You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Fans / Trip to Madrid Finals

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

FC Bayern Fans / Trip to Madrid Finals

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue May 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Hey...

Here is the thread about trip to Madrid Finals...Like I promised:)

Ok so...

On the afternoon of 21th I started my trip that first took me to Venecia [where I had a nice dinner with my brother in law and his brother who lives near Venecia]...
We got a little drunk before so I could sleep better:)
At the airport there were all Inter fans...except for me and 4 guys from Croatia that came to support Olic, Pranjic and of course Bayern:)

After I arrived to Barcelona I had a few hours of sight seeing [the airport:)] and than finally boarded the plane to Madrid.

The tension and pressure was rising in my head and could not think about anything else than the finals.

As I flew to Madrid...there were like tousands of Inter and Bayern fans flying in from all over the world.
A lot of buses [for the fans ofcourse] and a lot of police and people to help you with information.

I took the metro to the park called Retiro Park...it is one of the biggest parks in Madrid and it was the place of the Champions League festival.

First pictures in Retiro Park...

It is where me and YloneXabi met...I waited him for more than 1 hour because he had some problem with his cell phone:)...but it was worth waiting as he is one of the most nices guys I have ever met.

As soon as I walked into the park I met 4 Bayern fans from Germany...really nice guys

Manfred [tickle], Andreas [andy], Phillip and the forth guy I call Schweini [as he looks like he is Schweinsteigers twin brother]

As I was waiting for YloneXabi to arrive I had quite some time to attend the CL festival in this park and to make some pictures...

there were a lot of pictures but I uploaded just the ones important for us:)

And than I attended the CL festival game with players like [Breitner, Elber, Karembou, McManaman, Couto, Vitor Baia, Bebeto, Hierro, Laudrup and many more star veterans...]

And after taking that picture of CL trophy I went to meed YloneXabi...and after meeting him we grabbed a beer at Park Au Berlin...it is where all Bayern Fans met and then went together to the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu.

Xabi and me

This Photos are taken In that FC Bayern Fans Park.

We found the German fans I met before and had a few beers with them before we went on a walk towards the Santiago Bernabeu...

Pictures...

So than Xabi and me went into the stadium because you could hear the Bayern fans in Sud Kurve cheering from outside the stadium:)

Him and me were one of the few Bayern fans in that sector of the stadium...there were like 90% of Inter fans around us...I will tell you the good story and one of the greatest moments that came because of that...but at the end of this post:)...

Ok here are some pictures from the stadium...

The celebration of the beginning of the match and the players coming to the pitch.

Xabi and me at Bernabeu

All in all we had a great time...

I thought I was going to die if we die but it was not like that...I was really happy that FC Bayern gave me this chance to visit one of the most beautiful cities and to cheer for my team in the finals.
I had a great time and I met a lot of people on this trip...And it was the first time I met some guy from this forum so this is really something new and I hope I meet even more forum friends:)
It was a blast in Madrid and I would not trade it for anything...A lot of nice people [not like in Catalunya - Barcelona], beautifull girls, beautifull weather and one of the most beautifull cities I have ever visited.

And yes...the best moment of this trip was...

After we lost...our players were going towards our fans in Sud Kurve at the stadium...but than Robben saw some fans in our stand where there were mostly Inter fans...and he started to clap with his hands and saying thanks to fans in our area...
But than I realised that he saw Xabi and me in that stand and as I waved to him...he waved back and start to point with his finger to us [like YES I see you two bayern fans and I am saying thanks and claping to you guys over there :) ]...and than Muller came to him and asked him like..."why are you thanking Inter fans for?"
And Arjen probably told him "Hey do you see those two bayern fans between all the Inter fans?"...and than Muller started to clap with his hands after he saw us:)...
And than Xabi confirmed that I am not imagining things and he said to me "Yes! Robben saw us and was 100% saying thanks and claping to us"

Ok this is it...I will just upload some videos later.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: FC Bayern Fans / Trip to Madrid Finals

Postby Element » Tue May 25, 2010 5:12 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:And yes...the best moment of this trip was...

