You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-05-06] FC Barcelona vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed May 06, 2015 7:45 pm

FC Barcelona will win
38%
It will end in a draw
12%
Bayern Munich will win
50%

Total votes : 66

Re: [2015-05-06] FC Barcelona vs Bayern Munich

Postby nm462272 » Thu May 07, 2015 2:23 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:Müller argued with Guardiola after yesterday's genial substitution

https://twitter.com/DeinSkySport/status/596256612576276481

Is there video of this, or just the picture?
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ovmsm » Thu May 07, 2015 2:24 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:Müller argued with Guardiola after yesterday's genial substitution

https://twitter.com/DeinSkySport/status/596256612576276481

I had a feeling that Müller will be pissed off. I was also. Why the hell did we play with 4 central midfielders and Guardiola took Müller off instead one of them.
That guy is like a Barcelona's trojan horse in Bayern.
ovmsm
Getting the hang of it

Postby RedQueen » Thu May 07, 2015 2:26 pm

quaazi wrote:Sorry, but a Clark Whitney article on Bleacherreport about how Guardiola will be sacked is not going to get a click from me.

It's your loss then, because the article isn't about how Guardiola's gonna be sacked, but rather an analysis of yesterday's game.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 07, 2015 2:30 pm

If Mueller will want to go away because of him and the board keeps this lust that they have for this Catalan they'll be all dead-men walking.
The players need to speak up... Lahm, Basti, Mueller, Neuer they are the leaders ... Even though I bash GOetze every breath I take sometimes I stop and think that it might be all Pep's fault after-all...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby wadie » Thu May 07, 2015 2:42 pm

quaazi wrote:Sorry, but a Clark Whitney article on Bleacherreport about how Guardiola will be sacked is not going to get a click from me.

You can check this article if you understand German or simply translate it

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/thoma ... .bild.html
wadie
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nm462272 » Thu May 07, 2015 2:56 pm

A couple items:

1 - why in the world take of Müller in that situation? According to this lipreader, Müller asked "can this shit stop?" when he was subbed: Can't see tweet? Click here!

2 - Obviously Götze doesn't work as a winger... I want to see him play centrally again at the beginning of next season, after a long rest during the summer. I think then we can truly put the "Götze question" to bed.

3 - Pep's future: now is the do-or-die moment for Pep and the board. Bayern is going through a major transition phase, with many key players in their 30s. Someone needs to prepare for the future. If Pep is not going to extend, he needs to leave. We can't have him bringing in players only for his purpose, then leaving next summer, it makes no sense.

4 - If Müller, Alaba, Boateng, or Neuer ever leave Bayern, I don't know what I will do.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tflags » Thu May 07, 2015 3:01 pm

Machiavellico wrote:The thing I blame Pep for mostly is not the game plan he came up with last night, but his repetitive statements(in the summer and winter) that he's satisfied with the squad and he doesn't need other players. It may not be his fault that our wingers are injured, but it's sure as hell his fault that there are no backups for them. In the winter mercato he should've requested one winger at least, ESPECIALLY after Shaqiri's departure.

It is quite clear you're blaming the wrong fellow here. It is was up to guardiola the guy who scored the third goal would have been playing on the other side. The board decides the transfers at Bayern, not the coach. Thiago was the sole exception and he had to even make a public ultimatum to get him.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Thu May 07, 2015 3:02 pm

Borusse wrote:You won the Bundesliga, you got to the semfinal once again, maaan, this season sucks. :D

LOL. Youre in a fine mood lately aren't You?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby FCB general » Thu May 07, 2015 3:09 pm

nm462272 wrote:A couple items:

1 - why in the world take of Müller in that situation? According to this lipreader, Müller asked "can this shit stop?" when he was subbed: Can't see tweet? Click here!

2 - Obviously Götze doesn't work as a winger... I want to see him play centrally again at the beginning of next season, after a long rest during the summer. I think then we can truly put the "Götze question" to bed.

3 - Pep's future: now is the do-or-die moment for Pep and the board. Bayern is going through a major transition phase, with many key players in their 30s. Someone needs to prepare for the future. If Pep is not going to extend, he needs to leave. We can't have him bringing in players only for his purpose, then leaving next summer, it makes no sense.

4 - If Müller, Alaba, Boateng, or Neuer ever leave Bayern, I don't know what I will do.

Perfect world called FC Bayern. :lol:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby nm462272 » Thu May 07, 2015 3:16 pm

FCB general wrote:Perfect world called FC Bayern. :lol:

These are the problems we must deal with :wink:

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby endrity » Thu May 07, 2015 3:16 pm

tflags wrote:
Machiavellico wrote:The thing I blame Pep for mostly is not the game plan he came up with last night, but his repetitive statements(in the summer and winter) that he's satisfied with the squad and he doesn't need other players. It may not be his fault that our wingers are injured, but it's sure as hell his fault that there are no backups for them. In the winter mercato he should've requested one winger at least, ESPECIALLY after Shaqiri's departure.

It is quite clear you're blaming the wrong fellow here. It is was up to guardiola the guy who scored the third goal would have been playing on the other side. The board decides the transfers at Bayern, not the coach. Thiago was the sole exception and he had to even make a public ultimatum to get him.

There is no indication at all that Neymar wanted to play for Pep, he wanted to play alongside Messi and has tried very hard to be Messi's buddy. In addition, there is no way that this club would have paid 80m+ or whatever Barca actually paid for Neymar. We are not on that crazy level yet.

Let me add that Neymar is not at a Messi or Ronaldo level right now, he is a very good player but one which has been contained well enough by most top teams. I rank him behind Suarez as well. In Muller, Gotze, Thiago, Lewa we have plenty of offensive firepower of our own and Neymar would not have been some magic solution. And I think the club was right to pursue Gotze. Up until 2013 he and Neymar had not shown to be that different in terms of level. In fact it isn't until this year when Neymar has truly elevated himself. In that 2011 friendly between Brazil and Germany you could have easily claimed that Gotze was a much more mature and secure player, he could hardly do something wrong in that game whereas Neymar seemed like the typical talented player but without a good tactical understanding of the game.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Thu May 07, 2015 3:19 pm

nm462272 wrote:
FCB general wrote:Perfect world called FC Bayern. :lol:

These are the problems we must deal with :wink:

Ohhh, yes we will. Sooner or later... But we will.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Korab » Thu May 07, 2015 3:51 pm

Bayern should let players play in the second leg and forget about those intricate schemes and tactics. Once more; to get 1 goal you need around 6 attempts. If you don't try to score and just move ball around because possession is so important you won't score. Of course if you try frequently you won't have so much possession because in 90% of situations like that ends up in opposition getting the ball back (even if you score they will get the ball back). It's just simple like that! I just exaggerate a bit here to make my point.
I like Guardiola high defensive line but only for one purpose, more players can send the ball to the opposition danger zone and not for passing ball around forever just to get 1000 passes per game and waiting for some miracle or something. I understand why Mueller is upset, not first time either.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu May 07, 2015 3:58 pm

RedQueen wrote:

It's your loss then, because the article isn't about how Guardiola's gonna be sacked, but rather an analysis of yesterday's game.

It's probably the best Clark Whitney article I ever read.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Thu May 07, 2015 4:10 pm

17 minutes are enough to make a game look worse than it actually was.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League