You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-09-15] Maccabi Haifa Vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What will the outcome of this match be ?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:06 am

A Maccabi Haifa win
18%
A Draw
8%
A FCB win
75%

Total votes : 40

Re: [2009-09-15] Maccabi Haifa Vs Bayern Munich

Postby appudds » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:49 pm

Jurvansuu wrote:Even in his prime Ruud van Nistelrooy was even slower , even lazier , appeared way more in offsides and couldnt shoot a shit , he could just be in the right place at the right time to put his foot to the right place at the right time.

And he still is one of the all time greats.

SO just shut the **** up and let Mario play

Well said! Within a month or so, everyone will say" GOMEZ RULES! HE IS WORTH MORE THAN 50 MILLION!"
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ubiytza » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:28 pm

Jurvansuu wrote:Even in his prime Ruud van Nistelrooy was even slower , even lazier , appeared way more in offsides and couldnt shoot a shit

ummmm....no.
Ruud could create his own chances, and has a pretty good long range shot.
ubiytza
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ubiytza » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:29 pm

oh, and for those who thought that Tymo needed to be benched, or was one of the worst players yesterday - tak a look at who was named the player of the game:
http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/fixturesresults/round=2000028/match=2000373/report=rp.html
ubiytza
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:42 pm

First: great win by our club

I dont agree on your review on 1st half:

- we played organized and didnt gave away our possesion.
- 1st half was better than most of the second half
- we scored a goal but it was disallowed

You just cant start 1st CL match and attack from the start...You have to play cool and Van Gaal knows what he is doing.
When we had Hitzfeld we were not playing great and too much offensive but we were great at CL matches.
It is all about tactics

Weather conditions were not that great so you cant play dream football if grass is wet and slipery

As it goes for Gomez...I think we should give a break to that guy...he is not that bad he actually scores and assists for goals.
As I remember he scored 5 goals in 6 matches so it is not bad.
I dont need him to do miracle on the field...I just need him to score every game or even every 2 games.
In Bundesliga he opened scoring against Borussia and Wolfsburg which is a lot because we did great after those goals.

player worth mentioning:

Muller:

did good and scored two goals...Like Ulli said his strenght is that he is aware of the players on the field and everything happening around him and that he doesnt hasitate to shoot...I really love when player doesnt think too much but just fire that ball....Makaay was great at that:)..whenever he had chance he was going for shot.

Van Buyten:

Did great at defence and scored an opening goal

Butt:

Pulled some great saves...I hope he continues to like that
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:15 pm

ubiytza wrote:Yesterday everyone had a very lackluster performance. No one stood out either from the positive or negative side.
- Turns the ball over 80% of the time. Not an exaggeration on my part.
- The only way he can score, is if he is in the right place at the right time, shooting from a point blank distance. Any other scoring chances (which should be realized) are wasted on him. He needs to be looking at the empty net, or shooting from 2 meters to have a chance.
- The amount of $ spent on him, is not even in the same galaxy as his performance on the field.
- Slow, lazy and constantly off side - possibly because he is slow and lazy. I compare him to Shevchenko (what he is today - an overpaid premadonna).

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> YOU ARE COMPLETELY RIGHT IN EVERYTHING YOU'VE SAID !

Someones said that Van Nistelrooy was lazy and he compared him with Gomez

:o :shock: :? :x #-o :cry: Van Nistelrooy is one of the best #9 in the last 10 years. You just can't put MARIO GOMEZ an Van Nistelrooy in the same sentence.

And stats are a bit tricky. I'm sure that you guys think that Raul (Real Madrid) sucks, but he scores goals in every match and receives penaltys. A lot of Real Madrid fans hate him because he is out of form and plays very often, but he scores a lot of goals.

Just look at Elber, Makaay o Luca Toni in his first season. THAT'S WHAT I WANT FOR MY TEAM.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby README » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:50 am

YlonenXabi wrote:
ubiytza wrote:Yesterday everyone had a very lackluster performance. No one stood out either from the positive or negative side.
- Turns the ball over 80% of the time. Not an exaggeration on my part.
- The only way he can score, is if he is in the right place at the right time, shooting from a point blank distance. Any other scoring chances (which should be realized) are wasted on him. He needs to be looking at the empty net, or shooting from 2 meters to have a chance.
- The amount of $ spent on him, is not even in the same galaxy as his performance on the field.
- Slow, lazy and constantly off side - possibly because he is slow and lazy. I compare him to Shevchenko (what he is today - an overpaid premadonna).

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> YOU ARE COMPLETELY RIGHT IN EVERYTHING YOU'VE SAID !

Someones said that Van Nistelrooy was lazy and he compared him with Gomez

:o :shock: :? :x #-o :cry: Van Nistelrooy is one of the best #9 in the last 10 years. You just can't put MARIO GOMEZ an Van Nistelrooy in the same sentence.

And stats are a bit tricky. I'm sure that you guys think that Raul (Real Madrid) sucks, but he scores goals in every match and receives penaltys. A lot of Real Madrid fans hate him because he is out of form and plays very often, but he scores a lot of goals.

Just look at Elber, Makaay o Luca Toni in his first season. THAT'S WHAT I WANT FOR MY TEAM.

