You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-09-27] PSG vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:45 pm

Paris Saint-Germain F.C. will win
36%
It will end in a draw
8%
Bayern Munich will win
56%

Total votes : 39

Re: [2017-09-27] PSG vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:16 am

La Bestia Negra wrote:How did our defense go from being our strong suit to this? Why wouldn't our best central defenders start???? Oh, and while Alaba was mostly average the first goal was all Süle. He goes to cover a player behind the offside line forcing Alaba to step to Cavani in the center of the box, could extend that to James not covering on the left as well but it's obvious that not both Süle and Martinez should have started this game.

During the game I told my friend that their defence isn't even great and it started a discussion on who has the best defence in Europe. I found it really hard to answer. On paper, I'm confident no one comes close to us. In practice we are horrible.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Hardrade » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:18 am

We are underperforming at every level. Although I understand and share the bitter disappointment, we can't really go around pointing fingers zealously when it's obvious that the problem is a systematical one. I lost faith in Ancelotti's suitability for this team, though, but some of the ideas for his replacement are silly at best. Hassenhutl, Nagelsmann?!!! Is that the best we can?! We are fighting mediocrity here, not promoting it!

I honestly think that Martinez deserves a chance in the deep midfield. Ironically perhaps, he was the greatest danger to PSG tonight, three great chances that I can think of. He is perfectly capable and probably better suited for that role.

Lewa was traditionaly bland, Müller seems lost, James and Thiago - the creative core - nowhere to be seen. The sheer number of empty, thoughtless, lateral passes is heartbreaking, the constant, clueless effort to cross laterally into box makes my blood boil. By the time we get in front of the box everyone is already behind the ball and then our initiative becomes forceful and dull. We became utterly boring, and that hurts the most.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Alaba » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:14 am

Mediocrity, that's the problem
Sule and Tolliso are not good enough period, rudy is a great midfield cover for bundesliga games at best.

All our world class players are still world class, its not a coincidence they started underperforming as soon as Ancelloti came.

I see people blaming pep.nonsense we could have easily concede 5,6 last night,even statistically our defence was better with pep than Ancelloti,Atleast with pep we would have scored that is guaranteed,we had a system and scoring goals was never a problem, now we have no structure, no plan other than blind crossing,
Uli and Karl are stubborn, we need to spend money,they should swallow their pride
Alaba
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:04 am

IsiahRashad wrote:With all my respect,#12

Do you really believe that we're going to loose the title ?

We already did...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB12Forever » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:14 am

Alaba wrote:Mediocrity, that's the problem
Sule and Tolliso are not good enough period, rudy is a great midfield cover for bundesliga games at best.

All our world class players are still world class, its not a coincidence they started underperforming as soon as Ancelloti came.

I see people blaming pep.nonsense we could have easily concede 5,6 last night,even statistically our defence was better with pep than Ancelloti,Atleast with pep we would have scored that is guaranteed,we had a system and scoring goals was never a problem, now we have no structure, no plan other than blind crossing,
Uli and Karl are stubborn, we need to spend money,they should swallow their pride

IMO no one is good enough to play for Bayern when they are born or when they started playing football. I witness so much hate for Bastian Schweinsteiger between 2010 - 2012, "Only makes circles" "So slow" "shit player" "Shit mentality" "don't dare watching PSO, coward" "Starts just because he's German"

Yes, I admit I used to bash him too.

So much that I felt unbelievable to see the Basti who led Bayern and Germany to glory in 13 / 14.

We must allow players to improve.
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:45 am

BTW guys, I like that you're bashing the man, but can you PLEASE write his name properly? It's Ancelotti (one 'l', two 't's) not Ancelloti.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Pips » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:41 am

Hardrade wrote:We are underperforming at every level. Although I understand and share the bitter disappointment, we can't really go around pointing fingers zealously when it's obvious that the problem is a systematical one. I lost faith in Ancelotti's suitability for this team, though, but some of the ideas for his replacement are silly at best. Hassenhutl, Nagelsmann?!!! Is that the best we can?! We are fighting mediocrity here, not promoting it!

