You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Comments on Group Rivals before match day 1 (15 Sep 09)

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Re: Comments on Group Rivals before match day 1 (15 Sep 09)

Postby RAJBAYERN » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:47 pm

I know that that this game will not be easy, but is an obligation for bayern get those 3 points.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MHFC 1913 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:19 am

its sure , bayern are better team but in Ramat-Gan we can steal a point or even 3 .
we have hope.
MHFC 1913
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:36 pm

MHFC 1913 wrote:its sure , bayern are better team but in Ramat-Gan we can steal a point or even 3 .

There's obviously always that possibility, but if everything goes "normally" we should get away with 6 points from the 2 matches against Haifa, considering our potential and quality compared to the one of the Israeli squad. However, once a team makes it to the group-stage of the CL, it should never be underestimated. One lucky free-kick or corner-kick and it could be 1-0 to the home side very easily. Coming back from that result is always gonna be a tough task playing away from home, against any team part of the CL group-stage. Good football isn't played just in England/Spain/Italy/Germany/France nowadays, even though you sometimes get that impression from TV coverage.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MHFC 1913 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:36 am

I hope that we steal eraly goal, after 30 minutes , not to much early.
and do you know how much fans of Bayren are coming to israel ?
MHFC 1913
Getting the hang of it

Postby nafnaf1 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:16 pm

hi people
i am bayren fan and i want to go to the first game in israel
any body know how can i get a ticket to the first game against haifa in ramat gan?
nafnaf1
First post

Postby MHFC 1913 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:58 pm

Hey man.
im from israel, i really dont know which gate bayern fans seat.
but you can buy tickets for gate 17-18 in this site :
https://www.garber-tickets.co.il/mhaifa/venue_areas.asp
but its the site that sells tickets to Maccabi Haifa fans in israel , to all games ,even leauge.
try to send E-mail to your club to find out about deals include flight,ticket and hotel .
(in the site,the tickets to gate 5-7 that coast 300 NIS its not for bayern fan,its a ticket for all 3 games in israel so dont buy this ! )
MHFC 1913
Getting the hang of it

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League