You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Chelsea fan in peace

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Chelsea fan in peace

Postby Selbubb » Tue May 22, 2012 3:53 pm

First off I just wanted to say unlucky with regards to the final, on the balance of play all would agree you did not deserve to lose. I can only understand your frustration as the same thing happened with us in Moscow. I am still convinced to this day that the best team always loses in penalty shoot outs.

Secondly, I didn't go out to Munich but I have been hearing nothing but nice things about your fans from fellow Blues. As a club and fans you seem to have a true class about you. This was our last chance to win The Champions League but the future is still bright for you and I can only wish you the best of luck in future.

We couldn't really do much as our entire gameplan is based around Ramires and without him we had no choice but to sit back and soak up the pressure. We will strengthen this summer and hopefully we'll be able to give you a proper game of football next time like we did in 2005.

On a brighter note it's good to see that small North London club Spurs won't be competing, although I'm sure you'd have rather faced them and had an easy 5-0 win like Real did.

All the best in future and thanks for being so accommodating
Selbubb
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Chelsea fan in peace

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 22, 2012 4:33 pm

Selbubb wrote:I am still convinced to this day that the best team always loses in penalty shoot outs.

Not necessarily, but it's true that both this year and in 2008, the undeserving team won.

Selbubb wrote:Secondly, I didn't go out to Munich but I have been hearing nothing but nice things about your fans from fellow Blues. As a club and fans you seem to have a true class about you. This was our last chance to win The Champions League but the future is still bright for you and I can only wish you the best of luck in future.

Thank you! I am delighted that those in Munich treated the Chelsea fans with respect. It's not easy when you're watching the opposing fans celebrating the win in your city. :)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ballackfcb » Tue May 22, 2012 4:55 pm

At least Ballack supports bayern and not chelsea :P
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Chelsea fan in peace

Postby BayernLove » Tue May 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Well at least Spurs can go suck some balls for the next 7-10 years as they rebuild. Arsenal (me),Chelsea,and Newcastle can rejoice at that.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 22, 2012 6:38 pm

ballackfcb wrote:At least Ballack supports bayern and not chelsea

Bayern would have won the Champions League if Ballack had been on the pitch last Saturday.... wearing a blue shirt :evil:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ballackfcb » Tue May 22, 2012 6:49 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Bayern would have won the Champions League if Ballack had been on the pitch last Saturday.... =:

There you go, fixed your post :wink:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby KAHN » Tue May 22, 2012 8:59 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Bayern would have won the Champions League if Ballack had been on the pitch last Saturday.... wearing a blue shirt :evil:

Unlucky duel, Ballack in blue shirt vs Robben in red and time space continuum would collapse. There could not be a winer. :mrgreen:
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Return to UEFA Champions League