You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-11-23] FC Rostov vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:00 pm

FC Rostov will win
18%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
82%

Total votes : 11

Re: [2016-11-23] FC Rostov vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:32 pm

Haha is that Pep in the background? :pep:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby envagyokazapad » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:39 pm

sherpthederp wrote:It's weird how our rotational players i.e. Bernat Rafinha and Sanches looked much better that the overall average play of Alaba Lahm and Alonso. Something is definitely wrong when all of our "unbenchable" players like Alaba Müller and Boateng are all consistently out of form. This system is killing our players confidence and needs to change f*cking ASAP

Alaba hasn't been _that_ bad - I'm worried abut Müller and Boateng, they don't look too happy under Carlo. I haven't seen Müller draw a blank for so long...and Boateng hasn't been this unreliable for a long time either.

Boateng is a player I'm sure Pep would love to have, so it wouldn't be wise to lose him because of a coach we may or may not have in a year from now.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pittbay » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:02 pm

prasun77 wrote:We are a shit football club run by shit people who don't know who to buy in the transfer market everybody from top to bottom in the club is deluded.They have turned this club from a barcelona level club to a southampton just buying young players who can't do their job.We should be barred from playing in the champions league for the next 50 years we are an embarassment.
We are still relying on 35 year olds to win games like robben,ribery,alonso and to an extent lahm.Out of the 4 wingers at least 2 are always injured.Muller has forgotten how to score.Our RB is a guy who is hardly better than holebas of watford. Except lewandowski nobody is a goal threat.
I seriously think that treble season was a blip in the past 40 years we have won the UCL twice same no. as nottingham forest.We are the most frustrating club ever who ALWAYS flatters to deceive.If they have any ambition then they should go out next summer and buy griezmann and sanchez this is what madrid and barca would have done had they been in our position but I am DAMN SURE we will but a shit CM and a reserve goalkeeper then come out and shamelessly say "Our transfer window is shut!We got what we wanted!".I now seriously think it wasn't Pep's fault..Even Carlo has FAILED here..who do we try next?At this point I know truth hurts but I am telling genuinely what I feel and not with a knee jerk reaction.."AC Milan will defeat us EASILY!"
WE ARE AN EYESORE!

I think we are simply at the end of an era. I'd argue that Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Robben, and Ribéry formed our 'core' in 2010-2015 years in which we won 4 BL titles, 3 Pokals, and one CL (having made the final 3 times). In other words, a golden era, a team that was good enough, when combined with Neuer, Müller, Alaba, Boateng, Martinez, Kroos, Mandzukic, etc., to win everything.

Now, with Basti long gone and Robbery's frequent injuries, that cycle is at its close. 2013 (and even the 2014 world cup, by extension) seems to have been the end of our era, not the beginning. Now we have to live with the fact that we must wait awhile for a new core group to hit it's potential. We already have Neuer, Müller, Lewy, and Alaba who are world class. If Kimmich and Sanches continue to develop, we could have the best CM duo in the world soon.

Any attacker on the market will be inferior to Messi/Suarez/Neymar or Ronaldo/Bale/Benzema, so i don't see how that solves our problems now. Maybe Griezmannn could, but with Atletico's transfer ban the price would be world record stuff. Patience, man. 8)

Not to mention, we're still well afloat in every competition right now and we have a winter break to hopefully hash out our issues.
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ottackon » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:05 pm

kingbayern wrote:if we continue this heavy reliance on our old player no matter how good they are , we will become like the milan team, we need to spend on quality there no going around it....but no matter how bad it get bayern until my death

No man! What are you talking about ? Our problem is the 4-3-3 and Ancelotti, nothing else ! Don't you know we have football experts here ? :roll:
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:10 pm

I was going to ask if it is only me who thinks that the players want Carletto out...
But effenberg is of the same opinion

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
By the way... my prediction was ,2-1 for Rostov
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:17 pm

Pittbay wrote:I think we are simply at the end of an era. I'd argue that Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Robben, and Ribéry formed our 'core' in 2010-2015 years in which we won 4 BL titles, 3 Pokals, and one CL (having made the final 3 times). In other words, a golden era, a team that was good enough, when combined with Neuer, Müller, Alaba, Boateng, Martinez, Kroos, Mandzukic, etc., to win everything.

I agree. Was just saying the same to my friend. We are lucky. For the last 6 years we've seen one of the best Bayern teams in history. Many of the newer fans don't remember Bayern being otherwise. Those of us who do, I think we'll go back to an exciting Bundesliga and quarter-final finishes in the CL again soon. It's harsh, but as prasun pointed out, that is actually the standard Bayern. Historically we have not consistently been among the best in Europe. We just rarely/never had horrible periods the way Juve, Milan, Liverpool, United did. We are consistently good, but not consistently top.

May I be wrong...
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:21 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I was going to ask if it is only me who thinks that the players want Carletto out...
But effenberg is of the same opinion

By the way... my prediction was ,2-1 for Rostov

Not the case IMO.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:22 pm

ottackon wrote:
kingbayern wrote:if we continue this heavy reliance on our old player no matter how good they are , we will become like the milan team, we need to spend on quality there no going around it....but no matter how bad it get bayern until my death

No man! What are you talking about ? Our problem is the 4-3-3 and Ancelotti, nothing else ! Don't you know we have football experts here ? :roll:

Says the guy who still thinks we went out undeservedly against AM... ;)
If the squad was young enough not six months ago, how come all of a sudden we are SO damn old?
He is clearly the biggest factor among some minor others...

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Pittbay wrote:I think we are simply at the end of an era. I'd argue that Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Robben, and Ribéry formed our 'core' in 2010-2015 years in which we won 4 BL titles, 3 Pokals, and one CL (having made the final 3 times). In other words, a golden era, a team that was good enough, when combined with Neuer, Müller, Alaba, Boateng, Martinez, Kroos, Mandzukic, etc., to win everything.

I agree. Was just saying the same to my friend. We are lucky. For the last 6 years we've seen one of the best Bayern teams in history. Many of the newer fans don't remember Bayern being otherwise. Those of us who do, I think we'll go back to an exciting Bundesliga and quarter-final finishes in the CL again soon. It's harsh, but as prasun pointed out, that is actually the standard Bayern. Historically we have not consistently been among the best in Europe. We just rarely/never had horrible periods the way Juve, Milan, Liverpool, United did. We are consistently good, but not consistently top.

May I be wrong...

Which is why PG got so much shit... We needed another CL badly... Soon, we won't be getting great players anymore...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:22 pm

Don't think so either.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:24 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:God PSV must really hate us :P

Ooooh trust me, they do! My phone wouldn't stop buzzing....

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:26 pm

#12 wrote:Which is why PG got so much shit... We needed another CL badly... Soon, we won't be getting great players anymore...

Maybe you're right, but we did get close every year (especially the last one) and at least carried most other trophies with us along the way. I just can't see us replicating that in any way unless things change quickly. I still think the golden generation isn't quite dead yet but now it's more urgent than ever. Even worse, as long as the likes of Alonso and Robbery (maybe not the latter as we clearly need them) are preferred over our young superstars like Kimmich, Sanches, and Coman, we risk losing them in the future too when we no longer offer attractive CL prospects.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:27 pm

My lil bro had a bet on Bayern and asked me what was the result, then said 'what a shitty team you are'. :coffee:
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:29 pm

I wonder what the odds were for predicting a Bayern loss. Most of us didn't exclude it.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:31 pm

While bayern were being humiliatedImage

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:33 pm

ramsej84 wrote:While bayern were being humiliated

What was in your prayers? 'May Ancelotti be sacked as soon as possible'?
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League