You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

CL Results [V]

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri May 04, 2007 7:01 pm

Milan will screw Liverpool...
but anything can happen..just like 2005...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Tue May 22, 2007 6:25 pm

My prediction

Milan 4-0 Liverpool :) or something like that
FC Bajern

Postby podolski4life » Tue May 22, 2007 11:58 pm

I predict...

Milan 3-3 Liverpool. Liverpool rallies from a 3 goal deficit. Liverpool goes on to win on penalties :P
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Wed May 23, 2007 12:53 am

podolski4life wrote:I predict...

Milan 3-3 Liverpool. Liverpool rallies from a 3 goal deficit. Liverpool goes on to win on penalties :P

FC Bajern

Postby soccerkyle » Wed May 23, 2007 12:58 am

I hope these damn italians dont win and i predict a 3-2 score for Liverpool
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed May 23, 2007 6:00 pm

My prediction:

A highly boring match which Liverpool edges out 1-0 in the dying minutes of the match when Milan are tired.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby diegis » Wed May 23, 2007 7:09 pm

My prediction: 2-2 ...and Liverpool will win at penalties :lol:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Walls » Wed May 23, 2007 10:01 pm

supr4king wrote:My prediction: 2-2 ...and Liverpool will win at penalties :lol:

my prediction Milan will win 2-1
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby diegis » Wed May 23, 2007 10:18 pm

Walls wrote:
supr4king wrote:My prediction: 2-2 ...and Liverpool will win at penalties :lol:

my prediction Milan will win 2-1

my latest prediction:
Inzaghi will score 2 goals :lol:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FC Bajern » Wed May 23, 2007 10:52 pm

Revenge is sweet :wink:
FC Bajern

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed May 23, 2007 10:56 pm

I hate Inzaghi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby hunter89 » Thu May 24, 2007 12:22 am

Rafael Benítez felt Inzaghi's opener - a deflection from an Andrea Pirlo free-kick - owed to good fortune yet the player disagreed: "It was obviously something we've practised with the coach, and every now and then we manage to do it, such as against Empoli [FC] last year." There was no disputing his second, Inzaghi beating the offside trap and then Pepe Reina with a trademark predatory finish. "It's deeply rewarding for me to be voted man of the match, but the most important thing is to have won the cup," he said.

WUT??!! F**K U Inzaghi ..
hunter89
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Thu May 24, 2007 4:49 am

Damn. This is a joke. Milan doesn't deserve to win the CL. They weren't even supposed to be in the CL in the first place. I hope those match-fixing scandals come back to bite them in the places where the sun don't shine. Argh.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Tifon » Thu May 24, 2007 6:06 am

So the "Mafiosi" won

:roll:
Tifon
Getting the hang of it

Postby Schweini_rules » Thu May 24, 2007 10:19 am

podolski4life wrote:Damn. This is a joke. Milan doesn't deserve to win the CL. They weren't even supposed to be in the CL in the first place. I hope those match-fixing scandals come back to bite them in the places where the sun don't shine. Argh.

you must be joking, deserved or not. We are bayern fans but lets be realistic. They won the match in Munich and they won the best team of Cl this season, Man U, so yeah i say they deserved their trophy and no questions about it.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League