You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who will win the Champions League final?

Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

FC Bayern
82%
Inter Milan
18%

Total votes : 112

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby Element » Fri May 28, 2010 2:47 pm

machkover wrote:in a CL final nothing should be left to luck . even luck itself should be made to play to your side. and it's here where Maurinho outdid LVG , of course in addition to his being player No 12 on the pitch while LVG watched comfortably from the bench like any other spectator . he looked overconfident .consequently we paid for it expensively . as i said earlier i would pay a lot to know what LVG has learned from that final .!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louis Van Gaal sits down holding the pen and writes and takes notes

Those notes saved us many many times

Jonker or Gerland are the guys who Scream

WE lost because we were not concentrated 4 times (2 missed chances and 2 conceded goals)

and another reason is that we played 100% Tactics , if our players Had shot from outside the box (Schweinsteiger runs to shot the suddenly changes his mind and passes the ball) Then it might have ended with a different result
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tappinho » Fri May 28, 2010 5:28 pm

Almost a week later I'm here... Not the best week of my life, as I've been involved in a car accident just after the CL final... 3 girls in a single car, "obviously" they crashed me for no reason... WTF, I had the green ball!! That's fate: wearing a Bayern shirt in Milan... BOOM!!
Anyway, I don't want to bother you about my right foot put in plaster... I just want to point out the fantastic season of our beloved FCB. LvG is the right man and he's been right even with Badstuber as LB, as Eto'o was not a factor in the final. We played great with our ball possession but we missed that crucial chance at the 46th and then Milito killed us. He's the kind of world-class striker we miss, period.
Every Bayern fan knows that this team can develop in the next few years, better and better, as we have so many good youngsters. Obviously I'm really disappointed about our last result, but I'm really happy about the season as a whole. Even Ribery, who maybe was the most pessimistic person in the Bayern's family in November, has finally agreed to extend his contract till 2015...
In summary, I think we lost the final because Inter was surely better than us individually and our team spirit was not enough to level the difference.

Let's be optimistic: I'll jump on my right leg for the WC quarters and I'll see Muller scoring that goal in the 2012 CL final in Munich :D
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Fri May 28, 2010 5:31 pm

tappinho wrote:Anyway, I don't want to bother you about my right foot put in plaster

3rd Bayernforumer injured

At First me with The rifted cord in my right foot

Then Ylonenxabi with his Knee

and now you
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Fri May 28, 2010 5:57 pm

tappinho wrote:Almost a week later I'm here... Not the best week of my life, as I've been involved in a car accident just after the CL final... 3 girls in a single car, "obviously" they crashed me for no reason... WTF, I had the green ball!! That's fate: wearing a Bayern shirt in Milan... BOOM!!
Anyway, I don't want to bother you about my right foot put in plaster...

[offtopic] Get well soon... I also had a car accident 2 weeks ago when a bee got into my car and aimed for my eye :shock: (pretty unlucky) but thankfully only the car messed up... [/offtopic]

About luck. In football luck is always a key factor. That's the beauty in it. If always the better team win, it would be a very boring sport...
Even Barca were lucky last year vs Chelsea not only for referee mistakes but also for the last minute goal.

We needed more luck and more determination as underdogs to win this match. Unfortunately Inter were better and we lacked both.

I just hope that our board learned something from this final and I hope they will make the right moves to strengthen our team with a few but top class players - not many average ones.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri May 28, 2010 10:10 pm

And remember that one of our most important players was missing. I'd like to see that match with Inter missing Diego Milito or Sneijder :P
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby machkover » Fri May 28, 2010 10:37 pm

tappinho wrote:...Almost a week later I'm here... Not the best week of my life, as I've been involved in a car accident just after the CL final...

we wish you quick recovery bro . :-({|=
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eddinanM3 » Sat May 29, 2010 4:45 am

Hopefully the next time we get back to the CL Final we won't have the misfortune of red cards from previous matches hurting us. And we will have the experience of being there before on our side and maybe that will push us over the top in the next one.

And a couple of new defenders wouldn't hurt either! :mrgreen:
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby EQ Kimball » Sat May 29, 2010 6:11 pm

I will reiterate, LVG is great and I like what he did with our team.

However, Sch0ll, you can't turn this point of view into a subjective attack on said coach. He made mistakes, just like Otmar made the mistake of taking Matheus out at the very end.

We DID get VERY lucky during this campaign and eventually are luck ran out. Which is why a lot of people believe we need better players.

Contento should have been in Baddstuerb's place. Take all that experience rhetoric to the cleaners, because Contento had handled all the pressure extremely well and he played AMAZING as an LB.

Badd should have been in CB, just like he always says he's more comfortable with. When we saw the lineup, we knew it wasn't too great...just go back in this thread.

