a team in the UCL, we can't afford it in that competition anymore being sloppy and soft.
We have Rudy,Vidal,Martinez who can play the CDM/DMF role perfectly fine, use them properly, three players for two positions and everybody is happy, let Thiago and James do their thing more advanced and take their chances on through balls,key passes or lobs.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby James11 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:06 am

Achilles wrote:
If Alaba is fit let him start and since we didn't gave Fruchtl any playing time then Ulreich it is...
Rudy is a good tactical player and can tackle he can help the Chilean lunatic do his thing while at the same moment this duo can let Thiago being creative upfront without worrying so much about the pressing or a bad pass.

We must be more solid and compact as a team in the UCL, we can't afford it in that competition anymore being sloppy and soft.
We have Rudy,Vidal,Martinez who can play the CDM/DMF role perfectly fine, use them properly, three players for two positions and everybody is happy, let Thiago and James do their thing more advanced and take their chances on through balls,key passes or lobs.

Yeah, it's great formation. Maybe Coman on right wing instead of Robben
James11
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby tflags » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:01 pm

#12 wrote:

If you read carefully, I didn't insult anyone... Two others - one of them a mod - did...

#12 wrote: I don't even have to prove anymore who of the two of us is actually the stupid one

Right...
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:16 pm

tflags wrote:
#12 wrote:

#12 wrote: I don't even have to prove anymore who of the two of us is actually the stupid one

Right...

Where's the insult? Read again...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:31 pm

A terrible performance by Ulreich last night is not going to help the team going to Paris. Until Rudy earns more playing time the midfield has to go both Vidal and Thiago and possibly James (who imho is contributing more than Muller at present) before the spot.

Kimmich is doing brilliant and Alaba is already training so defense wise the team should be able to protect Ulreich from another patzer. Let's try and be optimistic and hope PSG keep their infighting all the way till Wednesday.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby JANCKER » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:47 pm

This is a clash of 2 philosophies... more than a football game. Time to annihilate Qatari Saint-Germain and everything they represent.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby America USA » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:51 pm

I am not at all optimistic about this game and that is something new. Even when Bayern went to Madrid 1-2 down I still was more confident than this. I am not expecting anything and it’s been a very long time since I said that for a Bayern game.

Been a long time since I watched a Bayern game with hope rather than expectation/anticipation (But being an Arsenal supporter in the Premier League I think I’m well used to these kinda situations :lol:)

I’ve predicted a 2-2 draw but it is hard to see where the goals will come from at the moment. Also, let’s not rush Alaba back, let us not repeat the Manuel mistake again and look at Real Madrid, tried to “influence” their way into getting Marcelo a one match ban to get him ready in Theo Hernandez’s absence and lo and behold, Marcelo injures himself against Betis and is out indefinitely.

I would like to experiment with a 4321 in a nothing to lose game. James and Thomas behind Robert and Rudy, Vidal and Tolisso in midfield (think this game comes too early for Thiago). The defense picks itself.
Last edited by America USA on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:52 pm

JANCKER wrote:This is a clash of 2 philosophies... more than a football game. Time to annihilate Qatari Saint-Germain and everything they represent.
God Willing

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

[2017-09-27] PSG vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:54 pm

tflags wrote:A terrible performance by Ulreich last night is not going to help the team going to Paris. Until Rudy earns more playing time the midfield has to go both Vidal and Thiago and possibly James (who imho is contributing more than Muller at present) before the spot.

Kimmich is doing brilliant and Alaba is already training so defense wise the team should be able to protect Ulreich from another patzer. Let's try and be optimistic and hope PSG keep their infighting all the way till Wednesday.

Great, back to your kind of posts I actually appreciate...

To blame this on Ulreich alone is not only wrong, but unfair IMHO... Again: the whole team has no composure, no organization, no plan... The pressing that actually worked well in Gelsenkirchen was completely gone... We were presented two goals without even earning one... And we again faced a team able to make use of the bullshit our "coach" calls "defending"...
There's enough infighting in our squad as well... Read Hummels' and Müller's interviews and you see we are headless chickens, cause the one supposed to organise is on a long-term culinary vacation in Germany...

James contributing more? Maybe... He inly had one decent game as well...
Also: no way is Alaba going to play, let alone start - and for 90 mins...

Back to the topic at hand: do you (anyone on the forum) ACTUALLY believe we have only the slightest shot at a CL victory with that squad and THAT coach? I don't even really care about that PSG game cause I know we don't... I don't like my team to get embarrassed, but quite frankly, I think a few embarrassments are the last resort to maybe making our board finally wake up and stop the downward spiral going on for YEARS now...
So yeah, we are going to have to get used to it, it's going to be that kind of a season:
Short decent runs will interrupt weeks of ass-ugly and non-successful soccer and cloud some people's judgment of our overall season, our potential, and most importantly our coach... Until we finally get the sweet release of him being sacked...
Last edited by #12 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

National Flag:
Germany

Postby James11 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:25 pm

I'm believe in win. PACK M'AS, WE ARE BAYERN
James11
Woah, this feels cool!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League