So how do you want him to score, being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Come on.
README

Postby Element » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:22 am

YlonenXabi wrote:m sure that you guys think that Raul (Real Madrid) sucks, but he scores goals in every match and receives penaltys. A lot of Real Madrid fans hate him because he is out of form and plays very often, but he scores a lot of goals.

Raul is one of the best real madrid palyers now and all time

and if they give them their 100% he can be more useful for them than C.Ronaldo

remember raul before 7 years ,he was on the same level with pele and maradona no doubt

and for now he is the best spanish player in history ,but after 2 bad seasons no one believes in him even though he is still great (And effective like hell)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:32 pm

Element wrote:Raul is one of the best real madrid palyers now and all time and if they give them their 100% he can be more useful for them than C.Ronaldoremember raul before 7 years ,he was on the same level with pele and maradona no doubtand for now he is the best spanish player in history ,but after 2 bad seasons no one believes in him even though he is still great (And effective like hell)

Ya.. After the success from Villa and Torres, everyone forgot a legend called Raul! :(
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby kist160 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:02 pm

Evaluate players' efforts in the game with Maccabi
[url]http://www.voteplayers.com/Matches/Maccabi-Haifa-vs-Bayern-München-09152009-6311.aspx[/url]
kist160
Getting the hang of it

Postby nur4bayern » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:28 pm

kist160 wrote:Evaluate players' efforts in the game with Maccabi
[url]http://www.voteplayers.com/Matches/Maccabi-Haifa-vs-Bayern-München-09152009-6311.aspx[/url]

I tried but the link is no longer available, damn.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby walter » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:58 pm

mmmm....no.
Ruud could create his own chances, and has a pretty good long range shot.

WTF??????? RVN almost never scores from outside the box, the one time I saw him do that the commentator said it was the first time he had done in like 3 seasons.

RVN is a goal poacher like Gomez but Ruud had better finishing and better instincts, Gomez has better pace and is more physically strong...

I wish the Mario Gomez talk stops soon, but I get the feeling that these guys will keep talking shit about him even if he is top scorer this season...

PS. the best play in the whole game against Haifa was the second goal by Muller and that was all Gomez...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:12 am

Mario Gomez has not demostrated that he worths 30M, so by now, the only one who is talking shit comparing RVN with Gomez is you. ok?

I guess you didn't see Ruud Van Nistelrooy playing with Manchester United when he was younger.

Van Nistelrooy was top goalscorer in ENGLAND, NETHERLANDS and SPAIN.

He had one of the best goal instincts ever. Every ball he had on the area WAS GOAL. Like Roy Makaay, but even better. Mario needs 5 chances and 2 off-sides to score a goal

Mario Gomez has the world record of missing chances without goalkeeper

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTSWJgQnk-w

loot at this TWO
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKCgUtGfJyA

- And i remeber another against Poland in the EM2008.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby nur4bayern » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:25 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Mario Gomez has not demostrated that he worths 30M, so by now, the only one who is talking shit comparing RVN with Gomez is you. ok?

I guess you didn't see Ruud Van Nistelrooy playing with Manchester United when he was younger.

He had one of the best goal instincts ever. Every ball he had on the area WAS GOAL. Like Roy Makaay, but even better. Mario needs 5 chances and 2 off-sides to score a goal

Mario Gomez has the world record of missing chances without goalkeeper

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTSWJgQnk-w

loot at this TWO
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKCgUtGfJyA

- And i remeber another against Poland in the EM2008.

C'mon guys it's Oktoberfest, let's play nice!

I enjoyed watching RvN when he was with ManU and reminds me of Gomez in the sense that he manages to be in the right place at the right time for many of his goals, not always spectacular, but a good goalscorer nevertheless. Gomez seems to have that knack as well. I know Mario hasn't been so Super yet, but I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, at least for a few more games, now that Ribery is back and we have Robben to feed him passes.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby walter » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:14 am

Mario Gomez has not demostrated that he worths 30M, so by now, the only one who is talking shit comparing RVN with Gomez is you. ok?

Dude, first of all, I never said Gomez was better than RVN, I only said that the person that mentioned that RVN has a great long range shot is wrong. If there is one quality RVN doesn't have is long range shooting. I did compared their style but never implied that Gomez was better than Ruud, just the fact that both of them are goal poachers and that RVN is better is some skills, Gomez better on others. That was it.

Gomez may not be worth 30 million, but you know what? we already payed that money so live with it. Gomez as a striker is not doing a poor job. Yes, he has not impressed like when he played for Stuttgart but he the season has barely started and its a new club and new tactical system for him. If people are gonna bitch about the money we paid for some players then I suggest we can start pointing at Pranjic, Braahfied and Tymo, whuch IMO have done a lot worst than Gomez, at least Gomez is doing what he is getting paid for: scoring goals.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby appudds » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:00 am

GUYZ! STOP ACCUSING OUR PLAYERS OKAY! IF WE FANS DON'T SUPPORT HIM, THEN WHO WILL..
WAT MARIO NEEDS IS FAN SUPPORT SO THAT HE FEELS AT HOME!
IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIM, DON'T PRAISE HIM! JUST KEEP QUITE! THAT WILL DO WONDERS!
appudds

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League