You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-12-08] Juventus vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:13 pm

Juventus will win
5%
It will end in a draw
9%
Bayern will win
86%

Total votes : 22

Re: [2009-12-08] Juventus vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:16 pm

nur4bayern wrote:I'm not going to join any LvG cheerleading team just because Bayern won a few games in a row. C'mon guys, winning is what we expect of FCB.

When we win the BL and Pokal, then I'll think about it.

It's not the results I'm cheering him about. It's that he realized our tactics weren't working, switched things around and started using the tactics that most of us on here have wanted for ages, and he is now giving more freedom to his players, and has stopped his heavy rotating, so we can grow as a team.

The results just come by themselves with these tactics and with us playing as a team.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:19 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:It's not the results I'm cheering him about. It's that he realized our tactics weren't working, switched things around and started using the tactics that most of us on here have wanted for ages, and he is now giving more freedom to his players, and has stopped his heavy rotating, so we can grow as a team.

The results just come by themselves with these tactics and with us playing as a team.

=D>
Completely true!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby KAHN » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:11 pm

SilentStrike wrote:
KAHN wrote:And Sevilla/Arsenal/Chelsea have how many trophies?

That's the problem. They don't have any CL trophies, yet they managed to have passed 1st even before they play their last game...

Anyway, only time will tell, but I don't want to praise LVG yet...

So?
We had Juventus in our group as well as an amazing playing Bordeaux.

Who did arsenal and sevilla have? or even Chelsea had an easy group.

Well SilentStrike that is just what I was tried to say. It doesn't matter in witch of first 2 positions you finish in the group and how you played, it matters where you finish competition. This was our group in 2001:
Team Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
Bayern Munich 6 3 2 1 9 4 +5 11
Paris Saint 6 3 1 2 14 9 +5 10
Rosenborg 6 2 1 3 13 15 -2 7
Helsingborg 6 1 2 3 6 14 -8 5
We didn't played good at all, but we played well when it matters! 8)
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby naharcool » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:38 pm

KAHN wrote:Well SilentStrike that is just what I was tried to say. It doesn't matter in witch of first 2 positions you finish in the group and how you played, it matters where you finish competition. This was our group in 2001:
Team Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
Bayern Munich 6 3 2 1 9 4 +5 11
Paris Saint 6 3 1 2 14 9 +5 10
Rosenborg 6 2 1 3 13 15 -2 7
Helsingborg 6 1 2 3 6 14 -8 5
We didn't played good at all, but we played well when it matters! 8)

bayern is super team
naharcool
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:55 pm

naharcool wrote:bayern is super team

???????

!!!!!!!!!
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:41 pm

naharcool wrote:bayern is super team

Duh!
Bayern are one of the best in Europe!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby EQ Kimball » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:26 pm

Van Gaal is a ****ing MORON.

Lost Lucio...hello, CAPTAIN of Bazil NT here and one of the best defenders out there, had our central locked up like the blackbox, took FOREVER to find a formation and keep it, took FOREVER to have Tymos play in his actual postition, same goes for Pranij...etc. Still determined to have Lahm as RB, putting Gomez the mute on instead of Klose or Toni, having Baumj who is an incredibly talented mid on bench 99% of the time, took FOREVER to have Schveini finally play correctly, took FOREVER to change his tactics...did somethings finally work? Yes, but these are things that WE, average FANS, have been saying here on the board for MONTHS.

If WE knew this all along, and it took HIM all this waste of time and points to realize, then he's not right. So don't sit there all gitty about Van Gaal "was right all along, HIS magic is showing zOMG@!"....it' silly, because he just kept messing around, and finally said fine, 4-4-2, shoot a lot, and here are your positions. And STILL, needs some corrections.

Van Gaal has ZERO sympathy for players or even common sense regarding how to treat subs...you have someone like Klose, coming back from various injuries, and you just bench him, not only that, but you don't even put him on a SUB??? Let the dude play 20 minutes at least, he NEEDS to play for his own sake to at least be on the national team for the world cup. Same goes for other players.

Van Gaal is dumb as bricks, he needs to GTFO.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:29 pm

EQ Kimball wrote:Van Gaal has ZERO sympathy

He says taht his wife calls him Softie !!!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:31 pm

Element wrote:He says taht his wife calls him Softie !!!!

WAT AN IRONY! :P
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby EQ Kimball » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:36 pm

I think she's referring to something else guys... :mrgreen:
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:39 pm

EQ Kimball wrote:I think she's referring to something else guys...

