You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official UEFA Champions/Europa League discussion thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Champions Leauge

Postby FC Hollywood18 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:42 am

I just wanna know who you guys want to win it all....

Im rooting for Shalke 04, They are my second fav German team and we need a german champion
FC Hollywood18
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:47 am

I will be supporting Schalke as well, since it would benefit the Bundesliga. However I think they have as much chance of winning the Champions League as Paris Hilton becoming a nun.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:13 am

MUTU wrote:I will be supporting Schalke as well, since it would benefit the Bundesliga. However I think they have as much chance of winning the Champions League as Paris Hilton becoming a nun.

Well, then there is a probability of 0.0000000000001% - not bad
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:43 pm

"So you're saying there's a chance...YEEEEAH!" I hope Schalke wins too, not too often I find myself saying that. It would just be hilarious after all the hoopla about 4 EPL teams in the 1/4s. Honestly though I think Man U is gonna win it this year. It sucks, but I think they've got the best squad left in the competition and you only have to look at their league position for the rest of the story. I think if they can beat Roma then they'll definitely win it all, though I hope Roma gets revenge.
In other CL news, they announced that the 2010 final is going to be at the Bernabeu today. How sweet is it gonna be to see Bayern win it at our all-time European rival's place? Can't wait!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Hollywood18 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:36 am

If shalke doesnt beat Barca I think Barcalona will take it all and i hope they play man u in the final and beat them
FC Hollywood18
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby medin69 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:06 pm

schalke can surprise barcelona..cuz barcelona is not in good form right now..but I think Barcelona will go to the next round
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby mattie » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:06 pm

nah no spanian this year i guess more an english team will get it
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:11 pm

I think that Fenerbache will win the champions league.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby kevh26 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:18 pm

I'd put my money on Man Utd, as much as I'd hate to see them lift it, compared to the other english teams, I believe they most deserve it, the only real challenge to the chances are Barcelona who've been having a tough time of late!

and besides that would mean a chance to see them in the super cup... ribery and ronaldo on the same field, scholes vs van bommel, hargreaves against his old club, roony and tevez against toni and klose!

will be a good game!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby medin69 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:35 pm

yea and then bayern can with winning supercup return his glory back...and then return to champions league and become one of the strongest clubs in europe
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby kevh26 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:23 pm

on the off chance of playing in the super cup... would it be hitzfelds last game or klinsmanns first?
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBinNYC » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:27 pm

It's in August if I'm not mistaken so probably Klinsmann. Though I would think Hitzfeld would at least go to the game.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby medin69 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:13 pm

yea klinsmann comes in june i think 1st..so match is in august so the trainer will be klinsmann
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby medin69 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:57 am

omg fenerbahce beat chelsea...and referee didnt give penalty to arsenal :)
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:55 pm

What a match it was between Liverpool and Arsenal. First, Arsenal go in front and then Liverpool equalise just like the other recent matches. Liverpool go ahead but Arsenal equalise this time. After only a few minutes have passed, Liverpool were awarded a penalty. 3-2 the score in the last minutes. Finally, the secure goal for Liverpool came from Babel.

Final score: Liverpool 4-2 Arsenal (Aggregate 5-3)
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Next

Return to UEFA Champions League