You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[27-04-2010] Lyon vs FC Bayern Munchen

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the match Lyon vs FC Bayern Munchen!

Bayern Wins (FC Bayern Munchen go through)
46%
Draw (FC Bayern Munchen go through)
28%
Lyon wins (FC Bayern Munchen go through)
16%
Lyon wins (Lyon go through)
9%

Total votes : 67

Re: [27-04-2010] Lyon vs FC Bayern Munchen

Postby MunchenFC » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:21 am

They are calling hat-trick hero Olic Mr. Champions League!
They might as well call Arjen Robben Dr. Champions League!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:53 am

HE deserves it.

Without Olic we wouldnt even have made it past Juve.
Certainly not past ManUnt ... (Robben gets all the credit by everyone, but besides his volley he did NOTHING)
And his hattrick vs Lyon made it much easier for us.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby vxg7826 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:49 pm

Ribbery will miss the final - Uefa ordered a three match ban for Franck Ribery!!!

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/footballfirst/ ... 82249.html?
vxg7826
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cruz » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:03 pm

I couldn't post until now:

FCB are in the Final of the Champions League \:D/ \:D/ =D>

I'm gonna buy of course the new dress for next season, but I didn't know which name will be on the back, until last night... definitely OLINHO!!! :D

vxg7826 wrote:Ribbery will miss the final - Uefa ordered a three match ban for Franck Ribery!!!

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/footballfirst/ ... 82249.html?

yea I just read it on http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern/franck-ribery-gesperrt-cl-finale-meta-737270.html

**** shit! three games are waaaay too much
it was a hard tackle, but come on, three games!? [-X Que te pasa? eso loco??
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CroCHEF » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:29 pm

Damm uefa, Puyol get red card but he get ban only one game but he is from Barcelona
i think that uefa dont want to bayern win uefa champions league
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cruz » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:34 pm

CroCHEF wrote:Damm uefa, Puyol get red card but he get ban only one game but he is from Barcelona
i think that uefa dont want to bayern win uefa champions league

možda i to, ali....

Ribery's foul was a rougher one, but - one game is just enough!!!
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bayern123 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:56 pm

don't you find it interesting that FC Bayern's WEBSITE has nothing about the Ribery ban!! Yet!!

I believe they are royally PISSED OFF!!! AND will try with all means to have UEFA rescind the 3 match ban!!

Just find it interesting......

i don't think UEFA doesn't want Bayern to win.
bayern123
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby walter » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:13 pm

As much as I hate seeing RIbery miss the final, the truth is we play collectively better without him. Maybe it's not good to have two wing wizards playing together. Altintop was great yesterday and I have always had great respect for him, but hopefully we wont miss RIbery's magic too much in the final.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby armbrust » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:32 pm

3 days and he even touched the ball???
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:44 pm

walter wrote:As much as I hate seeing RIbery miss the final, the truth is we play collectively better without him. Maybe it's not good to have two wing wizards playing together. Altintop was great yesterday and I have always had great respect for him, but hopefully we wont miss RIbery's magic too much in the final.

Noooooooooo. That was the same mistake than in the friendlies, Audi cup........ You all thought that we were the best team in the world because we played great in Allianz against Milan.

But that's not how things are. In BIG matches against TOP European teams you must have that special players such as Ribery or Robben. Lyon is not a great team as Manchester. Against Manchester United in Old Trafford we could have lost 4 or 5-0 if Ribery or Robben had missed the match. I don't want to play against Barcelona or Inter with Müller because he is shit in big matches.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:46 pm

walter wrote:As much as I hate seeing RIbery miss the final, the truth is we play collectively better without him. Maybe it's not good to have two wing wizards playing together. Altintop was great yesterday and I have always had great respect for him, but hopefully we wont miss RIbery's magic too much in the final.

We need someone like Ribery to crack the defense of Inter. I dont see Hamit doing that.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby armbrust » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:49 pm

machkover wrote:
armbrust wrote:
pavlos21 wrote:i hear allready enough from my friends all the time for that 2 meters offside with fiorentina.

Tell them to sck ur dck.

please no more bad words on this respectful forum . we aren't Manchester united guys !! [-X [-X :evil: :evil:

So he should be quiet and accept that it was a club cheat and not a referre mistake? Give me a break.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:49 pm

SilentStrike wrote:

We need someone like Ribery to crack the defense of Inter. I dont see Hamit doing that.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby garrincha1982 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:11 pm

What is pretty clear is that they are trying to punish him for the off field drama than the football itself and that is wrong,because ribery is not a serial offender in the way of receiving cards and committing serious foul play as well.

2 Whenever a player does this type of stuff they should always be some sort of suspended ban so if he does it again he would automatically be banned for at least those suspended ones so why suddenly changed the rule this time,like someone said there is something fishy.

Don't these people have hearts,to put down a player that has clearly been in a bad shape this season,also with the on going problems he is facing off the court and now decide to suspend him from maybe the only champions league finals he could ever participate in,is truly heartless for me.

They should maybe let him play in the final and then suspend him for 2 matches next season as he was sent off at the 37 minutes and missed one game so he pretty much missed a game and half already.

We want to see the best players in the biggest matches don't we but one thing is for sure messi would have never been banned like this let alone been sent off had he made the same challenge.
garrincha1982
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby CroCHEF » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:24 pm

its stupid:
Drogba semifinal vs. Barcelona red card also 3 games,
i dont understand what world see in Barcelona yes they are great but not the GOD.
I hope that BM will complaint about this bad judgement.
Hope for same thing like Eduardo when he get ban because of simulate, and they will see that they make bad decision, and Ribery WILL PLAY UCL FINAL
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League