You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-11-23] FC Rostov vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:00 pm

FC Rostov will win
18%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
82%

Total votes : 11

Re: [2016-11-23] FC Rostov vs Bayern Munich

Postby Marbella112 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:00 am

JANCKER wrote:
fashiondesign_guru wrote:Rostov's 3-2 win over Bayern is their first ever UCL win.

But not Berdyev's...

Marbella112 wrote:Ancelotti is friendly with Rostov coach Kurban Berdyev. He knows him personally many years. Guardiola, Simeone, Mourinho have lost to Kurban Berdyev. Berdyev beat Barcelona,Chelsea,Inter,Atletico Madrid etc etc . Always the same. Berdyev is a genius. Rostov coach Kurban Berdyev is a world leading expert - zonal defending/counter attacking.

Kurban Berdyev is very good. 4 shots - 3 goals :mrgreen:

Marbella112
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby tflags » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:04 am

ramsej84 wrote:Were you happy seeing your team being ridiculed by three spanish teams three years in a row in the SF?

I bet you and Jancker are happy now being ridiculed by one Russian team. :lol: The cocroach!
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:07 am

tflags wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Were you happy seeing your team being ridiculed by three spanish teams three years in a row in the SF?

I bet you and Jancker are happy now being ridiculed by one Russian team. :lol: The cocroach!

Actually I think you and the other Pep worshipers are happier... no? :wink:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:08 am

tflags wrote:

It's all about me and ramsej, isn't it? Some great fans right here.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Lukas » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:11 am

Marbella112 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:
fashiondesign_guru wrote:Rostov's 3-2 win over Bayern is their first ever UCL win.

But not Berdyev's...

Marbella112 wrote:Ancelotti is friendly with Rostov coach Kurban Berdyev. He knows him personally many years. Guardiola, Simeone, Mourinho have lost to Kurban Berdyev. Berdyev beat Barcelona,Chelsea,Inter,Atletico Madrid etc etc . Always the same. Berdyev is a genius. Rostov coach Kurban Berdyev is a world leading expert - zonal defending/counter attacking.

Kurban Berdyev is very good. 4 shots - 3 goals :mrgreen:

I'd have him over the Tiramisu gobbler tbf
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:35 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:I think the talk of golden era finished is off the mark and way too pessimist. We have Boa, Hummels, Neuer, Alaba, Müller, Vidal, Thiago, Lewy on their prime, and all are top players. We also have Renato, Kimmich and Coman as top prospects. It cannot be said reasonably that our squad is not one of the 3 best in the world. It just can't be said.

Fault lies elsewhere. Coach. Mental problems on the players' minds. There is something wrong, but it is not the quality of the squad per se. They are not delivering, but we all know they can do it.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

The quality is still top but diminishing. 2-3 years ago we had (in my opinion) the best squad in Europe. You'll hardly find anyone who puts us above Barca and Real today, and probably not even Atletico. I bet some would even make a case for the likes of Juve.

If this is not addressed - and that involves both appointing a competent coach and spending big where necessary - the gap will get bigger and bigger. Several of the players you mentioned don't have any particular special ties to Bayern. If we can no longer offer competitive football at the highest level (and if we keep this up, we definitely don't) they will move on. Especially if we're also reluctant to pay as much as our European rivals.

I agree that the problems you mentioned are more pressing right now, but we are heading towards disaster. Changing tactics (or coach) is a good start to saving what's left of this team and hopefully introduce some kind of plan and vision around which we can build the future. At the moment we have neither, and our youngsters are being ignored in favour of 35 year olds.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:41 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:I think the talk of golden era finished is off the mark and way too pessimist. We have Boa, Hummels, Neuer, Alaba, Müller, Vidal, Thiago, Lewy on their prime, and all are top players. We also have Renato, Kimmich and Coman as top prospects. It cannot be said reasonably that our squad is not one of the 3 best in the world. It just can't be said.

Fault lies elsewhere. Coach. Mental problems on the players' minds. There is something wrong, but it is not the quality of the squad per se. They are not delivering, but we all know they can do it.

The quality is still top but diminishing. 2-3 years ago we had (in my opinion) the best squad in Europe. You'll hardly find anyone who puts us above Barca and Real today, and probably not even Atletico. I bet some would even make a case for the likes of Juve.

If this is not addressed - and that involves both appointing a competent coach and spending big where necessary - the gap will get bigger and bigger. Several of the players you mentioned don't have any particular special ties to Bayern. If we can no longer offer competitive football at the highest level (and if we keep this up, we definitely don't) they will move on. Especially if we're also reluctant to pay as much as our European rivals.

Juve and Atlético are nowhere near us squadwise. AM are purely a Matón Simone magic thing.

Barça and Madrid did overtake us, but that is because they invested outrageously, not because we got so much worse. We do need to invest if we want to keep that top 3 spot... need to get competitive against MSN and BBC. That's why I'm angry about Costa being our main attacking purchase lately, we should have gone for Alexis or even di Maria, who I don't personally like much but would be a huge improvement on our LW.

PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby JANCKER » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:45 am

We're still too much of a possession team... it sucks without having Messi. :P

When Tuchel gave up on possession he was a genius, but when Carlo did that in the Super Cup he was shit... :P
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:49 am

I put a tenner on bayern to win the cl after the last loss ike this. I was 130 quid richer after the bate loss think ill go for it again it looks unlikely but who knows could get a cakewalk draw instead of real madrid for a change.
KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:49 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:Juve and Atlético are nowhere near us squadwise. AM are purely a Matón Simone magic thing.

