You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-09-12] FC Bayern vs Spartak Moskva [V]

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Postby Danger » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:20 pm

perfect start !!
Van Bommel was great ..
Magath should play to win in Milan !! we don't want a darw
Danger
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:48 am

Yes!!! A fantastic start!!!!
Thanks for the match commentary Mike :)
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby wanaminah » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:15 am

Congrats....
wanaminah
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:23 am

MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mirage » Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:48 am

Where did Santa Cruz go? that was weird lol...
I'm surprised Inter lost, I thought they were by far the better side against Sporting. I didn't see it or anything but I thought they were good? Bodes well for Bayern.
I was sad Podolski didn't score but at least he set up last goal.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:59 am

I liked Roque playing behind the front two, he looked comfortable playing deeper... hopefully a sign of some more attacking football to come!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby alp01051 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:30 am

i liked football very much but we did important defance mistakes in 1. half. but our offance was perfect. van bommel great. what do u think starting with pizarro and santa cruz. why makaay didn't play?
alp01051
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:26 pm

Mirage wrote:Where did Santa Cruz go?

He got excited and went to have a leak :lol:
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mirage » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:09 pm

kevh26 wrote:I liked Roque playing behind the front two, he looked comfortable playing deeper... hopefully a sign of some more attacking football to come!

Yeah he played well there.
Where was Makaay? Is he injured or something? I was at least expecting a late substitution - suppose it wasn't needed...
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shydo1 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:26 pm

bayern in first half was not very good but in the second half we showed the real metal of bayern.
shydo1
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:32 pm

Mirage wrote:
kevh26 wrote:I liked Roque playing behind the front two, he looked comfortable playing deeper... hopefully a sign of some more attacking football to come!

Where was Makaay? Is he injured or something? I was at least expecting a late substitution - suppose it wasn't needed...

Roy must be pissed off...LOL....he didn't even make a sub appearance...that too in a Champions league game in which Bayern won 4-0
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby BMike86 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:00 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
Mirage wrote:

Roy must be pissed off...LOL....he didn't even make a sub appearance...that too in a Champions league game in which Bayern won 4-0

Makaay will have several more opportunities, this was only match 1 of 6. there are still 5 more to be played, and if any of our strikers loses form or gets injured he is there. plus Makaay could use a break every once in a while. I figure Podolski will probably be on the bench for this next match for bayern in the bundesliga. because he didn't do much when he was out there, unfortunately.
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby BMike86 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:03 pm

Mirage wrote:

yea but the guys that were substituted would need some time eventually anyways, where Makaay is a big role on our club. it would only make sense to toss Scholl, Karimi, and Brazzo out there because those guys will be playing if we have an injury or need a big time performance when the time comes and we need it. Karimi needs to get better placement of his balls, Scholl needs to keep the rust out, and Brazzo is and will always be our bottle rocket on the bench with a burst of speed. If only Scholl and Brazzo were younger **tear**
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby BMike86 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:06 pm

Danger wrote:perfect start !!
Van Bommel was great ..
Magath should play to win in Milan !! we don't want a darw

the only problem with this theory is if we try to do what we did in the 2nd half against Inter or Sporting they can counter us and pile up some goals quick. Remember we will be on the road, and our defense is usually slow out of the gates. So we need to try and bunker down and dont allow any goals in the first half and counter the heck out of them. If we are tied or down at half, then expect the attack to start because the crowd will be a little out of it and the players a bit fatigued so its a better opportunity to go on the attack. If we are leading at half expect us to bunker down after half and try not to give up a goal and counter a little, not a lot.
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby kevh26 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:12 pm

hopefully towards the latter stages, we'll be playing three centre halves, and wing backs like Magath has already admitted he wants to try... if lucio can stop going on so many f**king wanders upfield, our defence will be rock solid
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League