You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: Gimme back champions league 2010

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:10 pm

Forget about it bro, i hardly see that happening.
The mistake they've made is for sure, one way or another, but Inter will put more money in order to hide it, and nothing will happen.
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby MunchenFC » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:46 am

Zer0 Bayern wrote:Forget about it bro, i hardly see that happening.
The mistake they've made is for sure, one way or another, but Inter will put more money in order to hide it, and nothing will happen.

Agreed.
There is no way that Inter would let this happen, it's Italy after all!
They'll just throw around money like a fat, rich politician and whoever made these accusations will go quietly home in the Italian rain and take a hot bath in all his glorious green friends!
Last edited by MunchenFC on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:44 am

I dont want to win the CL like this.The match was played on the field and they were better.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby Diavolo1107 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:16 am

Hello i'm new here and as you could immagine i'm an ac milan fan and so, i hate Inter...

If the Bayern Munchen managers and the german journalists do their jobs well, you maybe could get the champions league cup back.

As you maybe know, there will be a trial in Italy, based on the transfers of Diego Milito and Thiago Motta from Genoa to Inter last year. The Genoa president, Preziosi, was punized 5 years ago by the italian justice and the verdict was that for the period from 2005 to 2010 he could not take care of his club directly. However, last year, he confessed he transacted business with Moratti for the two transfers i mentionned earlier. So breaking the verdict.

As these transfers are illegal, all the matches in which Diego Milito or Thiago Motta played are void. Like the uefa champions league final for ex.
Diavolo1107
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:36 am

shpati_L1 wrote:I dont want to win the CL like this

True , but i wont say no to the Trophy if they give it to us :mrgreen:
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:53 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:I dont want to win the CL like this.The match was played on the field and they were better.

=D> =D> =D>
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:55 pm

It won't matter in the end. That would mean a loss to Inter in about 95% games they played this season, and that will never happen. More likely scenario is that Moratti and Preziosi will be fined.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MrLinky » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:13 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
shpati_L1 wrote:I dont want to win the CL like this.The match was played on the field and they were better.

=D> =D> =D>

I'd agree with that too. It would leave a bitter aftertaste to win the CL-trophy on the negotiating table rather than on the football pitch. This is only speculation at this point anyway. No one knows what the final verdict will be and in case they are found guilty, no one knows the exact extent of the punishment they'll receive. We shouldn't be too concerned with this, their lawyers will probably find a way to get around this. In 2012 the CL-final will be held in Munchen, looking towards the future is what we have to do and not to the past.
MrLinky
I post all the time

WARN! Inter Milan under investigation. BM can still win CL.

Postby Scirea » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Milito e Thiago Motta played with an illegal contract. So Bayern can still win CL!
I don't know if there is any conspiracy theory with Ribery, but here is something that should get your attention.
Players Milito and Thiago Motta were deployed in the 2009-10 season with a contract illegal, because they have contracted between Moratti, Inter Milan president and Preziosi, president of the Genoa but inhibited.
The strange thing is that the offense goes back to May 2009, the Federal Prosecutor has referred only Moratti 31 May 2010 when the leagues are now finished.
The Italian sports law says that in these cases the contract shall be canceled.
Another Italian Job.
Why do I say to you? To share the suffering the disgusting football fans in Italy.
Now that you are victims of these guys do try these things be? Know that we experience this every holy Sunday for at least 4 years.
http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio/serie_a/inter/2010/06/09-115266/Milito-Motta,+che+intrigo!+Deferito+Massimo+Moratti
http://www.goal.com/it/news/2/serie-a/2010/06/09/1966840/larticolo-17-comma-8-%C3%A8-chiarissimo-e-sembra-lasciare-poche
sorry for my bad English but my German is even worse. :oops:
Scirea
First post

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:24 am

i dont care i want the CL we deserve it :D i read this today on spox
Clock: Get the Bavarians still the triple? A small chance there seems to be, for Inter boss Massimo Moratti has reportedly built crap. In the summer of 2009 he took Diego Milito and Thiago Mottavom FC Genoa. The transfer transactions led to a Moratti, who has for five years, do not handle international football. Genoa president Enrico Preziosi is prohibited since May 2005 because a lot of inconsistencies in the past to pursue any transactions. Now Preziosi talked on Italian television out the negotiations with Moratti: "I had breakfast with him and then we have reached agreement on the transfer fee of the two players. We have a lot of sympathy for each other."
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby tappinho » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:37 am

stop this spam please.
here we talk about football. FCB wins trophies on the pitch, this is the Bayern way.
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:38 pm

The Italian Football association will start the Dealing and Procedure against Inter Milan in the Beginning of Juli

we might Become The CL Champions after all

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 02597.html
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:25 pm

there is more and more information about this and it smell good for us.
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:37 pm

Like Ele said...I wont mind if we get the 5th CL trophy:)...but I dont think they will do that...even if they punish them it wont be so harsh...this is Italy...and Moratti was the one who "told on" Juve, Milan and other clubs in Calciopoli...he is the main man for telecommunications in italy and he recorded that phone calls with Moggi - Referee etc...but it does not mean that he did not do the same...but it is normal that he wont record himself. He is like director or owner of telecom and other Communication companies. So he is responsible for Calciopoli.

I say...

If he had the balls and was so proud about the trophies he did not deserve in last 5 years [because he ratted out other directors]...than we can be proud of receiving CL trophy even if we did not deserve it on the pitch.

The difference between us and them are...Ulli surely did not bribe any referee and officials...but Moratti cant say that for himself.

All Italian Club`s presidents are scums...and they are criminals.

Milan would not be anywhere and would not have won any of CL trophies if there wasnt for Berlusconi who made the law suit AC MIlan and him [individual broadcasting rights in 99 I think] and before that he made a lot of "good" for Milan...

And because of those scums Italian football is falling and they will reach the bottom in few years...and than even Russian league will be less corruptive and will have better quality than Serie A.

I think that UEFA should punish all Italian clubs and put like 10 supervisors that will check all their clubs every month if they are working properly and without any mafia shit:D
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby CroCHEF » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:42 pm

nice post sch0ll7 =D> its true
CroCHEF
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League