You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-04-10] Juventus vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Juventus will win
2%
It will end in a draw
33%
Bayern Munich will win
65%

Total votes : 49

Re: [2013-04-10] Juventus vs Bayern Munich

Postby ballackfcb » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:32 pm

Cathe wrote:If there's a chance of us seeing that on Weds, i'm tempted to stay home and watch the match on a crappy stream. Don't want to be seeing that in HD on my uncles big tv XD

Don't worry, he has to score against Neuer first :wink:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:13 pm

back to the game...
I'd love to see Gustavo - Javi with Schwinsteiger in the middle. With the latter helping the mdf duo and our lone forward (himself helping all 3 of them)!!!& Ribery & Muller flying on the wings.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:24 pm

Carlos Velasco Carballo (spa) to be the referee for this match...
the editors of sportmediaset.it are happy about it cause he was the fourth official in last May final...
What a bunch of idiots... [-X
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:38 pm

Most remembered for Euro 2012's opening match in which 2 red cards were issued. A complete opposite to the Englishman of the first leg. This guy will blow a whistle if wind hits a player. Dante, Lahm and Mandzukic must be careful to avoid picking up a devastating booking.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:01 pm

There are no ads on the shorts so no card for taking them off.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby raz25 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:40 pm

Spanish referee, seriously? When in all other QFs there's a Spanish team, seriously?

We do have a nice advantage after the 1st leg, but I can't help not to remember how in last year's QF another Spanish (or was he the same guy?) booked our captain for daring to question one of his calls, and in total I think we received 4 yellows, just before the imminent tie with Madrid.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby smaw2010 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:05 pm

Just curious, do you guys think that the Bayern staff will give a referee analysis to the players and tell them what they need to pay attention to the ref?
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:09 pm

Giovinco is injured and wont play. Very good news because small technical players can hurt DVB. As a matter of fact, there was at least one play in the last game in which Giovinco easily ---too easily--- dribbled past DVB down the left wing but couldn't set up anyone for the goal.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby Robb3449 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:23 pm

With Juve's suspensions I would assume Pogba gets the start ( alongside Pirlo? ). While he's young and somewhat undisciplined he could really impact this match. The few times I've seen him he's shown he can cause some problems for the opposition. Even before he was sent off in the Spain WCQ he was extremely active and besides Ribery was the best player on the pitch for France. He could easily pick up a couple yellows or just a straight red and be sent off but, he makes me a little nervous with most of the attention being paid (justifiably so) to Pirlo.
Robb3449
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:29 pm

As I said earlier the game is far from over and they are so confident to at least force the extra time... I just hope that all FCB goes onto the pitch highly focused on their game cause otherwise we will find ourselves in a very delicate situation...
About the ref I am not happy either. I am sure that he will book a lot of players so that either team that progresses to the next round will have some prob vs either Barca / RM.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SchwanMunich » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:48 pm

Not a fan about the referee - but such is life and the players will have to be smart. Glad to hear Giovinco is out as I felt like he was the danger man when he came in and do remember him ghosting past DvB. This is going to take a fully concentrated team display. We need to weather the early storm and we'll be fine. Concede early and we will be under pressure. Damn good thing we are leading 2-0. I still fancy our chances and think we've got too much quality for them. One thing I am slightly concerned with is the comment about Buffon. Last thing we needed to do was stir up a hornets nest before this tie.
SchwanMunich
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby AdepT » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:05 pm

One thing I would like to remind is that we went 2 down against RM at Bernabeu in just under 20 minutes but we held for another 100 minutes and didn't concede another. That showed our resilience last year. That is why I tend to ignore lack of mental strength claims.

Now here we lead 2-0 and we just had a lapse so we'd be surely more careful and dedicated. And we ain't conceding 3, even 2 for that matter. This team's different from the last year and previous years. Heck! They sometimes are different from the past week. And after a difficult game, I'd say we'd come stronger and finish off the tie in the first half.

Nothing is more satisfying than watching Schweini bossing the midfield and outclassing Pirlo. I remember how everyone and especially media was pointing fingers at him for the lost battle against Italy and claiming Pirlo was too much for him. I hope they appreciate that who's the true boss. 8)
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:12 pm

Cathe wrote:If there's a chance of us seeing that on Weds, i'm tempted to stay home and watch the match on a crappy stream. Don't want to be seeing that in HD on my uncles big tv XD

On Wednesday he will surely show the other side of the coin :mrgreen:
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby AssemFCB » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm

If Vucinic does score, it would be very awkward if my parents walked in on me watching him celebrate. "Err...why doesn't he have any pants on?"
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:00 pm

AssemFCB wrote:If Vucinic does score, it would be very awkward if my parents walked in on me watching him celebrate. "Err...why doesn't he have any pants on?"

"And what's that weird look on your face?"
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League