You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-11-05] Fiorentina vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:38 pm

Fiorentina will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
44%
Bayern Munich will win
56%

Total votes : 16

Re: [2008-11-05] Fiorentina vs Bayern Munich

Postby magdane » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:54 pm

Do you have an internet url where the match is broadcasted ?
thx
magdane
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:39 pm

calciomercato.com wrote:Fiorentina(4-3-1-2) : Frey - Zauri , Dainelli , Gamberini , Gobbi - Kuzmanovic , Melo , Montolivo - Santana , Mutu , Gilardino.

Bayern(4-2-3-1) : Rensing - Oddo , Lucio , Demichelis , Ze - van Bommel , Ottl - Schweinsteiger , Borowski , Ribery - Klose.

Its a pitty Vargas isnt gonna be playing , I loved his poor performance in the first match , I thought he might continue that in the second one as well. :mrgreen:
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:50 pm

magdane wrote:Do you have an internet url where the match is broadcasted ?
thx

Take a look at viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2670 please.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:57 pm

MrLinky wrote:
calciomercato.com wrote:Fiorentina(4-3-1-2) : Frey - Zauri , Dainelli , Gamberini , Gobbi - Kuzmanovic , Melo , Montolivo - Santana , Mutu , Gilardino.

Bayern(4-2-3-1) : Rensing - Oddo , Lucio , Demichelis , Ze - van Bommel , Ottl - Schweinsteiger , Borowski , Ribery - Klose.

Its a pitty Vargas isnt gonna be playing , I loved his poor performance in the first match , I thought he might continue that in the second one as well. :mrgreen:

LoooooL ! :lol:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby hijjawi » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:05 pm

1st Goal for Fiorentina - Mutu 10'
Click Here for Video
hijjawi
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:16 pm

why is oddo playing????????????? :x :x :x :x :x
he is awful every time he gets the ball we lose possession, his crosses are so pooooor players should stop passing the ball to him
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:35 pm

1:0, Mutu, after half time, Rensing Gila save was awesome! :) Thank u. MvB is playing good enough. :D We should have scored.

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:49 pm

In the last couple of games we were used to good work offensively and not so good work defensively , in this one its pretty terrible at both ends of the pitch.Hoping for a better 2nd half , cause even though we have more possesion of the ball , Fiorentina seems closer to the 2-0 than Bayern to the equaliser. :?
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby hijjawi » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:05 pm

Mutu's header 56'
Click Here for Video
hijjawi
Getting the hang of it

Postby MrLinky » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:22 pm

THANK YOU , TIM BOROWSKI ! =D>
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby hijjawi » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:28 pm

1st Goal for Bayern Munich - Borowski 78'
Click Here for Video
hijjawi
Getting the hang of it

Postby shwas55 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:45 pm

What a lucky very lucky important win.
The only good thing to come out of this match is Demi getting to back to top form, and Rensing making some very good saves

I think Klinsi coached this game poorly
1) I think playing Oddo was a mistake his crosses were very poor he lost possession so many times especially in the first half (i think the board will have to admit that this getting him was a mistake)

2)He failed to react to their 4-3-3 the were crossing the ball from the middle and the sides freely.

3)we were struggling badly and he didnt use a single Sub till the 80th min :?: :?: :?:

We should be very happy with the point even though we could have won the match with the opportunities we had in the last 10 mins, but Fiorentina could have killed the match much earlier.

I hope we buy the players we need in the winter because with this type of play we will struggle making it beyond the QF.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:57 pm

Send Oddo back to Milan. Not one good cross was delivered by him while the few times Ze had the opportunity to cross, he was dangerous. Lately, Bayern are in the habit in coming from behind but this will not work nicely for them forever. But the most important thing is that Bayern managed to grab a point and possibly could have won it in the last minutes. But Bayern were fortunate enough not to concede more goals.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby Hawkeye » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:14 pm

We played pretty poorly, but none-the-less Im still happy with a point, but not the manner in which Bayern gained it. Defense was poor and seemed to struggle with balls in the air, and Podolski seemed like a pedestrian. We need a new striker and attacking midfielder in my opinion to be able to create more opportunities to score. Personally I cant wait for the recovery of Sagnol (back to his best with his accurate crosses) Lahm (do I need to say more) Toni ( much better option that Poldi at the moment) and Altintop (who I think is one of the best attacking players we have, remember the goals he scored against Hanover, Anderlecht, Bremen last season? If we have that kind of goal scoring threat, then WHOA!)

What do you guys think? I think Bayern were seriously hurt tonight by these injuries.
Hawkeye
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby walter » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:20 am

MUTU, I guess your worst nightmare did come true...you scored against Bayern!!! :mrgreen:
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League