You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-04-21] FC Bayern Munchen vs Lyon

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Result

Poll ended at Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:31 am

Bayern wins
82%
Draw
8%
Lyon wins
10%

Total votes : 72

Re: [2010-04-21] FC Bayern Munchen vs Lyon

Postby dambun » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:54 am

EQ Kimball wrote:LOL @ the thought that we haven't seen Contento in pressure...Lyon Semi-final isn't pressure, 1 man down isn't pressure?

There was almost no pressure on our defense.... And guys... I'm not saying Contento is bad... he simply LACKS EXPERIENCE! It's A RISK!

EQ Kimball wrote:he still defended quite a bit, there were many moments were Lyon pressed us.

did we see the same game, bro??
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Re: [2010-04-21] FC Bayern Munchen vs Lyon

Postby EQ Kimball » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:00 pm

DId you notice that my point was he was most definitely under a TON of pressure, bro? And just because you underlined your point, it doesn't solidify it in anyways.

We ended up whooping their ass, but don't forget how much team-pressing they had, especially in the beginning, it was quite balanced game. That said, he had to mark/defend quite a bit during mid-field, since we spent a lot of time there...duke ran his ass off back n forth.

Edit: He does lack experience I agree. But he made up with that by kicking ASS, which is much more than I could say for Muller, Gomez, up front. Alaba, was the real risk though.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League