:wink:

Got it
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:43 pm

EQ Kimball wrote:I think she's referring to something else guys... :mrgreen:

The Double Meaning used here too much! :wink:
:mrgreen:
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby nur4bayern » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:28 pm

EQ Kimball wrote:took FOREVER to find a formation and keep it

Agree with the took forever part but do you honestly think LvG will keep this formation? What happens when we lose?

EQ Kimball wrote: took FOREVER to have Tymos play in his actual postition, same goes for Pranij...etc. Still determined to have Lahm as RB

Having players out of position is something that has been pissing me off all season, especially Lahm!

EQ Kimball wrote: putting Gomez the mute on instead of Klose or Toni, having Baumj who is an incredibly talented mid on bench 99% of the time

Disagree about Toni, he hasn't played well for club or country in a year. The "Golic" combo is working well so it shouldn't be changed. As for Baumjohann, I hate to think he'll be another young talent wasted.

EQ Kimball wrote:took FOREVER to have Schveini finally play correctly, took FOREVER to change his tactics...did somethings finally work? Yes, but these are things that WE, average FANS, have been saying here on the board for MONTHS

Can't argue with any of that, nor would I.

EQ Kimball wrote:Van Gaal has ZERO sympathy for players or even common sense regarding how to treat subs...you have someone like Klose, coming back from various injuries, and you just bench him, not only that, but you don't even put him on a SUB??? Let the dude play 20 minutes at least, he NEEDS to play for his own sake to at least be on the national team for the world cup. Same goes for other players

It's obvious as dog balls that LvG is a very cold-hearted person, not the best fit in the modern age of sports. Your point about Klose is dead-on, absoluetly a waste not giving him any playing time if he is fit. What happens if Gomez gets hurt or Olic gets reinjured? Klose's the only real striker left and if he isn't match ready he'll struggle as any player would if he hadn't gotten any time on the pitch.

EQ Kimball wrote:Van Gaal is dumb as bricks, he needs to GTFO.

I'm not happy with him either but success builds confidence both on the players and the coach. I'll give him until the end of the season before I lay final judgment on him.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby EQ Kimball » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:54 pm

^^^ Respect.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:04 am

EQ Kimball wrote:Lost Lucio...hello, CAPTAIN of Bazil NT here and one of the best defenders out there, had our central locked up like the blackbox,

Last year our defense sucked

EQ Kimball wrote: took FOREVER to find a formation and keep it, took FOREVER to have Tymos play in his actual postition, same goes for Pranij...

It was play RM or dont play at all, MVB is also in his position... and pranjic can play as LB, what was he suposed to do? bench Ribery...?

EQ Kimball wrote:etc. Still determined to have Lahm as RB, putting Gomez the mute on instead of Klose or Toni, having Baumj who is an incredibly talented mid on bench 99% of the time, took FOREVER to have Schveini finally play correctly, took FOREVER to change his tactics

Lahm has to be RB... do you want lell to play?
Gomez is not doing bad, hes unlucky. Several times in EVERY game he gets called offside incorrectly, this he gets NO credit for from anyone.
Baumjohann is overhyped in this forum. He made some through passes that most players can do.
Schweini played the same all season except the box shooting.

EQ Kimball wrote:...did somethings finally work? Yes, but these are things that WE, average FANS, have been saying here on the board for MONTHS.

We been saying a lot of things, and Im happy not all of those things have been done.

EQ Kimball wrote:If WE knew this all along, and it took HIM all this waste of time and points to realize, then he's not right. So don't sit there all gitty about Van Gaal "was right all along, HIS magic is showing zOMG@!"....it' silly, because he just kept messing around, and finally said fine, 4-4-2, shoot a lot, and here are your positions. And STILL, needs some corrections.

He asked us till winter to make a team out of us.
We agreed to that so dont blame him now for taking till winter.

EQ Kimball wrote:Van Gaal has ZERO sympathy for players or even common sense regarding how to treat subs...you have someone like Klose, coming back from various injuries, and you just bench him, not only that, but you don't even put him on a SUB??? Let the dude play 20 minutes at least, he NEEDS to play for his own sake to at least be on the national team for the world cup. Same goes for other players.

In the situation van Gaal was in few weeks ago I wouldnt put Klose in either if I didnt think it would help the team.
If your own job is at stake would you put in a player just for some sympathy?
EQ Kimball wrote:Van Gaal is dumb as bricks, he needs to GTFO.

Who do you suggest as replacement then?
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League