Pep, Carlo, u need another big name who keep destroying things? Bayern lost maybe 10 years with keeping Robbery and being cheap, paying big time names on bench will not get things done while being cheap on field and around. Its not 2010, now u need to invest big money in players, but CEO are smarter then some PSG and CITY and they invest money in bank while geting spanked left and right.
Pips
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Coman » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:44 am

Coman wrote:PSG last home games against "big team" since 2014/15 :

Win against Barcelona
Draw against Chelsea
Lose against Barcelona
Draw against Real Madrid
Win against Shakhtar Donetsk
Win against Chelsea
Draw against Manchester City
Draw against Arsenal
Win against Barcelona

4 win - 4 draw - 1 lose

Bayern last away games against "big team" since 2014/15 :

Lose against Manchester City
Win against AS Roma
Draw against Shakhtar Donetsk
Lose against FC Porto
Lose against FC Barcelona
Lose against Arsenal
Draw against Juventus
Draw against Benfica
Lose against Atletico
Lose against Atletico
Win against Arsenal
Lose against Real Madrid

2 win - 3 draw - 7 lose

Just saying : don't forget how awful Bayern is away from home while PSG isn't too bad at home.

James11 wrote:Such a stupid post Coman, by the way.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Who's stupid now ?
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Coman » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:50 am

Always talking about money ? Problem is the coach and the scooting part.

We spend €28M on **** useless Coman while Dortmund get Dembelé for €20M and Pulisic at 17 years old.
We overspend €41M on Tolisso, a guy who's not for possession game. Powerful, good header, quick but not a really good football player while Real Marid got Kovacic for €35M.

There is the problem. We buy the wrong player and hire the wrong coach for 4 years (except for Lewandowski, Kimmich, Vidal and Hummels)

But here you love to overrated some overhyped player because they are cute or looks amazing against shit Bundesliga side.

Nothing change.
Last edited by Coman on Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:50 am

#12 wrote:Also, van Gaal will not coach again, let alone Bayern and a Bayern with Hoeness

This.

Uli publicly called Van Gaal a "catastrophical human being". There's no coming back from that.

PS: It's "Van Gaal" and "Louis van Gaal", never "van Gaal" on its own. Also, wondering why a German would write Hoeness instead of Hoeneß ... don't you use a German keyboard?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:56 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:During the game I told my friend that their defence isn't even great and it started a discussion on who has the best defence in Europe. I found it really hard to answer. On paper, I'm confident no one comes close to us. In practice we are horrible.

Bravo, same discussions have been with me colleagues and friends as well and I really don't understand how they csn look so solid under Low but so vulnerable under Bayern AND WE HAVE Alaba compared to Hector.

There must be some voodoo magic in Munich... hell at least copy paste Jogi Low tactics for our defense or Alaba is cursed and his aura is messing up the defensive teamwork since he is the only different player in the line up.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Effenberg777 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:48 am

bayern is having a meeting at the moment. pray for a new coach guys.
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby tflags » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:49 am

The formation was a disaster and then you had Suele man marking Neymar on the middle of the pitch and running sprints vs Cavani's counters.

I don't think the result was fair though. Problem was an invisible Vidal (with two other midfielders, there should have been an extra man up front) and having again Mueller giving away turnovers and James slowing the play down. But I don't think the result, again, was fair. After that Alves goal PSG played on the counter. Bayern had them against the ropes for the entire first half.

Then you have two worthless transfer seasons and it showed on that team selection. If Ancelotti goes, so must the guy(s) who approved those transfers.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:52 am

tflags wrote:The formation was a disaster and then you had Suele man marking Neymar on the middle of the pitch and running sprints vs Cavani's counters.

I don't think the result was fair though. Problem was an invisible Vidal (with two other midfielders, there should have been an extra man up front) and having again Mueller giving away turnovers and James slowing the play down. But I don't think the result, again, was fair. After that Alves goal PSG played on the counter. Bayern had them against the ropes for the entire first half.

Then you have two worthless transfer seasons and it showed on that team selection. If Ancelotti goes, so must the guy(s) who approved those transfers.

I kind off agree with what you said ... as for the transfers I think you are a bit harsh...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:35 pm

Kalle posing with his enemy
https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/9 ... 9848563712

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League