Barça and Madrid did overtake us, but that is because they invested outrageously, not because we got so much worse. We do need to invest if we want to keep that top 3 spot... need to get competitive against MSN and BBC. That's why I'm angry about Costa being our main attacking purchase lately, we should have gone for Alexis or even di Maria, who I don't personally like much but would be a huge improvement on our LW.

Edited my post to elaborate further. Couldn't agree more on Costa vs Alexis even though I like Costa. He's just not at the same level.

I don't think Juve are close to us either and I wouldn't mind drawing them again next round in fact. But they're good, and some might not consider our superiority so obvious.

Atletico... I'm not sure. I used to say the same thing before but I don't think they can be considered inferior to Barca/Real anymore. Maybe if you take them apart individually and put them in other teams they won't succeed as much as others will, but that doesn't make them any less of a good squad (if that were the case, Dortmund would be bad considering how badly their former players tend to suck with other teams).
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:05 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Juve and Atlético are nowhere near us squadwise. AM are purely a Matón Simone magic thing.

Edited my post to elaborate further. Couldn't agree more on Costa vs Alexis even though I like Costa. He's just not at the same level.

I don't think Juve are close to us either and I wouldn't mind drawing them again next round in fact. But they're good, and some might not consider our superiority so obvious.

Atletico... I'm not sure. I used to say the same thing before but I don't think they can be considered inferior to Barca/Real anymore. Maybe if you take them apart individually and put them in other teams they won't succeed as much as others will, but that doesn't make them any less of a good squad (if that were the case, Dortmund would be bad considering how badly their former players tend to suck with other teams).

Yeah. Atlético are an incredible team, so are Juve on their day. But those two rely on team spirit and good coaching. We have the better squad (thus we have potential to be better if we restore the attitude and play proper tactics).

We need a serious attitude shakeup. Like Roonzil said elsewhere, I think fame and recognition might have gone to some players head.

Performances like Alaba's for the last year or so, Boa lately, Müller for some time, even Lahm (I mean, he is a tad old, but not an elderly old man fgs!)... Those are unacceptable from players of their caliber.

I think our tactics are not right atm, let's get that out of the way, but still... Even with less than ideal tactics, players of that quality have no excuse and no right to perform so badly. We're making stupid individual mistakes left and right its disgusting! Alaba since last season has produced a whole reel of comedic shit (and I'm saying this about one of my favorite players!), so has Boa.

Then out attackers, they don't move enough, they don't try to combinate, they don't try stuff, they just wait around until someone gives them the ball. And whenever someone doesn't find an obvious pass forward, they automatically default to back passing.

I was watching Gladbach's game earlier, the way Raffael and who ever joined him in attack where continuously moving and probing trying to create passing lanes and possibilities.... That is what we're missing. We're too static, too stale, too cautious... I blame the players, I don't think they are putting the proper effort and working hard enough.

I'd say atm, at least 50% of the blame is on players, 30% on Carlo and the last 20% on the board (for their poor planning in our attacking squad*).

* I also like Costa overall, just not as a main player, but rather as a fourth guy to rotate with Müller and the-missing-player-that-we-are-lacking.

PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby pyrasur » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:45 am

I'm not such a huge Alexis Sanchez fan, i think he doesn't pass very well and could be smarter with the ball. But I think his hunger and drive to make things happen are missing, and I see what you are saying about our attack being too predictable.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Alduin » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:44 am

I was right about the bad feeling about this match. Something must be done to improve our team. This season we may not do much. But we need to invest as soon as possible and get rid of old players, specially Alonso. We need to give Kimmich and Sanches playing time. We need a new fullback either by playing Kimmich there or buying a world class player. We seriously need a new attacking player, Alexis or Hazard and a back-up striker.
Mia San Mia!
Alduin
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Costa Rica

Postby Achilles » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:12 am

When I saw the 4th referee raising the electronic bar with #35 out #25 in I was so close to smash my TV!

Then I saw Renato's justified frustration and I got even more mad, why the hell sub him out??? The guy under these circumenstances was great, didn't you see the GhosThiago there? Let the kid in the game man, what the hell what do you care? We' were qualified in the end of the day, your rotation was heavier than anytime, you started the goddamn "cone" Ulreich for this game and you subbed Renato while he was playing very good?? For god's sake play the kid don't you see his potential, don't cut his leg off in a shitty game while he plays good.

I'm absolutely in favor for Renato to start against Schmidt's pressing machine, absolutely.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby Dalv » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:00 pm

Please, just please, someone explain to me how can a goalkeeper like Ulreich have a CONTRACT with a professional football club like BAYERN.

I have never in my life seen such a lack of understanding the very game of football at such a level, sheer stupidity. During that freekick he was actually hugging the far post, like he was stubborn to see with his eyes the freekick taker around the wall. I was literally pointing with THE FINGER over the TV to my roommate where he was going to shoot, and how our retard of a goalkeeper wont have time to reach the ball because clearly he was lacking the brain functions to anticipate what was going to happen. I was pointing EXACTLY what was going to happen and it happened because you have to be also an idiot not to just send the ball there when seeing what the retard of a goalkeeper is doing.

Even more sad than the positioning is the anticipation, the lack of brain, I am honestly telling you all that I, the undersigned, would have anticipated and saved that freekick regardless of the retarded positioning with extreme ease!

So again, please tell me, how can such a fail of a "professional" player, actually achieve professional status at a club like Bayern?
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League