You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-12-08] Juventus vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:13 pm

Juventus will win
5%
It will end in a draw
9%
Bayern will win
86%

Total votes : 22

Re: [2009-12-08] Juventus vs Bayern Munich

Postby EQ Kimball » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:51 am

SilentStrike wrote:
EQ Kimball wrote:Lost Lucio...hello, CAPTAIN of Bazil NT here and one of the best defenders out there, had our central locked up like the blackbox,

Last year our defense sucked

During most the games that Lucio was NOT playing, and even then, it wasn't because of Lucio, and if you actually paid attention to performance, you'd know that Lucio save our ass many many times.

EQ Kimball wrote: took FOREVER to find a formation and keep it, took FOREVER to have Tymos play in his actual postition, same goes for Pranij...

It was play RM or dont play at all, MVB is also in his position... and pranjic can play as LB, what was he suposed to do? bench Ribery...?

I don't even know WHAT you're talking about here, MVB was injured for a long time and Tymo still didn't play his correct position.

EQ Kimball wrote:etc. Still determined to have Lahm as RB, putting Gomez the mute on instead of Klose or Toni, having Baumj who is an incredibly talented mid on bench 99% of the time, took FOREVER to have Schveini finally play correctly, took FOREVER to change his tactics

Lahm has to be RB... do you want lell to play?
Gomez is not doing bad, hes unlucky. Several times in EVERY game he gets called offside incorrectly, this he gets NO credit for from anyone.
Baumjohann is overhyped in this forum. He made some through passes that most players can do.
Schweini played the same all season except the box shooting.

As far as Gomez, on the contrary, most if not all his goals have been out of EXACT sheer luck. He has wasted many chances, and he gets called offsides cause he doesn't know how to handle offside traps that most teams use against FCB. Why don't we look for all the goals he has made, and compare them to all the chances he has wasted, and let's see how many chances he created, and how he used his talent to score. It's very clear that Gomez has no drive, and is a very exceptionally lazy and incompetent player...this has been shown time and time again in FCB and the NT. Most his goals are poached.

Explain how Baumjohann is overhyped, that is your opinion, he didn't get a chance to prove himself. And NO, he didn't make through passes that most can do cause clearly not many have been doing that.

And NO, Lahm does NOT have to be RB. You have a strawman argument here, just because Lahm isn't RB doesn't mean we have to put Lell in that spot...you still got Altintop, and DVB can hold LB just fine.

Regarding Schvein; having free reign has improved his play. And as far as more shooting, that's part of what Van Gaal wasn't doing.

EQ Kimball wrote:...did somethings finally work? Yes, but these are things that WE, average FANS, have been saying here on the board for MONTHS.

We been saying a lot of things, and Im happy not all of those things have been done.

Your point is?

EQ Kimball wrote:If WE knew this all along, and it took HIM all this waste of time and points to realize, then he's not right. So don't sit there all gitty about Van Gaal "was right all along, HIS magic is showing zOMG@!"....it' silly, because he just kept messing around, and finally said fine, 4-4-2, shoot a lot, and here are your positions. And STILL, needs some corrections.

He asked us till winter to make a team out of us.
We agreed to that so dont blame him now for taking till winter.

I didn't agree to anything. Secondly, taking till winter doesn't mean sucking. So far we only caught up because others have failed, rather than us succeeding. We'll see though, how long we'll do well.

EQ Kimball wrote:Van Gaal has ZERO sympathy for players or even common sense regarding how to treat subs...you have someone like Klose, coming back from various injuries, and you just bench him, not only that, but you don't even put him on a SUB??? Let the dude play 20 minutes at least, he NEEDS to play for his own sake to at least be on the national team for the world cup. Same goes for other players.

In the situation van Gaal was in few weeks ago I wouldnt put Klose in either if I didnt think it would help the team.
If your own job is at stake would you put in a player just for some sympathy?

What situation, explain WHY you wouldn't put Klose...Klose didn't play cause of an injured elbow, but since he recovered he wasn't allowed to play...explain yourself please.

I never said to put a player just for sympathy, first of all. I said he has no sympathy, so your question was loaded. Not allowing Klose to play at all, when he actually is able to, and wouldn't hurt the team, especially when we're up by so many points, is what I'm talking about. And since his job was at stake, meaning that perhaps he was under some serious pressure ie he wins the lat 3 games or gets fired, explains that he's been doing a CRAP job so far.

EQ Kimball wrote:Van Gaal is dumb as bricks, he needs to GTFO.

Who do you suggest as replacement then?

I'm not suggesting whom to get, I'm suggesting who NOT to keep, and that's Van Gaal.

Next time you want to debate, try not to stumble into too many logical fallacies regarding red herrings and strawman arguments. Sorry to bust your bubble.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KAHN » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:03 am

SilentStrike you give fantastic answers. =D> All I want to ad is that Lucio is not very good for Inter this season. And look at Demi, he should be our biggest star in the defense but he is crap this season. I think we sold him in the right time.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Element » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:39 am

KAHN wrote:All I want to ad is that Lucio is not very good for Inter this season. And look at Demi, he should be our biggest star in the defense but he is crap this season. I think we sold him in the right time

I said that one of Van buyten , Lucio and Demichelis should leave

and the one who left was lucio so i am ok with that

BUT U R GOING OFF TOPIC
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby george8008 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

If anyone would like to watch the match with English commentary download the torrent here:

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/1449 ... ab=summary (first half)

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/1449 ... ab=summary (second half)
george8008
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby appudds » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:53 pm

george8008 wrote:If anyone would like to watch the match with English commentary download the torrent here:

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/1449 ... ab=summary (first half)

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/1449 ... ab=summary (second half)

Thanks for the link! :D
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League