You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[27-04-2010] Lyon vs FC Bayern Munchen

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the match Lyon vs FC Bayern Munchen!

Bayern Wins (FC Bayern Munchen go through)
46%
Draw (FC Bayern Munchen go through)
28%
Lyon wins (FC Bayern Munchen go through)
16%
Lyon wins (Lyon go through)
9%

Total votes : 67

[27-04-2010] Lyon vs FC Bayern Munchen

Postby TinusDeVries » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:10 am

Upcoming semi-final return match between FC Bayern and Lyon discussion.
Last edited by TinusDeVries on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
TinusDeVries
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [27-04-2010] Lyon vs FC Bayern

Postby TinusDeVries » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:15 am

In the return with Marc van Bommel back in the team, and a fit Robben I think it will be; Lyon 1 - FC Bayern 2
TinusDeVries
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Aequitas1987 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:31 am

I am going to go out on a limb and say that we are going to score more goals in this one with only Robben playing. I say 3-1 or even 4-1.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:05 am

Aequitas1987 wrote:I am going to go out on a limb and say that we are going to score more goals in this one with only Robben playing. I say 3-1 or even 4-1.

Based on yesterday I would almost say the same,
but Lyon at home will be very different. they didnt even want to score yesterday, in Lyon they will and they have to.

Im not even so sure about this match, and I dont think we will be able to beat Lyon away from home like some of u are suggesting.

I think Itll be along the lines of 2-2, maybe 3-2 or 2-1 for them but we will proceed.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Re: [27-04-2010] Lyon vs FC Bayern Munchen

Postby dambun » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:39 am

Lyon has an impressive record at home....
We should try and take the initiative there too... And we should not let them play their game, even in home.
The experiences of ManU and Juve shows we are fully capable of that.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:21 pm

WHERE IS THE POLL

I Go for a 2-2
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby VIKTOR84 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:57 pm

We'll progress that is 80-% sure the other 20 % for me are that Lyon can score home a lot of goals if we play like we starterd in Old Traford,We must start hard from the beggining not to wake up after we conside goal.Even in yesterday's match in the first 10 minutes we were like lazy or just weithing for a chance to come,but we were not that much aggresive.
WE have to destroy them in the midfield like we can and i'm sure we will,and keep it tide on Lisandro,then our chances will come.
Ribbery is a huge loss,but also thay lost Tulalun so it's nothing that we can't score.
I predict a 1:1 or even 0:2 at the end of the match.
And we will probably meet Inter in final witch is a lot of dengarous team but will have i say 40% chance to win.and if is Barca we'll have probably 30% chance.
So I WISH GOOD LUCK TO OUR TEAM NEXT WEEK AND I HOPE I GET TO WISH THEM GOOD LUCK ON THE FINAL IN MAY.
VIKTOR84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:22 pm

I don't think we'll win. I pray for a draw... I think that we'll lose 2-1
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby tappinho » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:38 pm

We have surely Ribery and Pranjic suspended, so no LM. I think we have two options to fill that position: Muller and Olic.

I'd go with Muller, leaving Olic up-front. But it's difficult to say how LvG will fix the team...

I'd love a team like this (it would be a starting 11 with great attacking movement and pace):
-------------Butt------------
Lahm--DvB--Micho--Contento
-------Tymo------MvB--------
Robben----Schweini---Muller
-----------Olic--------------

I think the other option is to leave Muller in his position, moving Olic on the left and inserting another striker like Gomez or Klose, but they're both totally out of shape. An Altintop addition seems difficult too, as he always plays in Robben's position, never in the middle.
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Slemba » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:41 pm

I hope but I don't think we can keep a clean sheet ...Once our defense is put on pressure we concede ...and based on their organized world class defense ..I hope we can just make it even en if we lose !!!!
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MunchenFC » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:45 pm

Element wrote:WHERE IS THE POLL

I was wondering that as well.
As far as the game, it never seams like many of our predictions are correct. :)
So I'll make my prediction after the game.
:D
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Slemba » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:47 pm

^^^ WOW that would be a great destructive and balanced formation just sub Contento for Badstuber and Leon is done indeed..
Both MVB and Tymo in the middle and Schwieni in a free role in front with olic and Muller and Robben I just feel sorry for Leon..

We should pressure them right from the start ...Deliver one or two goals then sub Robben for Altintop and Olic for Klose... Done..
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Darkangel06 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:11 pm

It will be different at stade de Gerland, we refused to play yesterday stupid coach.
Darkangel06
Getting the hang of it

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:32 pm

TinusDeVries: Can you add a poll to the thread please?

For the game, I don't know what the result will be... Lyon are quite good at home, but we're also quite good away from home. I'm pretty sure we'll go through though. We ALWAYS score, and they have Toulalan missing, which will make it easier to score. If we do score 1, Lyon will have to score 3, and I really can't see them doing that.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:08 pm

tappinho wrote:I'd love a team like this (it would be a starting 11 with great attacking movement and pace):
-------------Butt------------
Lahm--DvB--Micho--Contento
-------Tymo------MvB--------
Robben----Schweini---Muller
-----------Olic--------------

I would love this formation too. We would dominate the midfield and have the players for a goal in the counter attack.

BUT I have the feeling that LVG will use Gomez-Olic upfront with the expense of Tymo :( for a 4-2-2-2, although with this defensively and balanced 4-2-3-1 we would easily take a result that will lead us to the finals...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Next

Return to UEFA Champions League