You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-04-15] FC Porto vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:45 pm

FC Porto will win
11%
It will end in a draw
14%
Bayern Munich will win
76%

Total votes : 37

[2015-04-15] FC Porto vs Bayern Munich

Postby MatchBot » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:31 pm

FC Porto vs Bayern Munich
FC Porto vs Bayern Munich
Competition: UEFA Champions League
Venue: Estádio do Dragão, Porto

In the 1st leg of the UEFA Champions League 2014/15 quarterfinals, FC Bayern travel to Porto.

Player Ratings
MatchBot
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2015-04-15] FC Porto vs Bayern Munich

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:55 pm

Porto aren't having the best season with Benfica already looking like league champions. Won't be surprised to see a Roma type score line
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:21 pm

Let's hope so [-o<
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Rauntšik » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:33 pm

I'm seeing an aggregate score of 4-2 to us.
Looking forward to this match.
"Normally Monsieur Candie, I would say "auf wiedersehen". But since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is, till I see you again, and since I never wish to see you again to you sir, I say, goodbye."
Rauntšik
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Pittbay » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:42 pm

They are undefeated in the CL so far, which deserves respect; but that was against BATE, Athletic, Shaktar, and Basel, so I tend to think this could be a big one for us as well.

That said, while we're certainly in good form right now, I'm still a bit nervous to see how we'll play against quality opposition. We haven't faced a top team since Wolfsburg, which makes the games against Glabach, BvB, and Leverkusen 3 good chances to really see where we are. Now the long wait till April begins....
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Bavarians » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:59 pm

I hope a great Bayern victory over fc porto and for large numbers.Porto fans, are confident and they say that Bayern would have to be afraid of the porto and not the other way around, that lack of notion that personal.

:mrgreen:
MIA SAN MIA @ Deutscher Meister

http://www.fantasybundes.com/en/my-team

Bavarians
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Portugal

Postby RedQueen » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:28 pm

Bavarians wrote:Porto fans, are confident and they say that Bayern would have to be afraid of the porto and not the other way around...

I've seen that too. See the other thread, they're actually signing up here to tell us how dangerous Porto is. Was the same with Roma fans ahead of the first game in the group stage. "You're afraid of Gervinho, aren't you?" What did he accomplish? An offside goal when the game was already over. You have to wonder where do these fans get their information from.

I was worried ahead of Donezk, what with them being sort of an unknown quantity, the whole thing taking place in a country where there's a civil war, Bayern missing Lahm and stuff, having often struggled against teams from the former Soviet territory. But Porto? I can't believe there are people genuinely worried here. They only way we go out against Porto is if we somehow beat ourselves.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bavarians » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:41 pm

RedQueen wrote:
Bavarians wrote:Porto fans, are confident and they say that Bayern would have to be afraid of the porto and not the other way around...

I've seen that too. See the other thread, they're actually signing up here to tell us how dangerous Porto is. Was the same with Roma fans ahead of the first game in the group stage. "You're afraid of Gervinho, aren't you?" What did he accomplish? An offside goal when the game was already over. You have to wonder where do these fans get their information from.

I was worried ahead of Donezk, what with them being sort of an unknown quantity, the whole thing taking place in a country where there's a civil war, Bayern missing Lahm and stuff, having often struggled against teams from the former Soviet territory. But Porto? I can't believe there are people genuinely worried here. They only way we go out against Porto is if we somehow beat ourselves.

My friend is ignores them and let them talk and hope Bayern the crush and follow towards the champions league final in Berlin. We are FC Bayern Munich and we're not afraid of anyone. the porto will have to be afraid of Bayern.
MIA SAN MIA @ Deutscher Meister

http://www.fantasybundes.com/en/my-team

Bavarians
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Portugal

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:56 pm

Bavarians wrote:
My friend is ignores them and let them talk and hope Bayern the crush and follow towards the champions league final in Berlin. We are FC Bayern Munich and we're not afraid of anyone. the porto will have to be afraid of Bayern.

Enjoy the game in the stadium.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:05 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Porto aren't having the best season with Benfica already looking like league champions. Won't be surprised to see a Roma type score line

Mwoah its 4 points and 4 or 5 days after the 2nd leg they will face Benfica ;)
Ottomeister13

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:17 am

They are a good team, maybe better than our bundesliga rivals right now, they have good individuals players that could cause us trouble if bayern is not well organize.

If bayern take seriously this game, preparing and training adequately, this should be won in both games, also could send us to semifinal without carrying any yellow card (remember that after this round, all the yellow cards are remove).

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:18 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:
Mwoah its 4 points and 4 or 5 days after the 2nd leg they will face Benfica ;)

Thats what I like from quarterfinal and semifinal, we dont have to wait weeks to know the final story.

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:25 am

Pittbay wrote:They are undefeated in the CL so far, which deserves respect; but that was against BATE, Athletic, Shaktar, and Basel, so I tend to think this could be a big one for us as well.

That said, while we're certainly in good form right now, I'm still a bit nervous to see how we'll play against quality opposition. We haven't faced a top team since Wolfsburg, which makes the games against Glabach, BvB, and Leverkusen 3 good chances to really see where we are. Now the long wait till April begins....

I'm a little worried as well but I try to this no of it as a way for our players to keep confidence high which will in turn keep their form high as well. We have had some bad losses already this season im sure the team will be ready for any team that they face.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby RedQueen » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:30 am

We have had some bad losses already this season

What "bad losses" did we have this season? We lost one game against Wolfsburg, when Bayern was still in hibernation and the Wolves played their hearts out over the Malanda death. Other than that, we lost a meaningless game against ManC, when we dominated the game with 10 men until the 80th minute and then conceded two goals from fatigue induced individual mistakes.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:37 am

''Won't be surprised to see a Roma like scoreline'' #-o Sometimes i wonder what everyone thinks about what is not Barca, Real or Chelsea.. Porto is more dangerous compared to Donezk.. They have very fast attackers, so i dont want to see a Dante in these games. Hope Boateng's speed will keep him from a yellow.

I hope Alonso wont be paired with Schweini. And just that we dont run in stupid counters, because they can hurt us really bad with that offensive line..
Ottomeister13

Next

Return to UEFA Champions League