Muller, should NOT have been a starting striker today and that's just based on his performance in these last few CL matches. I would have put Klose. I would NOT have subbed Olic, at that time I would have subbed Muller. And I would have kept altintop too.

Simple mistakes by a great coach, it happens. Now get over it. Nobody is making LVG a scapegoat, we all are happy to have accomplished this much. So enough of that.

Done.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sat May 29, 2010 11:00 pm

Muller, should NOT have been a starting striker today and that's just based on his performance in these last few CL matches. I would have put Klose. I would NOT have subbed Olic, at that time I would have subbed Muller. And I would have kept altintop too.

I agree with everything but this. Olic deserved to be subbed out, he was completely ineffectual. Muller was our 3rd best player behind Robben and Schweinsteiger. Klose for Olic and Badstuber as CB and Contento as LB and we would have won the CL. Thats all. But it happens, we will be amazing next season.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby eddinanM3 » Sun May 30, 2010 4:53 am

Check the replay and see how much movement Muller made running off the ball and helping create space for outlets and he was the only one who made any progress against Inter's defense and was unlucky to not convert in the 46 minute, Muller had a better game than most of the other Bayern players and was not shy about going forward to create something dangerous which is what we were really lacking most of the game. Klose has been a shadow of himself all season and even though I have tons of respect for him as a great player he just didn't have it this season.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby The Spyware » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:51 pm

EQ Kimball wrote:I will reiterate, LVG is great and I like what he did with our team.

just like Otmar made the mistake of taking Matheus out at the very end.

just simple correction I was thinking the same like u but i heared an interview of lothar Matteus he said that i was already very tired after 65 minutes of the match and i wanted to be subistituted but ottmatrleft me on the pitch as long as he can till he subestituted me
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

inter under investigation

Postby totti74 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Hello I'm a new user from Italy , I'm a supporter of Roma , i want that you know what is happening in Italy in these hours :

Inter president Moratti has been referred to violation of Article 1, paragraph 1 and Article 10, paragraph 1, of the Code of Sports Justice. For having had contacts with President Enrico Preziosi Genoa, subject closed in May 2009 for the purchase of players Milito Motta.
Inter had been referred direct responsibility under Article. 4, paragraph 1 of the Code of Sports Justice to conduct antiregolamentari in place by its President Massimo Moratti.

For the same reason were referred to the President Enrico Preziosi Genoa and liability for the Genoa Cricket & Football Club

For information:

Article 1, paragraph 1:
Companies, executives, athletes, technicians, match officials and any other entity engaged in competitive nature, technical, organizational, decision or otherwise relevant to the federal, are required to comply with WTO rules and Federal acts and must act according to the principles of loyalty, honesty and probity in all relationships have covered in sporting activities.

Article 10, paragraph 1:
For federal managers and executives, to members of the company, members or not of Article. 1, paragraph 5 shall be prohibited from activities related to the transfer, however, the assignment of the contract or membership of players and technicians, unless they happen in the interests of their society. It is also unlawful because, in carrying out these activities, use of unauthorized persons and still have contact with licensed suspended or inhibited. In these cases acts, even if concluded, have no effect.

Article 17, paragraph 5:
The punishment of the loss of sporting competition is imposed in proceedings under Article. 29, paragraphs 7 and 8 in the company:
a) participate in the race is disqualified or otherwise no players are entitled to participate;

Articolo17, paragraph 8:
The company that makes players take part in competitions which, due to irregularities caused by the same company, the FIGC has subsequently revoked the membership, the penalty is applied to a point in the standings for each race they have participated in the aforementioned players.

Inter then could not deploy Motta Milito during Champions leage. Let me hear you too, Inter won the Champions League unevenly!
totti74
First post

Re: inter under investigation

Postby Element » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:50 pm

This is the 1000000000000th time someone posts this stuff

We cant do anything about that
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Gimme back champions league 2010

Postby citizen5 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Good Afternoon to everybody.

I'm New subscriber in this forum.
I've appreciate Bayern Munchen in the last champions league, like i've appreciate Chelsea and Barca.

I'm writing here to inform all you about something happening in Italy, where the power of inter is going to be (at last) cracked

Infact Inter president Moratti has been referred by Italian sports justice for the illegal contact with Preziosi (Genoa President) and the transfer of Milito and Thiago Motta.
Inter acquired the players by the team of Genoa last summer, dealing directly with the suspended Preziosi. If justice will be applied, in 17th june Motta Milito transfers would be canceled by Italian sports justice.
Bayern would have given the league Champios, Roma and the national cup championship
citizen5
First post

Re: Gimme back champions league 2010

Postby machkover » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:16 pm

GREAT news . let's hope this will happen soon !!!
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League