You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-09-27] PSG vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:45 pm

Paris Saint-Germain F.C. will win
36%
It will end in a draw
8%
Bayern Munich will win
56%

Total votes : 39

Re: [2017-09-27] PSG vs Bayern Munich

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:59 am

Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Birthday

Postby MUTU » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:26 pm

BAYERN PLAYERS 'SHOCKED' BY CARLO ANCELOTTI'S LINE-UP FOR PSG REVEALS JEROME BOATENG [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby America USA » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:39 pm

MUTU wrote:
BAYERN PLAYERS 'SHOCKED' BY CARLO ANCELOTTI'S LINE-UP FOR PSG REVEALS JEROME BOATENG [source]

I’m more than positive now that the fat Italian was a stooge who was hell bent on sabotaging this club! Gab Marcotti can go do one with his Ancelotti D sucking!

Who knows, maybe the Vito Corleone wannabe might even have taken a bribe from his former Qatari employees to make sure that Bayern lose big so as to render this game meaningless.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby prasun77 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:47 pm

Please..dont be unreasonable!
We are all happy that Jupp's here now(except 1 or 2) but please show some respect!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:20 pm

Not surprising. Based on what we've heard and observed, there's a big chance that Ancelotti did sabotage this game. What the reason was we still don't know. Personally I think whoever it was that said he had a deal with a Chinese club was on to something.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:18 am

I really don't understand. Either he was legitimately trying to sabotage us, or the man has just gone senile....
aterford
I post all the time

Postby prasun77 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:39 am

Dude ancelotti trying to sabotage us?
how old are you guys?

Have you heard ancelotti's side yet?he has been respectfully quiet!
You can't clap with a single hand..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby aterford » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:18 am

prasun77 wrote:Dude ancelotti trying to sabotage us?
how old are you guys?

Have you heard ancelotti's side yet?he has been respectfully quiet!
You can't clap with a single hand..

So then, I take it you believe he's gone senile? or do you have a better explanation for his ridiculous behavior? Hardly any involvement in training, established team players shocked over his lineups, convincing the club they had no need to sign a backup CF, hardly any communication with the team, continuing to try his fail 4-3-3, etc....

Would like to hear a suitable explanation because right now the most believable scenario I've got is that he's simply lost the plot.
aterford
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:57 am

In general I think he's just incompetent and incapable of seeing the obvious but this game was just on a whole other level from what we've heard.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby prasun77 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:41 pm

He used to be one of the best coaches out there..
I think he has had enogh ow and should retire..he's been managing at the absolute top level for a very long time now..in fact he's ALWAYS managed top teams where pressure was high..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:08 pm

As some of us have been pointing since his early days with us, him having been one of the best coaches is quite controversial.

That said, even with all my doubts about him he managed to not reach low expectations.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:19 pm

I have no interest in hearing Ancelotti's side. He was simply a failure at every single level for us. There is no excuse or explanation he could possibly give that would rationalize his decisions. Can't expect too much slack for a guy who trumpets "any coach can win the BL with his hands in his pockets" and then comes here and falls flat on his face his second year. If he'd had enough - if he was truly past it - retire in the offseason rather than milking us for a few more paydays. Look at his demeanor from 16/17 compared to 17/18. He completely checked out this season. If he was done and didn't wanna be here, fine. Should've turned in his papers last summer rather than subjecting us to the debacle that was the first couple months of the season. As far as I'm concerned the only conversation I wanna hear anymore regarding Ancelotti is whether or not he was our worst coach ever.
aterford
I post all the time

Postby America USA » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:05 am

aterford wrote:I have no interest in hearing Ancelotti's side. He was simply a failure at every single level for us. There is no excuse or explanation he could possibly give that would rationalize his decisions. Can't expect too much slack for a guy who trumpets "any coach can win the BL with his hands in his pockets" and then comes here and falls flat on his face his second year. If he'd had enough - if he was truly past it - retire in the offseason rather than milking us for a few more paydays. Look at his demeanor from 16/17 compared to 17/18. He completely checked out this season. If he was done and didn't wanna be here, fine. Should've turned in his papers last summer rather than subjecting us to the debacle that was the first couple months of the season. As far as I'm concerned the only conversation I wanna hear anymore regarding Ancelotti is whether or not he was our worst coach ever.

In my professional opinion he’s on par with Klinnsman and for me tips Jurgen because Jurgen at least played well for Bayern/Germany.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:33 am

aterford wrote:I have no interest in hearing Ancelotti's side. He was simply a failure at every single level for us. There is no excuse or explanation he could possibly give that would rationalize his decisions. Can't expect too much slack for a guy who trumpets "any coach can win the BL with his hands in his pockets" and then comes here and falls flat on his face his second year. If he'd had enough - if he was truly past it - retire in the offseason rather than milking us for a few more paydays. Look at his demeanor from 16/17 compared to 17/18. He completely checked out this season. If he was done and didn't wanna be here, fine. Should've turned in his papers last summer rather than subjecting us to the debacle that was the first couple months of the season. As far as I'm concerned the only conversation I wanna hear anymore regarding Ancelotti is whether or not he was our worst coach ever.
Oh fgs, you guys and your conspiracy theories... The players turned on Carlo, it's painfully obvious. He was sabotaged. Yes, he was never really good for us; no tactics, poor x11's, horrible subs, etc... But from that to saying he was deliberately sabotaging us... No.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:29 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Oh fgs, you guys and your conspiracy theories... The players turned on Carlo, it's painfully obvious. He was sabotaged. Yes, he was never really good for us; no tactics, poor x11's, horrible subs, etc... But from that to saying he was deliberately sabotaging us... No.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Aren’t you doing the same thing? "sabotaged"? Seriously?

I mean I‘m all aboard on pointing out that its nonsense he tried to make us shit deliberately... But he also did shit to improve us... He never did some actual work...
Maybe that used to work in the past, maybe he’s lost his enthusiasm and hunger along the way, maybe he didn’t find enough primadonnas here to back him - but essentially the guy was a gluttonous good for nothing in his time here - he was NOT "sabotaged", he brought this upon himself...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League