You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-02-23] Juventus vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:45 pm

Juventus will win
21%
It will end in a draw
10%
Bayern Munich will win
69%

Total votes : 39

Re: [2016-02-23] Juventus vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCB general » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:45 am

Too bad we didn't win K.O. away match for the 4th-5th in the row, but it was a really good match and I can be pleased with our performance. Juventus had started to be dangerous after their first goal, but before that I didn't see a lot of action in our half.

Too bad we didn't win at least 1-2, but at least it's not a tragedy and we won't be able to relax in the 2nd leg, at least that's the only fact that we need to have in our minds.

We cannot blame Kimmich who wasn't playing on his position for that second goal. But if that were Boateng there, he would be the black sheep of this match.

Vidal has finally something played out there. Great Robben goal even though he isn't as fast as he used to around in 2010 and 2011, but he is still fast enough for our opponents to do the same, predictable thing each time. :D
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MoFattal » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:57 am

Credit also goes to Allegri. He has recently been proving his status as one the best managers out there and did so again tonight. His change of tactics after halftime and his amazing substitutions (and their timing) kept Juve in with a chance for the return. I'm a bit worried that we gave him a lot of lessons tonight to build on before the return game.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dstroe » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:13 am

It is quite unfortunate that we conceded those two easy goals after dominating most of the game but like many of you have said I would have taken a 2-2 draw before the game. If we can't finish off Juventus at home after having the away goal advantage,our CBs back, and our incredible home form theres no way we can win the CL anyways.
dstroe
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby zozon » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:36 am

MaCk0y wrote:I am only angry at one person. Not Kimmich who did his best, inexperienced, not his position and it was really awkward for him to deal with the first goal. No I am angry at Neuer! Ahhh so angry because it is always the same thing with him! Why doesn't anybody tell him not to put the players under pressure just for the sake of playing a precise ball which we then immediately lose possession of instead of clearing it away as far as possible?

There he is playing a difficult to control ball in the air to Lahm in our own half just from ending a Juve attack with our defense scattered all over the goddamn place and under pressure! It would have been better for Lahm to actually head the ball out to a throw in instead of trying to head the ball to one of ours. Why Neuer? Why didn't you just kick the ball up the field ? Ahh so frustrating because it was so easily avoidable and because I know he will do it again.

On the other hand we keep our tradition of getting the first yellow card for a not so bad foul while an opponent player was already fed up of fouling our players and was even asking himself why he wasn't booked yet.

That's not Neuer's fault. That is Pep's tactics since he came. Same for corners. You'll see this is true next season under Carlo, it will be different.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:47 am

What really blew up our perfect and brutal performance(with 0-2 victory) without both CBs in the game is that STOP after 60 minutes of pressing and our great tactical performance which got hidden all of our weakness in the defensive line.

Guardiola did everything awesome for this match except one thing - when we decided to stop in the mentioned minute and when he didn't put Götze and Coman in the game to continue pressing Juventus but took a cautious approach, then the hosts started to play. That cost us victory. We should have played all 90 minutes on 1000% level and now we would speak about something marvelous.

We conceded that two stupid goals, but at least we know what and where were our mistakes. We can be angry, but it doesn't make any sense. We showed once again that we didn't need to fear Juventus at all despite the fact that we didn't win tonight's match. I know, it's really stupid to speak about in that way when you didn't win, but at least those Arsenal defeats from 12/13 and 13/14 won't happen again in the Allianz Arena. If they happen - we're out. :)
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Larhm » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:24 am

Can we please not shut off after a comfortable lead? It's happened in UCL games quite a few times. Frustrating.
Larhm
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Norman » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:43 am

Norman wrote:Juve wants the draw, we will find a very tight defensive team but we must be attentive to their counterattack, very fast (mainly Zaza and Dybala).
............ we must make them nervous (Pogba) and score a goal! Juve play abitually against poorest quality teams.
Boyz, be quiet and come back as winners!!!!

