You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-09-15] Maccabi Haifa Vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What will the outcome of this match be ?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:06 am

A Maccabi Haifa win
18%
A Draw
8%
A FCB win
75%

Total votes : 40

Re: [2009-09-15] Maccabi Haifa Vs Bayern Munich

Postby MrLinky » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:49 pm

We won away 3-0, Juve and Bordeaux shared the points, the start to this year’s CL campaign couldn’t have been better. The squad did a good job, 3 wins in a row, 11 scored goals and just 1 conceded. I wouldn’t mind if the season would continue to progress like this. Muller didn't really do much besides his goals, but obviously that's what counts in football, he's on an amazing run of form at the moment. Badstuber was repeatedly insecure in various situations once more, it would only be fair for Breno to finally get his chance this season. I didn’t really like Olic as a lone central-striker up front either, I believe he’s better off on the flanks, or in an attacking duo, where he can play the role of the striker slightly behind the more forward central-attacker.

I can’t wait for the Juventus match in 2 weeks. If they play against us, the way they played at home versus the French side, they’ll be going back home to Italy with a severely humiliating defeat. Cannavaro and Sissoko are their big names who’ll be missing the match, while they’re expecting Diego to be fit to play by then. Whose comeback will naturally take them to a whole new level offensively, having said that if van Bommel recovers from his injury, I'm optimistic he can stop him in a partnership with Tymoshchuk, or at least limit the damage he might do.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2009-09-15] Maccabi Haifa Vs Bayern Munich

Postby appudds » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:41 pm

MrLinky wrote:I can’t wait for the Juventus match in 2 weeks. If they play against us, the way they played at home versus the French side, they’ll be going back home to Italy with a severely humiliating defeat. Cannavaro and Sissoko are their big names who’ll be missing the match, while they’re expecting Diego to be fit to play by then. Whose comeback will naturally take them to a whole new level offensively, having said that if van Bommel recovers from his injury, I'm optimistic he can stop him in a partnership with Tymoshchuk, or at least limit the damage he might do.

Completely! I predict a 2-1 or a 3--2 narrow win for us!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League