You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hello from a Bordeaux fan !

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Hello from a Bordeaux fan !

Postby Hub' » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:27 am

Hello guys !

Since I like to speak with other teams fans, I registered on this website to present you my team and discuss with you about it. So I'm a fan of the FC Girondins de Bordeaux. The club was created in 1881, the traditional colors are white and blue, even if our CL Shirt will be white and red (in an Atletico Madrid style). Bordeaux won the French League 6 times, last time was last year. We also won one time the second division league in 1992, after having been sent to the 2nd league for bad management and huge debts. We got 3 France Cup and 3 League Cup, the last one last year. Moreover, we got 3 Champions Trophee (like the Community shiled in England), enven if it is not an important thing in France. We also lost a UEFA Cup final against you guys, in 1996. The most important moment in the club history has taken place also in 1996, when we eliminated AC Milan by winning 3-0 in Bordeaux after having lost 2-0 in Milan.

Among the best players who played for Bordeaux, I should mention Tigana, Giresse, Dropsy, Dieter Müller, Tresor, Zidane, Dugarry, Lizarazu, Cantona, Deschamps, Micoud, Wiltord, Denilson, Ramé, Gourcuff, Chamakh, Cavenaghi.

The head coach of the team is the former France defender Laurent Blanc. He likes to play an offensive football, in a 4-1-2-1-2 triangle, though in often prefers to play with only one striker in CL, in a 4-2-3-1. We supporters don't realyl like that, because it means Cavenaghi is a sub in this tactic. Blanc already said before the draw that, not depending on which group we would have, the aim was to reach the 1/8 finals. So this is the aim. :wink: Considering the draw, we think that it will be hard, but not impossible. The level of the group is quite the same than last year (Chelsea, AS Roma, CFR Cluj), while we have almost the same team with more experience. Only few players arrived (Carrasso, Ciani, Plasil), and just one starter left (Diawara). then we have great expectations for this year CL, shared with the coach, the president and the players, who all told they believed this group was good for us if we play seriously. The first game against the Juventus in Turin will be a very good test, as we totally failed our first game last year (0-4 against Chelsea in London).

The starting team looks as follows:

Carrasso

Trémoulinas - Ciani/Henrique - Planus - Chalmé

Diarra

Wendel - Plasil

Gourcuff

Chamakh - Cavenaghi

Obviously, our attack is our strongest side. The miedfield is also a good part of the team, considering that players like Gouffran, Jussiê, Fernando are subs. The weaker part is the defense. Tremoulinas is extremely good as an offensive defender, but his defensive skills are not as good. He only started as a starter in last january though, so we're expecting some progress from him. The central defense is a bit unknown, as we sold Diawara, who was our best defender last season to Marseille. We bought a youg promising defender, Ciani, who has been very good against Marseille on sunday, so we hope he's going to be as good as Diawara was last year. Ciani's debut are better than Diawara's one actually, who had been very bad for 6 months before becoming good. Planus and Chalmé are good French League defenders, but a bit limited for CL I think, though Planus can be very very good in great games. I'm more worrying for Chalmé who will have to face Robben. Our main sub defenders, Henrique and Jurietti, are good French league defenders, so no worries about that.

So far we played four games in French League. We started in winning 4-1 against the RC Lens (the game was harder than the score looks), then we won 2-3 away against FC Sochaux and 4-0 at home agains OGC Nice. Last game was on sunday against Marseille, tough game, very tactical but not very good technically, ended 0-0. So we're first in French League, thanks to the goal average, with the same amont of point that Paris and Lyon, just before Montpellier (surprising team), and Marseille. Big teams are back in French League.

Please feel free to ask any questions you have, I'd be very happy to answer.
Hub'
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Hello from a Bordeaux fan !

Postby thulkazal » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:43 am

hmm Montpellier will be among first 5 at end belive me :P ^^
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:59 pm

Looking forward to play with Bordeaux, but you will not get easy at all against Bayern. We will win all of our matches :D

Give us Gourcuff NAO! lol
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:48 pm

Lizarizu played for Bordeaux? Never knew that, but he was French after all. He was one of our stars in the late 90s.

Anyway, back to 2009. :P Your attack scares me, particularly because of Gourcuff and our weak defense, but it seems to me that you guys have the same problem as Juve and rely on Gourcuff the way they rely on Diego. I may be wrong because I don't follow Bordeaux, but it looks like that from the formation.

Good luck anyway :)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Lizarizu played for Bordeaux? Never knew that, but he was French after all. He was one of our stars in the late 90s.