Why don't you trust on me?
MIA SAN MIA
Norman
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby Norman » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:52 am

FCB general wrote:What really blew up our perfect and brutal performance(with 0-2 victory) without both CBs in the game is that STOP after 60 minutes of pressing and our great tactical performance which got hidden all of our weakness in the defensive line.

Guardiola did everything awesome for this match except one thing - when we decided to stop in the mentioned minute and when he didn't put Götze and Coman in the game to continue pressing Juventus but took a cautious approach, then the hosts started to play. That cost us victory. We should have played all 90 minutes on 1000% level and now we would speak about something marvelous.

We conceded that two stupid goals, but at least we know what and where were our mistakes. We can be angry, but it doesn't make any sense. We showed once again that we didn't need to fear Juventus at all despite the fact that we didn't win tonight's match. I know, it's really stupid to speak about in that way when you didn't win, but at least those Arsenal defeats from 12/13 and 13/14 won't happen again in the Allianz Arena. If they happen - we're out. :)

I agree with you! :mrgreen:
:D Luckily next year the music will change, with Ancellotti we do a quality step!!!!
MIA SAN MIA
Norman
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby ice123 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:41 am

Juventus v Bayern Munich, Champions League last 16
Thomas Muller and Arjen Robben put Bayern Munich in full control in Turin
However, the home side's substitutions worked a treat in the second half
Paulo Dybala and Stefano Sturaro netted to level the scores on the night
But it will still be tricky task for Juventus who will need to win in Germany
ice123
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:21 am

Let's get voting!Player Ratings
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:47 am

I think what has me worried (paradoxically) is the fact that we haven't had this sort of first leg result in years. Lately we've either closed the tie in one game or we lost the first leg... Yet we still often qualified. 2-2 is a very good result but one we've grown unused to. One goal is enough to eliminate us but I'm pretty sure we'll score at home. Based on our home record and yesterday's game we should go through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:49 am

Turin-based Tuttosport are very angry at the referee. They claim a penalty on Vidal's handball and that neither Bayern goal should have stood: the first because Lewandowski in an offside position was blocking Buffon's view, the second because they claim Lewandowski fouled Bonucci in the build-up. They went as far as saying that "without a referee, in Munich they can do it". [source]

They forget to mention that Mandzukic and Dybala should have seen at least one yellow apiece. They were both one match away from suspension. Mandzukic officially committed 3 fouls, Dybala 2. Mandzukic clashed heads with Bayern players too, on top of that.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:04 am

MUTU wrote:
Turin-based Tuttosport are very angry at the referee. They claim a penalty on Vidal's handball and that neither Bayern goal should have stood: the first because Lewandowski in an offside position was blocking Buffon's view, the second because they claim Lewandowski fouled Bonucci in the build-up. They went as far as saying that "without a referee, in Munich they can do it". [source]

They forget to mention that Mandzukic and Dybala should have seen at least one yellow apiece. They were both one match away from suspension. Mandzukic officially committed 3 fouls, Dybala 2. Mandzukic clashed heads with Bayern players too, on top of that.

I told what they will be doing...
They are already putting pressure on the referee for the next leg.
And what about the stupid "fouls"the referee was awarding them!?!?
Lewa was not blocking any view..
F***** italian cry babies...
And we had a penalty on Lewa in the first five mins as well...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:03 am

Mandzukic has turned into a right cunt, but I suppose that's what Italian football does to you

Still shocked and annoyed at how we through away a tie winning position
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby MoFattal » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:51 am

MUTU wrote:

I watched the post-match analysis on Bein Sports with the presence of many experts and an actual World Cup referee and ALL agreed to the same things. Vidal's handball should have been called a penalty for Juve. Ok. Bonucci's pull on Lewa on the 9th minute (or so) was also a 100% penalty that should have been given to us. Bonucci falling in the run to our second goal was in fact a foul ON Bonucci who clearly ran into Lewa in an attempt to stop him from receiving the ball. It was in no way a foul and the replays show that very clearly. There was no mention about Lewa being in an offside position for our first goal, so I'd assume it was not so. As for Juve's second goal, it was also 100% legit as Morata was on-side due to Benatia breaking the trap.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League