You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-11-23] FC Rostov vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:00 pm

FC Rostov will win
18%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
82%

Total votes : 11

Re: [2016-11-23] FC Rostov vs Bayern Munich

Postby JANCKER » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:03 pm

Dalv wrote:During that freekick he was actually hugging the far post, like he was stubborn to see with his eyes the freekick taker around the wall.

He was trying to trick the FK taker to shoot where he shot but that was dumb cause he could never reach to cover it in time. Failed exhibitionism. That player is a famous FK taker btw.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Coman » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:43 am

Dalv wrote:Please, just please, someone explain to me how can a goalkeeper like Ulreich have a CONTRACT with a professional football club like BAYERN.

I have never in my life seen such a lack of understanding the very game of football at such a level, sheer stupidity. During that freekick he was actually hugging the far post, like he was stubborn to see with his eyes the freekick taker around the wall. I was literally pointing with THE FINGER over the TV to my roommate where he was going to shoot, and how our retard of a goalkeeper wont have time to reach the ball because clearly he was lacking the brain functions to anticipate what was going to happen. I was pointing EXACTLY what was going to happen and it happened because you have to be also an idiot not to just send the ball there when seeing what the retard of a goalkeeper is doing.

Even more sad than the positioning is the anticipation, the lack of brain, I am honestly telling you all that I, the undersigned, would have anticipated and saved that freekick regardless of the retarded positioning with extreme ease!

So again, please tell me, how can such a fail of a "professional" player, actually achieve professional status at a club like Bayern?

We talk about a player who played one game in more than one year. You think it's easy to get into the game ?

He is a good back-up but like every GK backup who doesnt play enough it's hard.

Should play more often but for this you need a team right in his shoes. Not Bayern case for 3 months.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:23 am

Tbh it is both Pep's and Carlo's fault because we've had plenty of games where Neuer could have been given a break (even to refresh his mind) but never did. Actually, if they did that we might even still have Reina, who is a thousand times better than Ulreich.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:35 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Tbh it is both Pep's and Carlo's fault because we've had plenty of games where Neuer could have been given a break (even to refresh his mind) but never did. Actually, if they did that we might even still have Reina, who is a thousand times better than Ulreich.

While at it, I am furthering blaming Pep for, and not limited to, the following:

* Trump's white eye frames
* MUTU's love for Gomez
* Aleppo
* China's invention of global warming
* Coman's state of mind
* Xavi. In general context. In all contexts as well.
* Borusse's choice of avatars
* The sudden disappearance of the crazy need to build a 25 billion dollar wall for a 300 million dollar issue
* Brexit. God dammit BREXIT!
* Cocroaches
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:53 am

tflags wrote:* Brexit. God dammit BREXIT!

His support of Catalonia probably fuelled pro-"independence" sentiments. :P
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:01 pm

tflags wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Tbh it is both Pep's and Carlo's fault because we've had plenty of games where Neuer could have been given a break (even to refresh his mind) but never did. Actually, if they did that we might even still have Reina, who is a thousand times better than Ulreich.

While at it, I am furthering blaming Pep for, and not limited to, the following:

* Trump's white eye frames
* MUTU's love for Gomez
* Aleppo
* China's invention of global warming
* Coman's state of mind
* Xavi. In general context. In all contexts as well.
* Borusse's choice of avatars
* The sudden disappearance of the crazy need to build a 25 billion dollar wall for a 300 million dollar issue

:lol:
* Brexit. God dammit BREXIT!
* Cocroaches
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Coman » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:07 pm

My state of mind ? More because of Ancelotti. He did more in 3 months than Pep in 3 years !

via Tapatalk
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Dalv » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:07 pm

Coman wrote:We talk about a player who played one game in more than one year. You think it's easy to get into the game ?

He is a good back-up but like every GK backup who doesnt play enough it's hard.

Should play more often but for this you need a team right in his shoes. Not Bayern case for 3 months.

How can he be a good back up when there's no difference between a piece of wood in goal and Ulreich. I'm sorry but I see no difference, give me Ulreich and 10 pieces of wood and I will have 11 pieces of wood. Even if you don't play for years, you should still be better than a piece of wood.
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League