You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Here's a Barça Fan

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Here's a Barça Fan

Postby Raru9 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:32 am

Hello people, i follow and read this forum since that day of the UEFA Champiosn League Final of the last year (What i think Bayern deserve it).

Now that Bayern Münich won 4-0 on my team i came to congrants the excelent perfomance of Bayern against Barça. Was no doubt about who deserve get in the final and i really hope Bayern win this year the UEFA, Cup and Bundesliga (This is done) :o

Is a fantastic season of Bayern and i see almost all their matches... so this time i only can do this to his fans and team: =D> =D> =D> =D>.

Sorry for my bad english.
Raru9
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Here's a Barça Fan

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:46 am

Raru9 wrote:Hello people, i follow and read this forum since that day of the UEFA Champiosn League Final of the last year (What i think Bayern deserve it).

Now that Bayern Münich won 4-0 on my team i came to congrants the excelent perfomance of Bayern against Barça. Was no doubt about who deserve get in the final and i really hope Bayern win this year the UEFA, Cup and Bundesliga (This is done) :o

Is a fantastic season of Bayern and i see almost all their matches... so this time i only can do this to his fans and team: =D> =D> =D> =D>.

Sorry for my bad english.

Thx a lot! Barca are a world class team and i was nervous every minute of the game please stay active in the forum if you can it always good to read another fans point of view in my opinion after a while most of us just end up agreeing with each other :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Raru9 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:08 am

I'll try to stay active, i read this forum often since then and i like to share opinions with Bayern Fans. The only 'but' is that my english is no very good :P.

Also, i want to see the 'Pep era'... That would be very, very, very interesting.
Raru9
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Der Adler » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:22 am

Well a decent Bareclona fan hmmmmm it must be a trap!

Thanks for the congratulations, but we still have one leg to go! I am new here also, but I love the idea of supporters from other clubs coming on the forum. It is great to hear different perspectives.

BTW this is probably the nicest I have ever been to a Barcelona fan. I seriously despise your club. I have some friends from Barcelona though and they are very nice people. We like to poke fun at each other, but it is really the Barcelona fans outside Catelonia that I dislike.
Der Adler
Getting the hang of it

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:25 am

Der Adler wrote:Well a decent Bareclona fan hmmmmm it must be a trap!

Thanks for the congratulations, but we still have one leg to go! I am new here also, but I love the idea of supporters from other clubs coming on the forum. It is great to hear different perspectives.

BTW this is probably the nicest I have ever been to a Barcelona fan. I seriously despise your club. I have some friends from Barcelona though and they are very nice people. We like to poke fun at each other, but it is really the Barcelona fans outside Catelonia that I dislike.

Agreed i live in America and those fans get on my nerves soooo much, probably the only reason im not the biggest Barca sympathizer :oops: :oops:
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby vithelo » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:10 pm

Hi guys - here's another Barça supporter

just registered on this forum to congratulate Bayern Munich fans for last nite match. I have to say that it was a shame our bad luck with the referee in key moments: maybe a 2-0 or 3-0 would save some interest to the Camp Nou match. Anyhow, the 4-0, or even more, was totally deserved. Seeing Ribery and Robben working hard on defensive tasks, it remembered me Barcelona maybe 5-6 years ago, when they started to grow. That is the key thing: commitment. If this commitment comes along with talent and players in good shape, you will have plenty of things to celebrate!

I'm a weird Barcelona fan: tonight i'll support Real Madrid since i do not like Klopp nor Dormunt, but I'll support you in Wembley. With your talented players, if you keep the same commitment, you are totally able to beat Real Madrid -as you always do, but please, this time no less than 5-0..-

We'll wait you next week to spend a comfortable night in Barcelona. We do like good football, so I'm sure the Camp Nou will appreciate how great is your team and your project for the coming years.
vithelo
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MoFattal » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:54 pm

I believe you are the "true" Barca fans and not the recent glory-hunters who are giving competing for the most ridiculous excuses to justify the loss.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby BMpenang » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:55 pm

The first one at least had good sporting attitude towards the lost.
The second one was strange lol.
Barca fan support madrid? :oops:

It's like bayern fans supporting 1860,nurnberg or dortmund.
BMpenang
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:09 am

BMpenang wrote:The first one at least had good sporting attitude towards the lost.
The second one was strange lol.
Barca fan support madrid? :oops:

It's like bayern fans supporting 1860,nurnberg or dortmund.

I'm a Bayern fan and I supported Dortmund yesterday, which is what I believe the majority on this forum did. If Bayern don't win the cup, I hope at least Dortmund do. We need that cup in Germany, please.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AdepT » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:54 am

MUTU wrote:I'm a Bayern fan and I supported Dortmund yesterday, which is what I believe the majority on this forum did. If Bayern don't win the cup, I hope at least Dortmund do. We need that cup in Germany, please.

We need it Munich more. :|
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:30 am

MUTU wrote: If Bayern don't win the cup, I hope at least Dortmund do.

whooooooot?

That would mean they defeated us in the final?

YOu must be kidding...I rather lose the final against RM by 5:0 than to lose against dortmund on penalties.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:35 am

sch0ll7 wrote:
MUTU wrote: If Bayern don't win the cup, I hope at least Dortmund do.

whooooooot?

That would mean they defeated us in the final?

YOu must be kidding...I rather lose the final against RM by 5:0 than to lose against dortmund on penalties.

Hahah absolutely not.
If Madrid win their 10th trophy they will declare themselves the gods of football for the next 20 years.
All those fanboys would be so annoying I can't visit a football site anymore.
Nah if Bayern don't win it then I'd rather see Dortmund get their 2nd. They will remain a smaller club than us no matter what.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby quaazi » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:38 am

Naah, I'm with Scholl. Dortmund have been ahead of us for 2 years now, and to have them go in front again despite winning the league would be too much.

Still, whoever we do play in the (possible) final, we'll have to win anyway. Losing 3 finals in 4 years would be just as awful.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:39 am

Sorry MUTU ... but is this bayernforum.com or bundesligaforum.com? :?
I will never support BVB since we are still there... This season I was supporting them just till the group phase...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:55 am

I promise if we make it to the finals the Special Edition CL FINALS Photoshopped Picture of the Week will not disappoint.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Next

Return to UEFA Champions League