After we lost...our players were going towards our fans in Sud Kurve at the stadium...but than Robben saw some fans in our stand where there were mostly Inter fans...and he started to clap with his hands and saying thanks to fans in our area...
But than I realised that he saw Xabi and me in that stand and as I waved to him...he waved back and start to point with his finger to us [like YES I see you two bayern fans and I am saying thanks and claping to you guys over there ]...and than Muller came to him and asked him like..."why are you thanking Inter fans for?"
And Arjen probably told him "Hey do you see those two bayern fans between all the Inter fans?"...and than Muller started to clap with his hands after he saw us:)...
And than Xabi confirmed that I am not imagining things and he said to me "Yes! Robben saw us and was 100% saying thanks and claping to us"

It seems that it was A Great Trip

But The Moment of Robben and Mueller clapping and Waving is AMAZING , LUCKY CROATIAN :wink:
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Nice pictures! It seems like you had a great time! :)

What happened with Robben (and Muller) at the end was incredible. Now I am jealous. I remember seeing Robben on tv clapping towards the Inter fans at the end, but I thought he was just saying congratulations for the win. I think that was what the commentator said as well. :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Aequitas1987 » Tue May 25, 2010 5:14 pm

But than I realised that he saw Xabi and me in that stand and as I waved to him...he waved back and start to point with his finger to us [like YES I see you two bayern fans and I am saying thanks and claping to you guys over there :) ]...and than Muller came to him and asked him like..."why are you thanking Inter fans for?"

Oh wow that is AMAZING. Robben is AWESOME. That walk to the Bernabeau must be awesome, I experienced something similar when i watched Chelsea vs Barcelona @ NouCamp in 2007. Whole streets filled with Barcelona fans...but this group of Bayern Fans seemed MUCH BIGGER than the one in Barcelona :D

Nothing can beat that experience, it is definitely ONCE in a lifetime...you are damn lucky. Hopefully you can be this lucky again next year if Bayern does what they are supposed to. [-o<
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby raz25 » Tue May 25, 2010 6:30 pm

Very nice pics, thanks for sharing, it looks like you had lots of fun!

You guys are so lucky. I also couldn't have said a single bad thing about the game if Robben would have clapped specially for me, you made me really jelous :D
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby CroCHEF » Tue May 25, 2010 6:53 pm

lol there is no our lucky ball from 2001

btw are you from croatia
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue May 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Yes It was really a nice moment when Robben waved and claped to us...He made thise lose a lot lighter to me:)

no I am Bosnian but I was born and I live in Slovenia...dont know why Element said Croatian:)
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby shpati_L1 » Tue May 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Great Pics !
I am sooo jealous of u two :D

And i thought u are Croatian too.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby raz25 » Tue May 25, 2010 8:05 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:Yes It was really a nice moment when Robben waved and claped to us...He made thise lose a lot lighter to me:)

no I am Bosnian but I was born and I live in Slovenia...dont know why Element said Croatian:)

lol man we all thought you were croatian because you once said something about you and cruz spending time on some croatian forum if I'm not mistaken
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue May 25, 2010 9:44 pm

yes I was at Croatian forum...and I still visit it...but it is because Croatian and Bosnian language is the same so I have no problem communicating:)

But I am from Slovenia like Paddy
sch0ll7

Postby shpati_L1 » Tue May 25, 2010 9:53 pm

ooh too bad, i am going to Croatia in June.
I though i might meet someone from BayernForum :(
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue May 25, 2010 10:00 pm

I am going to Macedonia [skopje] in june:)...I will be there for 2 weeks so we can meet if you are there...and I will probably go to Tetovo where my girlfriend has a family and than visit Ohrid lake
sch0ll7

Postby CroCHEF » Tue May 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Nek nas ima balkanaca :mrgreen:
i hope to go on final in Allianz arena 2012 if everythig gonna be good
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Tue May 25, 2010 10:55 pm

Awesome stuff Scholl sounds like you had an amazing time. Robben clapping specially for you is great :D

Our ball from 2001 is missing :(
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Element » Thu May 27, 2010 9:23 am

sch0ll7 wrote:yes I was at Croatian forum...and I still visit it...but it is because Croatian and Bosnian language is the same so I have no problem communicating:)

But I am from Slovenia like Paddy

My Bad , sorry , i thought that you are croatian
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Next

Return to UEFA Champions League