You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-04-10] Juventus vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Juventus will win
2%
It will end in a draw
33%
Bayern Munich will win
65%

Total votes : 49

Re: [2013-04-10] Juventus vs Bayern Munich

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Cazorla wrote:Congrats Bayren fans, you guys were great to watch and I hope you will win it all. The best team in CL, and will look forward facing you again if we make CL this year. =D>

Thanksssssssssss mate !! :D

I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Cazorla » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:28 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
Cazorla wrote:Congrats Bayren fans, you guys were great to watch and I hope you will win it all. The best team in CL, and will look forward facing you again if we make CL this year. =D>

Thanksssssssssss mate !! :D

Cazorla
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Cazorla » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:32 pm

BMpenang wrote:Never in my wildest dream i had anticipated such a easy win for us.
A great win and a great performance to keep juve on the back foot for much of the game.

Was it easier than game at Arsenal? :shock: [-o< :lol:
Cazorla
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby AssemFCB » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:37 pm

Well, Juventus didn't give us a hellish second leg, so there's that.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:53 pm

Hi I am back :D
I calmed myself only after Pirlo had that free kick early in the 2nd half... From then onward the team relaxed themselves and started playing the FCB way. And thus transmitted in me the calmness I needed.
I agree with an earlier post RE Schweinsteiger & Lahm who were very nervous at first however improved a lot in the second and were leaders in their role. For me Dante was Man of the Match...
As for Mandzu the FCB board must try to fight back the stupid YC.

good night everyone :D

juventini pezzi di m_ _ _ a =P~

cause I've forgot, finally a German team (in my memory) eliminating an Italian... that is news... :D
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:10 am

Now my only worry is can Lahm and Dante avoid get a YC in both semi final legs of the UCL? Especially Lahm where Bayern dont have a similar quality replacement for and the fact he is our "skipper"
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SchwanMunich » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:22 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
Marck11 wrote:
quaazi wrote:Adding to MoFattal, Martinez effectively got an assist too for Mandzu's first.

Well, that was his first positive contribution, if you can consider that. I was shouting expletives on him in the first half when he made 176th side or a backward pass when every player other than the CBs were ahead of him. Plus he makes those challenges that makes you breathless waiting for the referee's decision. He has put up some very good performances in the BL but in the CL, he has been a disaster. He did the same against Arsenal in Munich and without the shirt, you might have thought he was playing for Arsenal.

I am not really sure what UCL games you have been watching because Martinex has been a big help in all competitions this season. His presence in the midfield has allowed Schweinstiger to attack the box and his passing range is light years ahead of Gustavo [-X [-X [-X

I can understand what you both are saying. I think Javi had an okay game. His main contribution was setting up the goal. Gustavo looked better in the first leg against Juve than martinez looked today, and we all know gustavo has been a real beast in the CL. Still, that's a selection headache I'd be happy to have and at this point I am going to trust Don Jupp to pick the right team. I mean hell, we won 2-0 today.

Schweine and Lahm did look a bit nervous in the first half. The team picked it up in the 2nd half and effectively got the job done. I am ready for us to take on anyone and feeling like a million bucks!!! My mouth is watering at the thought of a Bayern-Barca semi!!!!!!
SchwanMunich
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby SchwanMunich » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:22 am

MaCk0y wrote:First half hour, Schweini was poor and had at least 6 misplaced passes. But after that half an hour he improved greatly. Couldn't believe Mandzukic got a yellow card for a foul commited on him! It would have been painful for Mandzu had it not been for his shin guard! Robben was too selfish IMO and he needs to press more and anticipate better the ball and not just wait for the ball to arrive perfectly at his feet. Btw what happened to DVB ?

Of course Robben was selfish as that is just part of his game. I am hoping he starts finding the back of the net. That will bolster us massively. He did press a bit and I have to give him credit for trying to play defense, even if he is not as good at it as Mueller or Mandzukic.
SchwanMunich
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby bayern1982 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:23 am

After watching the game again, I noticed that Mandzukic shook the referees hand during the substitution. Respect!!!
bayern1982
Woah, this feels cool!

