You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-09-12] FC Bayern vs Spartak Moskva [V]

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Postby fa » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:19 pm

I was a bit disappointed to see Bayern not scoring a goal / playing bad in the first half.. Moskau created some good chances, if we play like this against Inter they ll surely make at least one or two goals..
The second half was good, lots of chances.. I think that 2-0 would have been a more reasonable result, in the end we didnt play that good against a low team like Moskau..

but on the other hand, now that Inter lost against Sporting its time to upgrade the goals and try to keep that first place in our hands..

Good luck bayern 8)
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:09 pm

BMike86 wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:
Mirage wrote:
kevh26 wrote:I liked Roque playing behind the front two, he looked comfortable playing deeper... hopefully a sign of some more attacking football to come!

Yeah he played well there.
Where was Makaay? Is he injured or something? I was at least expecting a late substitution - suppose it wasn't needed...

Roy must be pissed off...LOL....he didn't even make a sub appearance...that too in a Champions league game in which Bayern won 4-0

Makaay will have several more opportunities, this was only match 1 of 6. there are still 5 more to be played, and if any of our strikers loses form or gets injured he is there. plus Makaay could use a break every once in a while. I figure Podolski will probably be on the bench for this next match for bayern in the bundesliga. because he didn't do much when he was out there, unfortunately.

True, he didn't really did he? I guess Magath will want to see how he fares against Arminia on Saturday, assuming he plays. After that, is Inter the next match?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Danger » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:13 pm

Amazing goal by Elber ....... against Spartac Moskow in Russia .. we won 3/1 that day

Danger
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby bm72 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:49 pm

a great 2nd half, but Bayern will have to be much more tighter against an inter side that's gonna look for 3 pts in the next game !!
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Sabik » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:40 pm

first half was bad at all and spartak had a lot of good chances,but kahn has shown incredible reflexes.
second half was great.many,beautiful goals and the team has played very well together.
Sabik
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:42 am

Quick highlights just showing the goals:

MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:44 pm

I always say that Bayern couldn`t play in the same level everyweek this season, but in this match they have proved they can`t play in the same level in the same match as well. I really was surprised by Bayern`s performance on the second-half, `cause they were just look like another team. I was happy after my frustration on the first-half. but in the same-time I felt and knew there`s a problem in our team, and I`m so afraid that we`ll never go far in the champions league this season...... :( ...
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League