You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-05-01] FC Barcelona vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed May 01, 2013 8:45 pm

FC Barcelona will win
11%
It will end in a draw
21%
Bayern Munich will win
68%

Total votes : 53

Re: [2013-05-01] FC Barcelona vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:27 am

Scoring first would definitely kill the tie, but more important than that is not conceding in the first 20 minutes in my opinion. That would make us nervous and make Barca believe they can do it.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby machkover » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:42 am

Only JH knows if gustavo and DVB can perform the way schweiny and dante did in first leg or not ! we shall know the answer next tuesday !However, we have to wait to see what the weekend local championship will bring out ! it might impose/force some changes in the starting line of any of the two teams , hoping it will be in barca's midfield :twisted: !
we should stick to our 4/2/3/1 ; it really proved devastatingly succesful against barca's style !
if we don't start schweiny and Dante , i expect us to draw or lose with a short margin ! but if we start them , then we will **** Barca again in her own bedroom \:D/
like many of you here i do wish to see Shakiri for the last 30 minutes . [-o< =D> =D> =D>
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AdepT » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:03 am

I'm really not worried about our defense that much. If Dante sits this one out, Jupp will probably go with Gustavo as Schweini's partner.
Martinez is exceptionally good. But Gusta breaks plays like no one. How I wish to see one more display of strength from him like in last year semi
at Bernabeu! But there's a slight chance that he might yet again miss the final.
I believe Jupp will start with Marti/Schweini and bring in Gustavo around 60min mark for any one of them.
Mascherano can not make it but I believe Puyol should make it and we would also need our leader on the pitch. Schweini starts for sure.

Plus since Mandzu is gonna be back, he's gonna be the key component to destroy their passing game.
Also, after seeing Robben run rings around players and make diving tackles, I don't see them attacking through the flanks.
Lahm/Robben and Ribery/Alaba could very easily close them down again . I guess much will depend on the midfield and the center defense hence the need to start our best players to take control.

Sanchez/Pedro are going to be replaced. I believe Fabregas will start this one. Maybe even Villa. Milan lost their game on controlling Villa as he moved around too much creating space for the midget. And when the Messidget is surrounded, Villa took upon the left flank.
4-0 is possible for them. But once we score a goal in the first half, we can rest. Then they'll move in numbers to attack us and if Mandzu plays his game like he did against Juve, I don't see anyone taking away this tie from us. He can very well eat alive Puyol(not the Suarez kind :wink: ) much less Pique.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Cazorla » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:03 pm

I dont think you guys have anything to worry about going to Barca, I dont think you will win the game nor do I think you will lose the game. Its over imo, you will enjoy one of the best CL games with no worries. =D>

I hope Cesc gets benched again, still have a very tiny hope he will come back home, he dont belong there. #-o

I hope the game ends 3-0 or 4-0 for Bayern. [-o<
Cazorla
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pavlos21 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:50 pm

i think that this game is really crucial.like a russian roulette. its really important that we lost kroos and badstuber.

its not about going to the final, that's a sure thing.i am afraid that is impossible to end this game without to loose at least 2 of our key players cause of yellow card's.both martinez and bastian will easily get a yellow during the game and we all know that this duo is crucial to dominate the final.also you cant bench lahm or dante cause its a big risk.DVB is not the best guy for this game.you cant never be sure about barcelona especially now that their pride is trashed.

i am really worried about this game.without kroos we cant bench bastian.he needs to play along with gustavo and i think that is impossible for bastian to avoid the yellow.

best scenario is to make all 3(dante,lahm,bastian) subs at the half time cause usually referees are giving the yellows at the second half .but all depends from the score.

i really want to see the full team at the final. nothing can beat us with our first 11.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Meddler » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:42 pm

I'm very worried about our excessive number of players in risk of suspension to the final. Very worried.
Meddler
Getting the hang of it

Postby dambun » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:00 pm

I'm afraid we are not as focused as we should be on the return leg as much as we are worried about missing players for the final...

Things change very soon in football... and we have not reached the final yet... once/if we reach it, we'll see what we can do... Now is not the time to worry too much about the final...

As for players in danger of getting suspended, we have to ask our players to run more and tackle more safely.... all we need is to save the first half, and hopefully score a goal... if all goes according to plan like that, hopefully we won't have to tackle much in the 2nd half....

The good thing is that referees tend to not show yellow cards in the first half... hopefully with a good referee, we can save our players for the final... an English referee might be good, because they usually allow for more physical tackles...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:08 pm

dambun wrote:The good thing is that referees tend to not show yellow cards in the first half... hopefully with a good referee, we can save our players for the final... an English referee might be good, because they usually allow for more physical tackles...

Enish refs can be a double edged sword, they allow more of a physical game but tend to make a good amount of mistakes. And knowing UEFA i doubt there gonna give up on there quest for a El Clasico final......
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby machkover » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:41 am

Firefox1234 wrote:[

Enish refs can be a double edged sword, they allow more of a physical game but tend to make a good amount of mistakes. And knowing UEFA i doubt there gonna give up on there quest for a El Clasico final......

Relax mate, Der Final ist Deutscher . the final is German whatsoever the retarded platini tries to do to make it otherwise ! =D>
By the way, who is in BVB one yellow card from missing the final ? i guess levando is .isn't he ??
Last edited by machkover on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby machkover » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:03 am

Let's be logic : if we did it , then they can do it too !
but unless they have their Puyol and Mascherano at the back, our forward players will make wonders and cause damage again simply because their coach is a certain JH ! we shall miss that old lad so much !! =D>
Physical condition will have a big say in this game that is why i hope most of our key players will be rested against freiburg . so a narrow win can do !!
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ander_ct » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:20 am

Well i reconsider my position even when you know you have Barcelona in front, We DO NOT HAVE to think excessively in the rival and more when you know you can hurt him too, I agree with a partner who wrote:" we are planning the match as if we were totally ready for the final" ... we have to finish first the 90 min in Camp Nou, and then ask to ourselves what to do in case of... Now we have to conserve the same concentration and even a little more, playing with their despair and take advantage of every single opportuniy we get.
IN BAYERN WE TRUST
ander_ct
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Columbia

Postby Jorge » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:10 am

Jorge
I post all the time

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby MoFattal » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:29 am

That bastard!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:32 am

MoFattal wrote:That dead bastard!

Fixed your post :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:58 am

I see dead people, then :shock:
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League