You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-09-12] FC Bayern vs Spartak Moskva [V]

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:44 pm

MUTU wrote:I'll give my prediction following the St Pauli match :D

2-1 for Bayern.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:07 pm

3(or 4)-0 for Bayern if schweinstieger starts.

otherwise 2-0
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:12 pm

Wow that would be great. I'm a bit worried about our players' fitness, considering they played 120 minutes 3 days before the CL match...
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:16 pm

MUTU wrote:Wow that would be great. I'm a bit worried about our players' fitness, considering they played 120 minutes 3 days before the CL match...

Lahm didnt play for 120 mins. Schweinstieger didn't play for 120 mins. I also think that they didn't give their 100 % in the game against St. Pauli, keeping the CL game in mind.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:30 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Lahm didnt play for 120 mins. Schweinstieger didn't play for 120 mins. I also think that they didn't give their 100 % in the game against St. Pauli, keeping the CL game in mind.

Lahm played for the full 120 minutes and Schweinsteiger played for 75 minutes. Both players played 25 minutes with 10 men, which means more running to make up for the numerical disadvantage. Lucio played for 95 minutes; Van Buyten, Sagnol, van Bommel, Santa Cruz, Hargreaves etc played for 120 minutes as well. Of course it will affect them.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mirage » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:10 pm

Meh it better not affect them! They've had 3 days training, they'll be cool I should think... I'm just overjoyed Podolski is starting! I'm really positive that he'll score a goal!
I think it will be 2-1, as this score line seems to pop up a lot with Bayern these days and I'm not sure the defence is good enough to not conceive a goal =/
2-1 to Bayern, that is.

*fingers crossed*
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:16 pm

3-0 for bayern (maybe more).. :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby podolski4life » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:46 am

I'm sticking with 2 nil for Bayern. I think our D will hold out.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Preview : Bayern vs Sp Moscow

Postby barista » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:57 am

:lol:

Spartak Moscow is back in Champions League after several years, they have big ambition but will face mighty Bayern in first game. Bavarians had tough game in German Cup vs St Pauli as they needed extra time to reach next round.

However in Munich it will be different story, don’t forget that Bayern is really strong in Champions League at home and they drop points very rarely.

Moscow team will suffer, no doubt about it, they surely lack experience at this stage…

Spartak have no injuries and welcome back captain Egor Titov, who missed several weeks after breaking his cheekbone in a Champions League qualifier against Sheriff Tiraspol.

Kalinichenko is suspended got Russian team…

Bayern will be complete and Lukas Podolski would be back in regular XI…

It could prevail, so I will support Bayern to win…
Last edited by barista on Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
WE WERE THE CHAMPIONS, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, AND WE WILL STAY THE CHAMPIONS..FOREVER!
barista
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby bavarian » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:49 am

i think it is the first really test in the season
i hope it will be at least 3/0
bavarian
Getting the hang of it

Postby kevh26 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:04 pm

we really need to get off the mark... I say 3-0
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby BMike86 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:36 pm

its not looking like any of you guys are right. so far bayern is dominating possesion by having the ball on the pitch about 65 percent of the time to Spartak's 35%, but there really was only Pizarro's early chances on goal. So far it is 0-0 at halftime. Spartak had a really good chance late in the first half around the 40th minute where I believe Rodriguez chipped the ball over and just missed by a little.
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby BMike86 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:49 pm

from the looks of it this looks like our starting 11

--------------------Kahn------------------------
---Sagnol--Van Buyten--Lucio-----Lahm-----
-----------------Hargreaves-------------------
-Van Bommel------------Schweinsteiger------
----------------Santa Cruz--------------------
---------Pizarro------------Podolski-----------
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby BMike86 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:54 pm

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Van Bommel great ball in 51st minute to Santa Cruz who puts it home in the back of the net 2-0 Bayern lead
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby BMike86 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:56 pm

Podolski great ball through to Pizarro but good defending by Spartak and ball hits side of net in 54th minute
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League