You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hello from a Bordeaux fan !

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Re: Hello from a Bordeaux fan !

Postby appudds » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:56 pm

MUTU wrote:Hub', very nice to hear from you. Much appreciated post! Hoping to a great match... and it should be interesting seeing that both sides have weaknesses in defence! ;)

HOPE OUR BOARD GETS INTERESTED IN GOURCHUFF AFTER THE MATCHES VS BORDEAUX !
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MHFC 1913 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:58 pm

there is few websites but just one in english and he closed for register because the police in israel , they think that if they look in are website they find things that will crush us.
they stupid.
try that website : http://www.mhaifa.co.il/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=2
This is the forum, maybe you can translate him with google translate.

about Maccabi Haifa , we are the underdog in this group its sure , but we are not small team, we have a great past in europe, its just the second time in CL but in the first time we beat Man utd 3-0 , and Olympiacos 3-0 ,before 7 years ago.
and before 3 years ago ,we played in UEFA CUP , we beat Partizan belgrad 1-0, and Auxerre 3-1, and the greatest win against CSKA 1-0 , and it was 2 years after they win this cup.
so we are coming to fight,every singel match, in Ramat-Gan stadium its not gonna be easy against us , 45k Of crazy fans , its gonna be fun.
MHFC 1913
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Hub' » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:20 pm

MUTU wrote:Hub', very nice to hear from you. Much appreciated post! Hoping to a great match... and it should be interesting seeing that both sides have weaknesses in defence! ;)

You're very welcome :wink:

I'm am member of a Bordeaux fans website, http://www.chezlesgirondins.com, which has the particularity to speak about the Girondins de Bordeaux and football in general in a humoristic way. Both the website and the forum are in french, but you're very welcome to come and discuss with us, even in english, a lot of members are totally english fluent. :wink: My name on that forum is Louison.
Hub'
Getting the hang of it

Postby Hub' » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:23 pm

MHFC 1913 wrote:there is few websites but just one in english and he closed for register because the police in israel , they think that if they look in are website they find things that will crush us.
they stupid.
try that website : http://www.mhaifa.co.il/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=2
This is the forum, maybe you can translate him with google translate.

about Maccabi Haifa , we are the underdog in this group its sure , but we are not small team, we have a great past in europe, its just the second time in CL but in the first time we beat Man utd 3-0 , and Olympiacos 3-0 ,before 7 years ago.
and before 3 years ago ,we played in UEFA CUP , we beat Partizan belgrad 1-0, and Auxerre 3-1, and the greatest win against CSKA 1-0 , and it was 2 years after they win this cup.
so we are coming to fight,every singel match, in Ramat-Gan stadium its not gonna be easy against us , 45k Of crazy fans , its gonna be fun.

Thanks for the adress, I'll have a lookt at it !
Hub'
Getting the hang of it

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:21 pm

All the teams should be wary of Muller. He has shown preseason that he can perform against European competition and he is showing so in the bundesliga as well. I think if LVG continues to use him as a super sub he will have a nice tally going against Bordeaux and Juve. =D> I am actually quite worried about Juve. They havent completely gotten together as a group yet still lacking a bit of chemistry but they have the potential to be very deadly. [-X
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Hub' » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:50 pm

Good game from us ! We (Bordeaux) dominated about 60 minutes over 90. Juve had a 15 minutes domination period during which they scored. Gourcuff hasn't been good, probably tired because of the games with France for WC qualifications, and Chamakh was not at his usual level as well. So we have strong hopes for the next games, very exciting indeed. We'll play two times in a row at home, against Maccabi and Bayern, lets aim 4 points. Six points should be possible, but aiming 4 is realistic and reasonable.

Here you can have a 28 minutes summary of the game Juventus - Bordeaux => http://player.canalplus.fr/#/276472
Hub'
Getting the hang of it

Postby Element » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:34 pm

Hub' wrote:Gourcuff hasn't been good,

He was Great Actually

And U Deserved A Win by 2 goals margin to be honest
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Hub' » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:34 pm

Funny to read that Gourcuff was great. I read the same thing on a Juve forum.
In Bordeaux, everybody was a bit annoyed by him, he was far from his usual level. He was not very good, tempting too much dribbling, willing to play alone, missing some passes which could have created good situations.... We wanted him to be replaced, cuz he was tired because of the games he played in the past weeks. This is the opinion commonly shared in Bordeaux. Gourcuff can be way better, and he is, usually.
Hub'
Getting the hang of it

Postby Element » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:45 pm

Hub' wrote:Funny to read that Gourcuff was great. I read the same thing on a Juve forum.
In Bordeaux, everybody was a bit annoyed by him, he was far from his usual level. He was not very good, tempting too much dribbling, willing to play alone, missing some passes which could have created good situations.... We wanted him to be replaced, cuz he was tired because of the games he played in the past weeks. This is the opinion commonly shared in Bordeaux. Gourcuff can be way better, and he is, usually.

i know that but this doesnt mean that he is bad
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Hub' » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:53 pm

Well, if you prefer, he was bad considering what we are used to with him. Of course, in absolute, he wasn't that bad. ;)
Hub'
Getting the hang of it

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:38 pm

appudds wrote:

HOPE OUR BOARD GETS INTERESTED IN GOURCHUFF AFTER THE MATCHES VS BORDEAUX !

i hope not, cus that means he play good and I want him to suck vs us :D
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby appudds » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:59 pm

SilentStrike wrote:i hope not, cus that means he play good and I want him to suck vs us :D

One man alone cant create victories for a club! :D
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby Hub' » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:38 pm

We won our last Ligue 1 game against Rennes (Rennes was undefeated until sunday) 1-0, Wendel scored thanks to an assist from Trémoulinas after a very good pass from Planus. Anyway, during the game, Chamakh & Gourcuff had some fun together again. Too bad Chamakh missed the shot, could have been one of the best goal of the season => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZaTojSEUeI
Hub'
Getting the hang of it

Postby MrLinky » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:26 pm

Hub' wrote:Chamakh

What happened with his rumoured transfer to Arsene's - youth obsessed, never winning any trophies - club ?
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Hub' » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:39 pm

Arsenal never offered a sufficient amount of money, and hasn't been very gentle in the negociation. Actually, they didn't try to negociate at all.
Hub'
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League