Anyway, back to 2009. :P Your attack scares me, particularly because of Gourcuff and our weak defense, but it seems to me that you guys have the same problem as Juve and rely on Gourcuff the way they rely on Diego. I may be wrong because I don't follow Bordeaux, but it looks like that from the formation.

Good luck anyway :)

I Watched Bordeaux ,And I Can Say That When Gourcuff And Chamakh Combine together (I mean when u give them time ) ,They Can Make The Strongest Defense look like BABIES

My Fav Gourcuff Goal (Great Technique
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Hub' » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:32 pm

@ FCBayernMunche: Actually Lizarazu did not only play for Bordeaux, he became a professional football player in Bordeaux, after having been a young player of Bordeaux's football academy.

Your right concerning Gourcuff, is very important, but we already play good without him. Nevertheless the team is obviously better with him in it. And the technical relationship between Chamakh and Gourcuff is very interesting for us.
Hub'
Getting the hang of it

Postby thulkazal » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:21 pm

gosh Milan was so dumb lmao ^^
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:32 am

thulkazal wrote:gosh Milan was so dumb lmao ^^

Maybe they didn't expect him to become so good? Anyway I wish he didn't have that buy out clause in his loan contract, because we would have got him instead. :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Hub' » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:00 am

We got Gourcuff for 13,5 millions euro. Considering the prices that have been practised this summer, it is a very good deal indeed.
Hub'
Getting the hang of it

Postby sandra1bc » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:09 pm

hey guys so if we tymoschuk gets Gourcuff the match is finish.lol
i see that 75% of bordeaux relia on him cus he is the playmaker with
good dribling skill and techniqec.the french man will say qeulle match Ribery contre Gourcuff...
i also think by then van bomel will be fit .we will now play with two holding midfielders and Schweinsteiger will be the link between the defensive midfielders ,and our deadly wingers and attact.Robben on the right,Ribery on the left and klose or Gomez on the right.the bordeaux will have to be alert for 180 minutes plus."ce match ne sera pas facile pour le champion français"
one think i hate the french journalist and media is that they accept anything which is french.Journalist will even say the bordeaux will be at the top of a pool let by Die fc bayern and juve.though i'm not minimizing the likes of the french champoins,you guys have a say in this pool but i put my eggs in a big bag that bayern will top of the pool and juve or bordeaux could make the difference.juve with alot of expirence ,i will give them a chance and take bordeaux to the europa cup which is not bad.we have played several times against lyon in france and the french champions alway fine it difficult to play or win against bayern.could this be the year for the french champions???
In a game of 180 minutes,we will have the opportunity to gather 6 ponits or a minimum of 4.
Good Luck Die Fc bayern.
sandra1bc
Woah, this feels cool!

an

Postby Hub' » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:51 pm

Well, according to my memories, you did not have so nice moments against Lyon ?

And well, obviously, you don't know very good the french journalists. They all agreed in saying that it would be very hard for Bordeaux is this group. Which is true, of course.
Hub'
Getting the hang of it

Postby MHFC 1913 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:44 am

Hey man .
im a fan of the team FC Maccabi Haifa .
we expect to see gourcuff , he is a good player.
we are coming from israel about 2 plains , im coming to bordeaux in the 30 sep.
i hope we steal a point , we are the underdog in this group but i think its better, cause if we win bayern ,everybody will say us : "wow" , but to bayern they say :" wtf ?"
MHFC 1913
Getting the hang of it

Postby appudds » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:23 am

MHFC 1913 wrote:Hey man .
i hope we steal a point , we are the underdog in this group but i think its better, cause if we win bayern ,everybody will say us : "wow" , but to bayern they say :" wtf ?"

All the best!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby Hub' » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:38 am

MHFC 1913 wrote:Hey man .

Hey mate,

do you know a Maccabi Haifa website & forum in english ? I've been looking for it, but couldn't it find any.

In Bordeaux, nobody knows anything about Haifa. So its not that we underestimate you but we don't really fear the game against you. Nevertheless we would be very pleased to learn a bit more about your team. :wink: For us the calculation is very simple if we intend to qualify: 6 points against Haifa, 3 points at home either against Bayern or Juve, a draw away against one of the two monsters. Or better if possible, of course.
Hub'
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:47 am

Hub', very nice to hear from you. Much appreciated post! Hoping to a great match... and it should be interesting seeing that both sides have weaknesses in defence! ;)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Next

Return to UEFA Champions League