You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

CL Results [V]

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Postby Tifon » Thu May 24, 2007 4:36 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:
podolski4life wrote:Damn. This is a joke. Milan doesn't deserve to win the CL. They weren't even supposed to be in the CL in the first place. I hope those match-fixing scandals come back to bite them in the places where the sun don't shine. Argh.

you must be joking, deserved or not. We are bayern fans but lets be realistic. They won the match in Munich and they won the best team of Cl this season, Man U, so yeah i say they deserved their trophy and no questions about it.

It was luck, combined with a recent "revaloration" of Milan.

In the grupo stage of the CL, Milan received the easiest gruop, still they played ver bad those matches, they won the gropu because their quality was so much better than the rest of the teams.

And against Celtic, they didnt deserve to advance. There was a clearly intentional hand of Maldini in the Milan area, wich was a clear penalty . Penalty which could have given Celtic the lead in the eliminatory.

It was not until the second match against us in Allianz Arena, that they started to play well.
Tifon
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Fri May 25, 2007 1:28 am

I agree they had some problems with Celtic, but Kaka killed it at the end. and on the group stages they were already quailfied and lost the last games, what's the problem with that? They didn't play that bad. For the people who say that they were lucky and didn't deserve to win, you are just a Milan hater, and you don't see the game as a neutral fan. I wouldn't mind at all if Liverpool won, but this time I wanted Milan to win it.

and check Milan's record for the last five years

2003 - final (won)
2004 - quarter finals
2005 - final (lost)
2006 - simi finals
2007 - final (won)

compare this with Liverpool's record :roll: (and it's not that I hate Liverpool but the record speaks for itself)
FC Bajern

Postby Tifon » Fri May 25, 2007 6:29 am

FC Bajern wrote:I agree they had some problems with Celtic, but Kaka killed it at the end. and on the group stages they were already quailfied and lost the last games, what's the problem with that? They didn't play that bad. For the people who say that they were lucky and didn't deserve to win, you are just a Milan hater, and you don't see the game as a neutral fan. I wouldn't mind at all if Liverpool won, but this time I wanted Milan to win it.

and check Milan's record for the last five years

2003 - final (won)
2004 - quarter finals
2005 - final (lost)
2006 - simi finals
2007 - final (won)

compare this with Liverpool's record :roll: (and it's not that I hate Liverpool but the record speaks for itself)

Im not a Milan hater, im just a Bayern fan talking about milan.

And I know im not neutral. I cant be neutral. And i think you aren neither. Stating that you wanted Milan to win it, its the same as me saying that i didnt want them to win it.

I just stated that they got an easy group and that helped a lot. Since the Milan of the beginning of the season its nothing compared to the Milan who won the CL.

Something similar happened to Lyon but the other way around, at the beginning they were a machine of winning games, and at the end they struggled in CL and even in the french league.
Tifon
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Sat May 26, 2007 10:36 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:
podolski4life wrote:Damn. This is a joke. Milan doesn't deserve to win the CL. They weren't even supposed to be in the CL in the first place. I hope those match-fixing scandals come back to bite them in the places where the sun don't shine. Argh.

you must be joking, deserved or not. We are bayern fans but lets be realistic. They won the match in Munich and they won the best team of Cl this season, Man U, so yeah i say they deserved their trophy and no questions about it.

Maybe I should have worded it better. What I meant was that Milan didn't deserve to play in the CL. If you illegally had help winning games the season before, you shouldn't have been allowed to play.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat May 26, 2007 11:53 pm

podolski4life wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:

Maybe I should have worded it better. What I meant was that Milan didn't deserve to play in the CL. If you illegally had help winning games the season before, you shouldn't have been allowed to play.

i do agree with you here , yes that was not fair.

BUT

Again they deserved to win against us , because they played ball in Munich and we didnt or we couldnt? They scored twice when we didnt. Those goals wernt lucky ...they were magic and that is the truth. They were better than us..i say we were lucky in San Siro to score the second goal ...with Kaka , they are just fantastic.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat May 26, 2007 11:54 pm

now look Milan's record above, in the CL they were and are definitely a better team than us the very last years no doubt about that as the numbers clearly show us that..
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:20 am

Champions League (qual.)
FT Toulouse 0 - 1 Liverpool
FT Spartak Moscow 1 - 1 Celtic
FT Tampere United 0 - 3 Rosenborg
FT BATE Borisov 2 - 2 Steaua Bucuresti
FT Fenerbahce 1 - 0 Anderlecht
FT FK Sarajevo 0 - 1 Dynamo Kyiv
FT Zurich 1 - 1 Besiktas
FT Ajax Amsterdam 0 - 1 Slavia Prague LOL :lol:
FT SV Salzburg 1 - 0 Shakhtar Donetsk
FT Werder Bremen 2 - 1 Dinamo Zagreb
FT Sevilla 2 - 0 AEK Athens
FT Sparta Prague 0 - 2 Arsenal
FT Lazio 1 - 1 Dinamo Bucuresti
FT Rangers 1 - 0 Red Star Belgrade
FT Benfica 2 - 1 FC Copenhagen
FT Valencia 3 - 0 Elfsborg
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:33 pm

The big clubs won! no surprises :mrgreen:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:43 pm

Ajax is not considered a team anymore. To lose in their own stadium to Slavia Prague, haha
FC Bajern

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:47 pm

It`s normal!! you know.. Ajax is a club who`s depend on its own academy players. so, sometimes you don`t have a good generation :)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Matchday 1

Postby FC Bajern » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:49 pm

Marseille 2-0 Beşiktaş

Porto 1-1 Liverpool

Chelsea 1-1 Rosenborg

Schalke 0-1 Valencia

Real Madrid 2-1 Bremen

Olympiacos 1-1 Lazio

Milan 2-1 Benfica

Shakhtar 2-0 Celtic
FC Bajern

Matchday 1