You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-02-23] Inter Milan vs Bayern Munich [1st leg]

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Result

Poll ended at Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:20 pm

Inter Wins :(
6%
Draw :)
29%
Bayern Wins :D
65%

Total votes : 51

Re: [2011-02-23] Inter Milan vs Bayern Munich

Postby quaazi » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:37 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:
I was at the Inter fans block:)..couldnt get the tickets for the sector where Bayern fans were located
I was containing myself almost the whole game...I only got angry and started to scream when Gomez had a great chance...and when Robben dribbled through 2 guys and 1 guy [I think it was Ranocchia] fouled him [i think it was a faul:)] and the ball went into goal-out.
All inter fans around me started thinking why is this guy so upset :)..and after the Gomez goal...they all knew why I was so upset...and that I am Bayern fan:)...I was screaming and jumping and hit the iron fence with my arm so hard that it got all red:)

But they were so disapointed that they didnt give a damn about me:)..but were rather worried about their team

I once had to watch an Estonia-Russia game in the away fans (Russia) sector. Needless to say us two nations have had a bit of tensions in the past to put it lightly, but despite my fears everything ended up nicely and the lads were pretty civil. :P
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:40 pm

Zer0 Bayern wrote:Gustavo was a BEAST as CDM, his tackles were awesome and he made some nice shoots from outside the box. I'm sorry for Kroos, but he'll have to wait for his chance. Right now Gustavo is on fire and we must use him.

What I saw from Gustavo yesterday was something I have never seen from Kroos in a Bayern shirt.

Kroos has great talent, he's incredibly and we saw that with Leverkusen. But so far he's failed to replicate his performances for Leverkusen in a Bayern shirt. He was good in most of the games he played, but he wasn't standing out. Gustavo yesterday was that player (along with Kraft) which everyone is still talking about, especially the non-Bayern fans who had never even heard of this guy before.

Now Gustavo hasn't been standing out for Bayern either before the Inter game. But after yesterday he deserves to get his chance before Kroos, and if he keeps playing like that, I guess Kroos will have to hope Robbery get injured. [-X
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:01 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:I was screaming and jumping and hit the iron fence with my arm so hard that it got all red:)

So you had an injury but not from Inter's fans :P

sch0ll7 wrote:Some of you talked about Gomez not doing anything...yes he missed that chance

He was fighting for the ball, but this clear chance he wasted was sooo frustrating ...

sch0ll7 wrote:I could see our tactics in a way I cant see it on TV. This is the reason I am even more convinced that LVG is a genious when it comes to tactics and positioning of our players on the field.

Well, yesterday's game the change in tactics were visible from TV too, especially after Pranjic got subbed.

There, LVG confused us all with his variation of 3-3-1-3, a system that him and Cruyff introduced (see european-matches-f5/inter-milan-vs-bayern-munich-t6053-600.html#p103273).

"...It demands intense pressing high up the pitch especially from the forwards, and also an extremely high defensive line, basically playing the whole game inside the opponents' half", something we did absolutely great.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby AvatarX » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:06 pm

BTW even in Inter's international forum, most of the users admit that we were superior in the whole game and we deserved to win as we outplayed them...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:43 pm

Any news on what was Gomez doing in his goal celebration?

:lol:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:48 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Any news on what was Gomez doing in his goal celebration?

:lol:

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 36744.html

try to translate i dont have time now
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eddinanM3 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:09 pm

This was a great victory for Bayern and the way we attacked in the second 45 was a pleasure to watch. Bayern opened up Inter's defense numerous times in the second half only to never get the final result of the ball being in the back of the net until the 90th minute via Robben and Gomez. If Bayern do more of the same at home in the Allianz then I see us scoring more goals, Muller will have a better game and so will Ribery and Inter will see even less of the ball on offense.

Bayern just need to find a world class LB because I am thinking that we have found the right partner for Schweinsteiger in the middle with Gustavo. They way that Gustavo and Schweisteiger can cover the field in the center of the pitch it makes it extremely difficult for other teams to dictate the flow of the game and for them to maintain possession for any length of time. Plus Gustavo is not scared to go forward and take a shot on goal which can be beneficial to the offense, he has the pace we were always wishing that Van Bommel woud have had!
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:46 pm

CroCHEF wrote:http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 36744.html

try to translate i dont have time now

He saw Jay Jay Okocha doing it , and Jay jay was his first Role Model

so he said , why not doing it once
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:55 pm

Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby CroCHEF » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:05 am

CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby CroCHEF » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:05 am

and one funny video
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:34 am

CroCHEF wrote:and one funny video

:lolno: :lolno:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Aequitas1987 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:02 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

:lolno: :lolno:

:lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno:
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby AvatarX » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:47 pm

Ahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D> =D> :D :D :D :D

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby ambrointer » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Hallo Jungs, ich sag dir eins
Diego Milito zurück, um die Rückkehr des Prinzen madrid
Ich weiß nicht, ob Sie sich erinnern, der Spieler, der zwei Tore erzielt hat in der Champions League. :mrgreen:
http://www.google.it/imgres?imgurl=http ... 24&bih=677

Forza Inter Mailand Curva Nord dominiert
Wir sind Weltmeister!
ambrointer
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League