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby es_bih » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:22 am

Good game. I'm very happy we did not concede one goal versus Juventus. In Turin a clean sheet and a win are hard to come by.
es_bih
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby mdm90 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:51 am

I agree with the frustration over robben, but I took a step back and realised it was mainly due to his misses. Otherwise I think he is playing well- fast, dangerous, hard to cope with despite the fact juve were obviously aware of robbery's impact and tried to close off the wings, more successfully than the first leg at least.

Then I consider mueller's couple of misses, alaba' sprayed shots, the first half from a couple as mentioned, and I don't think he should lose his spot to Shaqiri, who will likely get a full game this weekend. Simply because if he can just fix that accuracy, we will go to the next level- and it will be needed.
mdm90
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Vialli_92 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:20 am

Hi Juve fan here, We did not look like scoring once in this fixture in Munich and Turin, Bayern's pressing killed us in the first game we could not cope with it. The second game you controlled it well enough to not give us any chances. We didn't put any pressure on Bayern in there own half which is not good enough. Main problem is the midfield is built around Pirlo our midfielders do a lot of his running and he doesn't offer us anything other than creativity, Bayern shut him down very well.

Last but not least our formation does not cut it at this level we lack width and struggle againt teams with good wide players as you seen over these last 2 legs, We need to play 4-3-3 and invest in new wingers/strikers. Over all i fancy you to beat Dortmund and Madrid over 2 legs Barca also are not the team they used to be, which pretty much means you are favourites to win it in my book i wish you good luck as i think it was men vs boys for this fixture i thought Juve would go through and how wrong i was congratulations on the semi final you deserve it.
Vialli_92
First post

Postby Jorge » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:20 am

Man of the match: Jupp Heyckens.

Bayern did not look troubled throughout the whole 90 minutes, apart from a few minutes at the beginning of each half when Juventus tried to go with everything Bayern set the tempo of the game, held the ball, kept Juventus on the move, forcing them to chase the game, we let the clock run and hit them every time they gave us a chance. We were less vertical than Juventus but we created more chances and were dangerous in their area. Very important not to give them time and space for that much needed 1st goal which potentially could have taken Bayern out of its game and the plan was executed almost flawless.

I read some of the comments on the first half calling for Bayern to get off the gate firing all cylinders, there was really no need for that. The change of rhythm having offensive bursts mixed with slowing the tempo completly cancelled Juventus even at the expense of not seeing too much of a few of Bayern offensive players but it was good solid tactics.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby SilverX » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:35 am

!!! GREAT GAME !!!!!

I had to watch the replay, sux to live in the USA and have a regular 8-5 job......

Great game by everyone. I was very happy with the performance all in all. I think Ribery wasn't all that great, and a few misplaced passes in the midfield, other then that great performance.

I just can't believe that the ref was such garbage. How many times did Chiellini elbow one of our players in the face? Then the full out kick to Mandzukic's shin and fell to the ground like he got shot with a bazooka.....such a little cun*.

All in all I am very happy, i just don't even know who I would like to play in the semis......what do you guys think and what are your wishes for the semis?
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SchwanMunich » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:21 am

SilverX wrote:!!! GREAT GAME !!!!!

I had to watch the replay, sux to live in the USA and have a regular 8-5 job......

Great game by everyone. I was very happy with the performance all in all. I think Ribery wasn't all that great, and a few misplaced passes in the midfield, other then that great performance.

I just can't believe that the ref was such garbage. How many times did Chiellini elbow one of our players in the face? Then the full out kick to Mandzukic's shin and fell to the ground like he got shot with a bazooka.....such a little cun*.

All in all I am very happy, i just don't even know who I would like to play in the semis......what do you guys think and what are your wishes for the semis?

My gut is telling me we will beat either Dortmund or Madrid if we draw them. I still don't know how we will fare against Barca. I think we can beat them but I fear them the most. With that being said, I would love to see us draw them as I have been dreaming about us kicking their ass since 2009 when we were humiliated.
SchwanMunich
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League