You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-03-28] Olympique Marseille vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Olympique Marseille will win
3%
It will end in a draw
14%
Bayern Munich will win
83%

Total votes : 29

Re: [2012-03-28] Olympique Marseille vs Bayern Munich

Postby machkover » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:47 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
machkover wrote: our forward players are " on fire " these days !!

One of our defenders is too

Actually more than one are : Lahm, Badstuber and Alaba have been brilliant recently ! let's hope they will keep up at the same pace both in BL and Cl !! [-o< . But i worry most of possible injuries . we should be prepared for such a "scenario " #-o
P.S Jerome boateng is a rock but sometimes he makes some silly/disastrous/irreparable mistakes !!i can't imagine him able to handle that jerk ronaldo , can he ??
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby machkover » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:06 am

MUTU wrote:Steve Mandanda and Souleymane Diawara are both suspended for this first leg. Mandanda is their first choice goalkeeper and Diawara is their central defender. We should therefore try our best to score at least one away goal.

since their defence shan't stand strong,our hero lately shall never satisfy himself with a single goal !! i expect more than a goal for us at velodrome and some brilliant saves by Neuer !!
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby machkover » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:10 am

Neither Barca nor Real , Bayern's above all . :lol:
Neither real nor Barca , Bayern will dance salsa . :D
we can do it simply because we do have the potential for it .don't we ?! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:34 am

Karlheinz Förster, former Olympique Marseille and West Germany international central defender: "Marseille is unpredictable"

Source: http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 53111.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:55 am

MUTU wrote:Karlheinz Förster, former Olympique Marseille and West Germany international central defender: "Marseille is unpredictable"

Dude is calling Marseille unpredictable? He obviously hasn't seen US.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:02 pm

machkover wrote:Actually more than one are

I was referring to Breno :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:37 pm

Note to all: this match will be the first match played under CEST (Central European Summer Time), and for users from countries that don't switch to daylight saving do take note of the time. If you set your Operating System's timezone settings properly, you should see your local time on the first post in this thread. If this is not working for you, or if you have troubles setting your OS' timezone, please post your query in this thread.

Otherwise you can follow the countdown timer at the top of every page.

PS: also added this text to the first page in this thread.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:09 pm

I watched very few games of them and I really like his striker Remy. He looks very good tbh
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby hgb09 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:59 pm

They lost again 1-2 against Dijon at home!!! They're in deep shite!
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:41 pm

They played very bad Inter...

Inter is playing bad for more than 1 year. We could have killed them last year and Schalke showed that.
But this year they are 3x worse...Marseille took adventage of their poor form and that is why they qualified.

We need to respect them ofcourse because they are very good from set-pieces [and we are the worse in this years CL - FACT]...
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby The Spyware » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:55 pm

I watched them many times with Dechamp this year and last year and every time I wasn't impressed at all with them
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby BayernLove » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:47 am

quaazi wrote:Mandanda is a superb goalkeeper and we need to push home any advantage we can get in him missing the first leg. In fact it's all superb goalkeepers against us in the CL - Sommer, Mandanda, Casillas... who plays in goal for Benfica?

Seriously though, I really want to see Mandanda get some more time with the French NT. Lloris isn't superman, you know.

I believe it would be Rui Patricio, Portugal NT GK. Joe Hart shows more heroics in goal in the EPL, and De Sanctis can't be blamed for Campagnaro's ( and generally the whole defense [of 3 useless bastards,3]) mistakes, both prone to easy long shots, especially Sanctis, the only real thing is I'd be glad to face Barcelona in the finals, at home in sweet München , with an injured left back ( or might not come back in time with some luck)and a right back who always seems to be out of position,leaving them Robbery-prone ,easy to break down Valdes (Benzema did it in less than 30 seconds! Gomez > Benzema with the right kind of flank support[no pun intended there then])... The you get to the midfield and up, where do I begin? Xavi is a pass and long shot sniper, same with Iniesta, Cesc Fab. is also ridiculous too, but these 2 will be our main threats, up front with Master Messi as ST, hit-man Villa as LW and lightning Bullet-Train Sanchez at RW , so pace will also be key for us on our counters, due to Slow-yol and Paceless-Pique, we must therefore get Robbery down the middle, as Ribery will be too easily closed down by the pace of Dani Alves, unless we swap wings back and forth during the match, bottom line is, watch out from their counters, and put a LOT of pace in ours. RM is a different story, although easier they have a more all rounder team, Concentrao is pace on the left wing and one of the few and only decent left backs in the world, one of the paciest defences , a solid midfield that JUST lacks a bit of pace and creativity, except for Oezil,goalkeeper is amazing, and the flanks are strong with the pace, dribbling, and shooting of Maria and C.Ronaldo, who are always there to provide support for hit man Benzema ( reminds me of Bayern's 4 up front Muller [Oezil], Robbery [C.Ronaldo and Di Maria, respectively] and Gomez [Benzema]) ), we should be able to hold our own if we do what the NT did, close down Penaldo ( and stop him from diving for a penalty) and counter (needless to say, Germany v. Portugal) , in that case the bottom line is High pressure and Robbery Counters. But I think I can smell the UCL if we follow these tactics! Mia San mia!
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:54 pm

This match (and the one in AA on 3rd of April) will be broadcast live on Sat.1 (Germany - Austria) - free to air on Astra satellite:

http://liveonsat.com/LJ_foot_uefa_CL.php
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby tflags » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:12 pm

tflags wrote:But... but... but... but... but... (that is one but for each time they lost on their last 5 matches)

Please add another But... to that (at home, against mighty Toulouse who happen to be on their way to second division.)
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Payam » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:33 pm

tflags wrote:
tflags wrote:But... but... but... but... but... (that is one but for each time they lost on their last 5 matches)

Please add another But... to that (at home, against mighty Toulouse who happen to be on their way to second division.)

Actually, Toulouse is heading the other way, CL-qualification is within their grasp.
You're thinking of Dijon.
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League