You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Champions League group stage draws

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Champions League group stage draws

Postby MUTU » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:46 am

The draws for the group stage of the UEFA Champions League will take place on 24th August at 18:00 CET. Bayern are in the second pool, which means they will come up against a top club in their group.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fa » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:03 pm

mygOt, really hope it will not be Barcelona ..

they should really try to be first in the first stage!! If they were first last year they could have come further in the tournament..

lets hope
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:05 pm

Possibly :)

Well, it's the luck of the draw.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:00 pm

Bayern have drawn:

Internazionale
Sporting
Spartak Moskva
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SALEH12345 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:12 pm

ITS CLEAR INTER MILAN WILL GET TO THE SECOND ROUND FROM THE FIRST PLACE AND BAYERN FROM THE SECOND.BAYERN LOOK SO FAR TO BEAT INTER MILAN
SALEH12345
Getting the hang of it

Postby kevh26 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:14 pm

i have to agree... i think we'll be second...

werder bremen on the other hand... how hard is their group
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SALEH12345 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:18 pm

AND I REALY HOPE THAT INTER WILL SHOW US SOME MERCY CAZ THER TEAM IS NOT LESS THAN BARCA (IBRAHIMOVIT,ADRIANO,CRESPO,VIERA,MATERATZI,ZANETI,TOLDO,RECOBA,SAMUEL,.......)
SALEH12345
Getting the hang of it

Postby kevh26 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:20 pm

they're not that good, inter only have one world class team, whereas technically speaking Barca have two world class teams... 11 subs and still fantastic
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SALEH12345 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:35 pm

they can be the best team in euorpe,and i think that they will do alot this year ,but i still hope that bayern can fix every thing quickly so we can challenge inter milan .
SALEH12345
Getting the hang of it

Postby fa » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:47 pm

well in my opinion Inter looks a bit like Real.. they always buy Big Star but never have a real team.. whereas bayern dont buy the real big guns, but still manages to play as 1 team (german teamspirit? :) )

So lets hope we win all the other games and that we try not to lose in Milan. I think at home we can beat almost everyone.. maybe exept barca :lol:

The rest of the CL campaign will depend if we can end first of second..
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby podolski4life » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:07 am

So lets hope we win all the other games and that we try not to lose in Milan. I think at home we can beat almost everyone.. maybe exept barca

I agree. If Bayern get through the group stages, then we'll be talking. Thank God we didn't pull Barca. That would've been a nightmare.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:40 am

fa wrote:well in my opinion Inter looks a bit like Real.. they always buy Big Star but never have a real team.. whereas bayern dont buy the real big guns, but still manages to play as 1 team (german teamspirit? :) )

So lets hope we win all the other games and that we try not to lose in Milan. I think at home we can beat almost everyone.. maybe exept barca :lol:

couldn't agree more....
Inter team looks more like argentinian team..:P...they aren't that good..
Full of stars...who don't gel together..every player tries to be a leader..and their coach is shite..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby devilbest » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:19 pm

:P
devilbest
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:41 pm

Well, Inter can be dangerous. They showed it in the Italian Super Cup against Roma. They were losing 3-0 and they won 4-3...
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby alp01051 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:11 pm

i think bayern eaisyly pass the group. because we did important transfers(van bommel, podolski) we must play semi final this year.
werder is in the hardest group 8)
alp01051
Getting the hang of it

Next

Return to UEFA Champions League