You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

personal column/article for Israeli web site

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

personal column/article for Israeli web site

Postby yaniv.g » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:46 pm

Hello,
I'm a journalist of an Israeli sports news web site (http://www.sportline.co.il).
I would like to request from you a one personal column or article with whole mention to the coming game in Ramat Gan stadium- priority to fan who attended in the game against Maccabi Tel Aviv in Israel 5 years ago (1-0), or at least in the home match in Munich (5-1).
I would like the writer to mention the experience in Israel or the experience of meeting an Israeli team, comparison between Bayern of 2004/05 pre-season to the current, what do you know about Maccabi Haifa and what or how you see them different from Maccabi Tel Aviv formerly and general mention to the whole group (including Juventus, that also played in the same group in 2004/05 season) and the chances to finish the stage at the first place of the group or even finish the season as the new Champions League cup holders.
Not too short, not too long (not more than 20 lines...), approach to me by private massage or mail- yanivgonen@gmail.com

Thanks and good luck in Tuesday! :wink:
yaniv.g
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to UEFA Champions League